Amidst all the hate-filled messages..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

So, it appears that there are a few here who do not enjoy watching TMKOC. For some puzzling reason, they are compelled to see the show everyday and to overcome the failure and frustration in their lives, they come to this beautiful board and bash TMKOC and its characters all day long by creating spam threads. Now, that is something hard to change. Shock  therapy coupled with lifetime isolation could be an option.. may be.

But, amidst all this hatred and hostility, I would like to say that thank you, Tarak Mehta, SAB  TV and all the cast and crew for putting up this wonderful show, which surely brings a smile before bedtime.
Very true. I really love Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma. This show rocks and I still love watching it no matter what they show. A big thanks to them for making this show and bringing smile on to our faces 👏👏👏
Bravo I couldn't agree with you any more.👏
Definately a big and heartfelt thanks to SAB and TKMOC unit for putting up such a fabulous show and bring smiles and happiness in our lives daily. This is surely our daily dose of entertainment since more than 2 years without which we can't do without. A relief from our daily stressful and routine life.Thanks a lot.