Gurmeet's Dedication (NO SLEEP FOR 5 DAYS!!!) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@Minnie:BHPH comes for 4 days..this serial comes for 6 days..huge difference hai in terms of time management..thats why u get BDs here...
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Minnie:BHPH comes for 4 days..this serial comes for 6 days..huge difference hai in terms of time management..thats why u get BDs here...

I Agree 👏
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

I Agree 👏

i second u......
GC is indeed a great actor and very dedicated too!
oh yah agree jyo , that is 4 day show and its 6 day and this is why GC has to come back soon 

and hope to see NO BD in future frm Now 😆
I love his dedication to the serial and his professionalism....thats why we all love him
Originally posted by minnie.reet

lead guy of Baat hamari pakki got only 1 day off for his wedding and there was not even a single scene of BD in that show ,  well not comparing 😛 only saying , as these actors do daily soaps so they need to do all this 

but anyways Yes GC is dedicated to his work , No doubt 😃

Agree 100%
i love you gurmeet!!
always thinking of the fans!!
you are such a sweetheart!!
i love you so much!!
have a great married life with the lucky gal debina!!

Totally agree with u. he is the best.GC has always been extremely proffessional,this is not the first time,he came back to shoot before fully recovering from malaria,not only that,he even shot at his house when he was sick with malaria,he postponed his eye operation,sad to see that some people still forget all that and blame him for the use of body doubles when the prod house should hv banked episodes.he is already back to shoot now,and as far as the goa holiday is concerned,i guess people r forgetting that the entire team was on leave during that time,and GC had taken probably one or two days extra.but seems some people hv to criticize at every point of time.
of course he is hard working....!!!! otherwise why we fall hopelessly in love with MAAN....??😍

it id absolutely GC who made us fall in love with MAAN.....!!!!😍

i sooo love GC....!!! no doubt abt it...!!! he is a brilliant actor...!!! i don think i can watch geet without MAAN in it...!!! and no other actor playing MAAN other than GC....!!!!

no chance....!!!😊

he is my hero....!!!⭐️

keep up the good work sweety....:) 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

i love you, we all love you...!!!❤️❤️❤️