India-Forums

16th Feb WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Everyone is sitting on the floor dressed in white and ragni comes and amar says mahendar reast a little u have been awake for a while...and amar touches him but no response.   Ragni sits down and says u have to hold urself cause of rahul..  bubbly is taking care of him but he needs u as well...and bacchha singh comes and anu is looking at him.   Bacchha says mahendar i wanted to tell u something...it was my fault..i couldnt save ur daughter...i knew every single thing...i knew everyting and i was silent...and my silence took her life...and anu crying.   Abcchha syas i wanted to save her...support her but i was weak.   And i have always been weak and rachna died.  U punish me...punish me.. i will do whatever u ask me to do.   pls punish me...and mahendar says i have sitting with her ashes what do i say...its too late.   and bacchha crys bitterly...and so does everyone else.  Mahendar gets up and leaves form there.   

Anu sittin on steps of uni and reading friendship is the single soul...and mohit comes to her and says what are u thinking anu??   and anu says everyting seems weird mohit...different...all empty.   I use to look at all this around me...and i would think i will tell her what i did during the day...and now i feel everything is over and time will never come back.   Mohit says yeah...everything has changed...and it wont be like before...but look...life is going on...and anu says i heard that thakkraal has resigned from VC post...and anu says he resigned cause of students...Anu says this war must go on...it was rachna's dream...and anu says it cant be...and aarif comes and says that is how it is...ppl feel rachna is not there what can they do...and anu sees some guys and says we are doing the andolan...and they says no...we wanted VC to remove and he removed....thats all.    anu is trying to evoke the students and they say rachna also got scared and killed herself...and anu says no she did not ...cops are lying.   And mohit says what are u talking about..??   and anu says rachna has not committed suicide...evryone listen..she did not kill herself.   but students dont listen to anu and go away.   Mohit and aarif console Anu.    Anu says to hell with all...rachna use to fight alone...but we are all together...right...and mohit says my mom is here form USA and she wants to take me back....and she asks aarif..u r with me...and aarif says i want to but...and Anu leaves form there saying THNX>..and leaves.

Amar says u r not finding evidence atall...cop says no...and leaves.   Jeet comes and says anything...cop comes and shows the statement from all the guests at thakkraal's house saying rachna came fought n left.   amar and jeet argue...and cop is saying admit the truth ....

Amar comes and anu, varun and ragni asks..and amar says cops says there is nothing to investigate....there is no evidence.   amar explains to anu that there is nothing they can do...and amar leaves.   VArun's phone rings and its mohit...and anu talks to him and mohit says i called to inform u that i m going back to america..tomorrow night...and anu is mad...and mohit says i m going in emergency but i promise to be back soon.   and anu is indifferent to him...and taunting him.   She says go and live ur life...and hangs up.   Anu and varun comes to hospital and says sid is getting concisiousc.   and aarif says how shall we inform him about rachna...maybe we should hide...andanu says no..we should tell the truth...and mohit comes...and anu says u were going to go what happened...Mohit says i wanted to day bye to rachna before going...

Nurse comes and informs Sid is consicious.   Anu, mohit, varun, aaarif and others come in.   Sid sees everyone and asks for rachna..and anu says rachna is no more...and sid is shocked.   She says she told me...i didnt know what was happening to me...i could hear the doc saying this lad will not survive...then i heard rachna saying....No SID....SID..nothing will happen to u..u can not go.   U have to fight...u have to fight after me.   I wanted to ask...what do u mean after me??  now i know why she said after me...and everyone crying.

Pre-CAp --  SP Diwakar saying to anu rachna had met lot of ppl form that list and we have to continue this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1anupamgdippi30KenpachiBeHappyAlwaysAziya-Swetha-

BeHappyAlways Senior Member
BeHappyAlways
BeHappyAlways

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update.....
Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for putting up wu dear :) i like this show vm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index