Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Triangles, hexagon, rectangles! Uff (Page 3)

-Miya- IF-Dazzler
-Miya-
-Miya-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya92

ekta ji ka bas chale toh she l even do a decagon m telling u..LOL

Your telling us, she's already done it! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
LOLLOLNice post....Ekta should read this.She is really confusing the viewers with her geometry lessons
I'm not against new entries if the story demands but here it has become a daily affairStern SmileIt has been only 4 months since the show started and there are already too many characters,love triangles and  plots to be revealed.The show will lose its essence if they keep on bringing more 'twists and turns' like this.Let the story move forward first!!!!
I'll seriously bang my head on the wall if they introduce another new character anytime soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Exactly. Totally agree with you. We dont need a triangle or quadrangle or whatever! I hated geometry anyways. :|
All this new characters which havnt done anything particularly useful in terms of story line are i feel nothing but a bhooj! humph. Sorry if i sound rude but thats how i feel.
Esp after the new guy for Mish thing. Like you i had started to like MiYa but now all of a sudden out of nowhere a new guy arrives!! Like What! Are we supposed to conveinently forget the past month and all that MiYa we got? Huh!

Really i hope the story gets back on track soon and this over population is controlled. :\

lighteningbuzzka7eela

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Maybe Ekta wants to teach us Maths.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

True.
Instead of giving everyone two two choices.
Let it be Abhiya , Sanchi and Misha-Shaurya.
Its high time they bring a girl opposite to kabir.
And amazing post.It cracked me up.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
ROFL geometry ki kahaani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL

yeah...it's kinda weird...but...I don't know. have seen too much of this stuff - break ups n make ups and new relationships n triangles n even octagons in my college - now I'm feeling sort of immune to it. LOL

can understand your frustration though - that's how I felt during most of my first year....n in my final year I still have these days when I think I can't take it anymore. LOL

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

yeah...it's kinda weird...but...I don't know. have seen too much of this stuff - break ups n make ups and new relationships n triangles n even octagons in my college - now I'm feeling sort of immune to it. LOL

can understand your frustration though - that's how I felt during most of my first year....n in my final year I still have these days when I think I can't take it anymore. LOL

Hm do i smell a story here? Chalo one more story for our story night in CC. LOLLOLLOL

lighteningbuzzamail1601

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by amail1601

Hm do i smell a story here? Chalo one more story for our story night in CC. LOLLOLLOL

Lots of stories.WinkLOL Payal can join us too. Then she'll say that the CVs are depicting reality very well. ROFL

lighteningbuzzAmeres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I always loved geometry. Is that the reason I am liking it? Ermm

I wonder...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelaamail1601

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index