Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Triangles, hexagon, rectangles! Uff (Page 8)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by amail1601

@bold: ROFLROFL That bad huh? ROFL But, on the positive side, if you come to think of it, you will never be bored. Big smile

@blue: No no please don't tell Ekta anything..........I want the woman to recover not to go into a complete mental imbalance....although I know anything crazy will excite her a lot. She loves crazy stuff.  LOL

@red: haha sure! LOLSmile

LOLLOLLOLaise 'interesting' stuff se God save me.LOL by the time I get home, I'm always badly drained. bored of their weird antics actually.Tongue

ROFL she should make me a CV. I was planning to ask my prof to arrange for BT to come to the college for placements.Wink

LOLLOL Wink

News update: I asked my college's Placement Cell incharge if BT has contacted us, so he asked why I wanted to know. So I told him that I am interested in writing for them, so he said he'll contact them!!!! :D:D:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

@bold: ROFLROFL That bad huh? ROFL But, on the positive side, if you come to think of it, you will never be bored. Big smile

@blue: No no please don't tell Ekta anything..........I want the woman to recover not to go into a complete mental imbalance....although I know anything crazy will excite her a lot. She loves crazy stuff.  LOL

@red: haha sure! LOLSmile

LOLLOLLOLaise 'interesting' stuff se God save me.LOL by the time I get home, I'm always badly drained. bored of their weird antics actually.Tongue

ROFL she should make me a CV. I was planning to ask my prof to arrange for BT to come to the college for placements.Wink

LOLLOL Wink

News update: I asked my college's Placement Cell incharge if BT has contacted us, so he asked why I wanted to know. So I told him that I am interested in writing for them, so he said he'll contact them!!!! :D:D:D

Big smile Wink See, now it did prove as an advantage.  Wink
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

lol..yeah. I'm surrounded by non-believers though. *sighs* When I intitally suggested it, Sir and a senior asked if I wanted the TRPs to fall. Took me 5 whole minutes to convince them that I can make the shows better.Tongue

lighteningbuzz

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Geomtry ki ye kahani sono ek hexagon tha ek rectangle tha...... ROFL cracks me up man its so confusing now!
ROFLROFL "Geometry ki ye kahani suno ek hexagon tha ek rectangle tha" OMG! ROFLROFL You cracked me up! Hilarious! ROFL~!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL that cracks me up as well! she is confusing Ekta! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

lol..yeah. I'm surrounded by non-believers though. *sighs* When I intitally suggested it, Sir and a senior asked if I wanted the TRPs to fall. Took me 5 whole minutes to convince them that I can make the shows better.Tongue
Hey, don't worry yaar. I am sure you can bring the TRPs up! Wink I believe in you! Big smile

amail1601

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Geomtry ki ye kahani sono ek hexagon tha ek rectangle tha...... ROFL cracks me up man its so confusing now!
ROFLROFL "Geometry ki ye kahani suno ek hexagon tha ek rectangle tha" OMG! ROFLROFL You cracked me up! Hilarious! ROFL~!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL that cracks me up as well! she is confusing Ekta! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I know! Now, whenever I will hear that song again, it will remind me of Ekta's Geometry! ROFL I don't know if that's good or bad? LOL

ka7eela

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payyal

gr8 post yaar
glad to c ur post after long tym

i m  already dealing  with confusions in ma  lyf n now confusions in fav showz alsoLOL

n i hate geometryLOL

Hey Payyal (I feel odd saying hi to my own name LOLWink)

Long time I haven't seen you. Yeah, I know what you mean...........I hate geometry too. Confused
  seriously yaar long tym

howz ur lyf going on??

btw i didn noe u watch this show,chupi rustamWink

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

gr8 post yaar
glad to c ur post after long tym

i m  already dealing  with confusions in ma  lyf n now confusions in fav showz alsoLOL

n i hate geometryLOL

Hey Payyal (I feel odd saying hi to my own name LOLWink)

Long time I haven't seen you. Yeah, I know what you mean...........I hate geometry too. Confused
  seriously yaar long tym

howz ur lyf going on??

btw i didn noe u watch this show,chupi rustamWink
Yeah, I watch this show too. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelapayyal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index