Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark Passion [Maaneet] - FF [Ending: Page 93] (Page 31)

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Dark Passion - FF

Okay! So Maan is an... Okay well you'll just have to find out in this update

Chapter 4

Geet got on her bus in shock and sat down on a seat way in the back so no-one could see her. She was shocked. Maan was some sort of freak who knew everything about her and who had some sort of freaky powers with him. Geet didn't know what else he could do but she better find out just to make sure, and most of all she better find out what HE was.

Eventually, Maan came along on the bus too. He then looked towards Meera, who was sitting beside her new 'boy' friend. He could just make out half of Geet's face at the back of the bus.
Geet looked up and saw Maan walk through the small pathway. She observed his walk and she swore no-one could walk like him. His walk was elegant and smart.

Geet turned her attention back to the window and looked outside. Maan sat down beside her and their legs and shoulders touched. As much as Geet wanted to ignore Maan and his freakish side, she couldn't help but look back at his face.

He had his sunglasses on that covered his perfect, dark brown eyes. After a while, he took off his sunglasses which uncovered his eyes and as he did, Geet noticed how perfect his face was. He had no wrinkles, no under eye bags, and no zits. He had not even the tiniest pimple. Geet couldn't help think if he was wearing makeup.

His lips were the perfect M shape.

His white t-shirt looked like it had just been ironed. She also noticed he had a stain on his jean earlier on in the day, but now it was gone.

Her eyes then turned towards his hands. His nails were neatly shaped, and he hadn't even had a tiniest hangnail.

One thing was for sure. He was too perfect.

Geet: "Are you wearing makeup?" she asked out of the blue

Maan turned his face to Geet and looked at her, amused.

Maan: "Makeup? No" he said simply and looked straight ahead again

Geet: "How is your skin so perfect then? Please, I would like to know your treatments" she said sarcastically and then laughed at her own joke.

Before Maan could reply with a better sarcastic comeback, Geet's stop came. So she stood up, collecting her schoolbag and headed towards the exit of the bus without saying goodbye to Maan. Maan's eye then caught another girl who stood up. As far as he knew, that girl didn't live anywhere in this location, neither did any of her relatives.

The girl, and Geet got off the bus, and the bus drove away.

As Geet walked up the street to her flat, she looked behind her. She caught just a glimpse of Maan inside the bus as the bus drove away. She breathed a soft sigh of relief. The next thing she wanted was Maan following her to her house.

Geet walked up the street to her flat. She was just about to turn a corner when a voice called out to her.

"Hey you" said the girl

Geet turned around and then looked at the girl. The girl was from her school. The girl then walked up to Geet and pinned her against a statue that happened to be right beside her.

Girl: "Stay away" she said

Geet: "A-away from who?" she stuttered in fear

Girl: "Don't act so innocent. Away from Maan. He's MINE" she said and got out a knife from her pocket and held it near her neck

Girl: "Or else" she said and looked at the knife

Geet: "I... I... Just leave me alone. Why would Maan want YOU? He's so good looking, and your so ugly and selfish" she said and pushed her

The girl tumbled backwards and just as Geet thought she could flee, she quickly pinned her against the statue again.

Girl: "Look's like i'll have to finish you off right here" she said through gritted teeth and held up the knife in front of her face

And the next thing Geet felt was wind. She felt a cold, icy breeze suddenly in the air. Geet looked around herself, and then she saw Maan a few feet away from her.

Her mind screamed with joy.

But then... Maan was in the bus. And the next stop was 2 miles away. How did he get all the way here?

Girl: "Who are you? Why am I here?" the girl said suddenly and then looked at the knife in confusion

The girl dropped the knife and then stepped backwards.

Geet: "Huh?" she said

The next thing the girl did was run towards Maan's direction. Geet thought the girl was going to run and hug him. But she didn't. Instead, she just ran past him.

Geet stood against the statue, just as confused.

Maan: "She probably has AMNESIA!" he shouted from the other end of the street and gave a thumbs up. He then jogged his way towards Geet.

It was possible.

The girl probably did have amnesia. Maan was right.

Geet stepped away from the statue and then looked at Maan jogging his way towards her. Then she heard a crack.

She looked up at the statue.

The head of the statue was wobbling, left and right. It was going to fall.

Geet didn't know what to do. She was too shocked and confused to just move away from there. Instead she just stood rooted at that same spot and put her hands in front of her head to shield herself.

The head of the statue fell.

Geet screamed.

There was no crash.

Geet slowly removed her hands from her head and then looked up at the statue. The head was bobbing up and down in mid air. She then slowly looked at Maan who was in front of her, with his arms crossed. He was just looking at the head of the statue.

