India-Forums

This show is disgusting (Page 2)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Younger kids hitting Older sibling happens but for a parent to side with the younger one in this one is not at all correct from any point of view imo. If the issue is for a toy or something then may be the parent may be right in explaining the older child that too depending upon the situation. But when a younger child hits your older child and you laugh or look away or do not take any action or speak up then I feel the older one will feel neglected and not loved. The older one might start to feel that it is ok for others to walk over him/her every time. The older one might start feeling inferior. So I do not think that if older or younger one hits the other one the parent should keep quiet. They should explain that hitting is not allowed under any circumstances. If the parents are firm in dealing then the child will never ever do the hitting again.

I agree with you Sweta.Thumbs Up  I also feel that taking sides of the children, older  or younger, does have some negative effect on them. It might lead to sibling rivalry in long run. The matter should be solved in such a manner that they realise their mistakes without getting hurt and not feeling inferior than the other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

. He is only 3 years old - I was cranky at that age. Young kids tend to hit their older siblings and vice versa, and parents usually side with the younger one because the kid is younger. I have seen it in my house and my cousins'. That doesn't mean that our parents did not love us.

I am a mother of a 4 year old and yes kids can be cranky and occasionally younger lashes out at the older and vice-versa. BUT in this incident when the younger kicked the older....Papa ji smiled and when older hit back....Papa ji said "aise nahin karte....he is younger than u." In this case they showed the maid talking and reaching out and complaining about the attitudes. The boy is not reprimanded when he hits his sister. It would earn my daughter instant corner time or a bottom whack.
The father says they are supposed to "share" those toys- car and ball !!!! A requirement for a girl and a boy especially with such age differences are very different. This poor girl really has no dolls, stuffed toys and cooking set. 

So yes, the voice over is judgemental ..........but i find the reasoning very correct as another mother.

Edited by Aps74 - 18 February 2011 at 11:07am

Prinsesse.Suvi

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I'm enjoying the show. I hope they have many more episodes and many more seasons.

Aps74

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aps74

[I am a mother of a 4 year old and yes kids can be cranky and occasionally younger lashes out at the older and vice-versa. BUT in this incident when the younger kicked the older....Papa ji smiled and when older hit back....Papa ji said "aise nahin karte....he is younger than u." In this case they showed the maid talking and reaching out and complaining about the attitudes. The boy is not reprimanded when he hits his sister. It would earn my daughter instant corner time or a bottom whack.
The father says they are supposed to "share" those toys- car and ball !!!! A requirement for a girl and a boy especially with such age differences are very different. This poor girl really has no dolls, stuffed toys and cooking set. 

So yes, the voice over is judgemental ..........but i find the reasoning very correct as another mother.
I agree with you....I mean, if my brother hits my sister, he would get scolded, but here, the father was just laughingOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index