Then as he moved his eyes, the head of the statue made his way (or was rather controlled) back to the top of the statue. The head of the statue was back to wear it was.

Geet's eyes were wide with shock.

And the next thing she knew was Maan who came running towards her, and hugged her. He hugged her so tight, Geet could hardly breath.

Then she realized that this was the first time she hugged Maan. The first time they properly touched each other.

Geet felt like she was shielded from all the bad and evil. Like she was okay. Like she was safe. Like nothing could come between them. Like nothing could seperate them. Like nothing could hurt them.

Geet hugged him back just as tightly as Maan did.

Then she abruptly broke the hug.

Geet: "What are you?" she asked

"Take a guess" said a voice in her mind

Geet: "What?" she said

"Take a guess" said a voice in her mind again

Geet gulped and then looked at Maan.

Maan just smirked.

Precap: Maan follows Geet home

Your so lucky for getting TWO updates in a day!
Hit the like button if you enjoyed this update. Remember to leave long comments!
ROFL I can't believe you thought I was going to tell you what Maan is! In the next update I will... Unless I change my mind ...

Edited by Sameeha786 - 21 February 2011 at 10:58am

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetscarce05sheffsan1989swati2011hansasma1kathrina7176shruti_raistar432sonson126Candy_jsgayathripriyankzainabzeeqmahakhan1mkaviDannyelaaparnapodurifatiya52110ridhisidhisrupithipilostfantacysree12ariel1985kasturi11gagsypayal956fizza25kapoor435wifey90Paingellifesucks123asmi123leen10leenannie03MaankiMariambhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmialu5123juhi_ansariavantika_singhmans22bdasitsallabtGURTIguru-ki-dewaaniAngel.Khushihemvbmaaneetfan123cyberprincessholyangellondongirl95SapphireFlamesPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sakadafisoniaz121richu26Moon002imli95MistiofMistzMina420SaJan-SaJanTishuudoosheekakellzcharlie1950maanmishtiritusoni2233khushboo22mansi.tripathimystique_girlCrystalSayamishtibnan_10cool_gal17sanjuleemaaneetkimeetmirnaliniXXaquafireXXmysticangelmaansi007shivangi783Lakshmi86greshuSHIK.LOVMAANEETpinkybedinats0101jeyanthi123kshubhangicyum321-maankimishti--shamima-maanujaanuninaviMsMovielovergangesegbDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrjssoodbd670816pushpimoonlight2630vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputht-mayur-sajan-jkweetrockstaresha143JRiashruti_luvs_msksschsonu4everkomlikaalicia212lil_desi_goddesshalini01anjucoolnisha_hc_bs_ddpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfsimi91ritzy09-Veritaserum-Rocks.Dharamaankigeet4eversanu3108mrk-1luv_DDwajiha-1kuhu18PepsiGirl101sanghita0000_SharmeenLuvsGC..shreyaa..ShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.Shruthe*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSah-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiokooliiodivareenarsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--hinal_maaneet.Sanayaa.HansaNpickachumysteriousmilliibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Madhuri53LD-RadhaVSai2008_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-.hayaat.notfadedawaySecretKhabri420spvd

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
res
ok that doesnt help...take a guess take a guess

Sameeha I thought you would let us knw in this update but no

u choose to tarpa-ing us dear readers

but must say thankssssssssssss for updating twice!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

but.me being a greedy greedy reader - want sooooo much more!!!!!!!!!! yes yes i am greedy - n i knw im asking for tooo much...........

haila that girl reliii scared the living daylights out of me - im glad maan was there at the right time!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok ok ok i think thats enough for now - so until next time............ taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaWink

Edited by Tishuu - 20 February 2011 at 1:11pm
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Firstly Girl yur so Fast in updating i ave liek 3 more chapters to read im on the first one but thats great atleast ill get to read mroe Wink and man 99 people LIKEd the update AMAZINg i luved the update the beggining was amazing kitni ghatiya type ki teacher hai ROFLbut yeh maan felt jealous wen dev hold her by her waist keep it up girl !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
wow
u didnt exactly reveal what Maan is
great
thanks for the pm

love
pooja
pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

heyy 3's the charm remember

Please present us with a 3rd update too this part was too awesome and I want more
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
awesome part
Was dying 2 know wat Maan was but unfortunately dis update didn't reveal anything
Wow gr8 dat Maan saved Geet from dat evil gurl b4 sh stabbed her
Thx 4 the PM
Cont soon Xx...
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2 was mindblasting i luved the way how maan told her to proove that she doesnt have anything for maan! Wink great job girl!
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Sameeha: I really didn't want it to be super natural story, but as u wrote it, keep it on then, waiting for the next update Embarrassed

Go to top