Posted: 13 years ago
Misti :

Thanks for the review. Didn't watch the episode .. but watched the promos. Nothing in the promos is mesmerizing enough to get me hooked on to this show.

I saw 2 secs of Amma smiling in the car with the kid and I closed the browser..her effect from CB1 is that bad on me ..I can't tolerate her for few seconds forget about watching the episode.

-R
I feel Rads is still the same. Maybe she'll change later on.Hope this time she's not a mere spectator & is able to fight for her rights.
Originally posted by misti73

He did not hand it over.....he gave it because he was not interested.😉....what will happen if he gets interested?😛

I am sure that tussle will come later lets w&w
Hey Angie and Misti i agree  with your point of views  but i am  not so good with words and  as for about Radhika being outspoken was, in a satirical manner ...what i meant was this time  she is going to pursue  Dev....As for Ammaji is concerned think that was productions fav. character thats why now the mother character is almost  in the same mould but for now less vicious....As for Gopi desai is concerned in recent episodes whenever she is smiling all her viciousness comes to mind, but being a good actor  she can be convincing and slowly will fit in her caring , loving Dai ma role...Seen her in a movie Kareeb where she was Bobby Deols mother, quite positive role...At least  now there are many characters to move forward unless they make a khichdi out of it...Now the ball is in Creatives court ,,Lets see how much they stick to their original self or give in to for small measures .... With the expressions of the kids ,maybe trying to show what  kind of person they will be in future...Yes just want them to be less negative,less loud....Make it a pleasant show...Good ,bad is ok but do not  turn the characters uglier...As for Radhika sis being jealous kind i read somewhere that was the case with Radha,s her own sister...I think  they are picking some thing from here and there about Radha Krishna from mythology and trying to weave them in their story...
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
Musti - Good analysis. I also find Radhika's foster father weak.
Atleast Shastriji's family were afraid of him.

When his loud mouth wife is spewing venom at little Radhika, he laughs it off, instead of admonishing her. He doesn't do anything to stop the abuse, which happens daily. When a poor family 'adopts' a child, especially when they have children of
their own, the adopted kid becomes their slave.

I appreciate DJ/Zee for CB2 and our favourite Jodi, but, not amma... A huge mistake bringing her back for season 2 ..
It's a slap on our faces.

Sorry, I hate to be negative about this show, and sincerely wish the show to prosper.
Originally posted by radev2010

Misti :

Thanks for the review. Didn't watch the episode .. but watched the promos. Nothing in the promos is mesmerizing enough to get me hooked on to this show.

I saw 2 secs of Amma smiling in the car with the kid and I closed the browser..her effect from CB1 is that bad on me ..I can't tolerate her for few seconds forget about watching the episode.

-R

You are welcome. I can understand your reaction regarding daima and am wondering how many of the audience in India are also having the same problem regarding this.....
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I feel Rads is still the same. Maybe she'll change later on.Hope this time she's not a mere spectator & is able to fight for her rights.

Maybe she will change later on.........The problem is that they said again and again that Radhika is different but in the past two episodes she is more or less similar to what she was before. I hope that this discrepiancy will not confuse the audience.....if she becomes different later on then I hope they show that change taking place. That will be interesting to watch. I definitely hope that this time she will fight for her rights and not keep quiet.
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Hey Angie and Misti i agree  with your point of views  but i am  not so good with words and  as for about Radhika being outspoken was, in a satirical manner ...what i meant was this time  she is going to pursue  Dev....As for Ammaji is concerned think that was productions fav. character thats why now the mother character is almost  in the same mould but for now less vicious....As for Gopi desai is concerned in recent episodes whenever she is smiling all her viciousness comes to mind, but being a good actor  she can be convincing and slowly will fit in her caring , loving Dai ma role...Seen her in a movie Kareeb where she was Bobby Deols mother, quite positive role...At least  now there are many characters to move forward unless they make a khichdi out of it...Now the ball is in Creatives court ,,Lets see how much they stick to their original self or give in to for small measures .... With the expressions of the kids ,maybe trying to show what  kind of person they will be in future...Yes just want them to be less negative,less loud....Make it a pleasant show...Good ,bad is ok but do not  turn the characters uglier...As for Radhika sis being jealous kind i read somewhere that was the case with Radha,s her own sister...I think  they are picking some thing from here and there about Radha Krishna from mythology and trying to weave them in their story...

Neerja they are picking up stories from mythology and weaving them into the story.........hope they weave them logically to form a strong script.
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Good analysis. I also find Radhika's foster father weak.
Atleast Shastriji's family were afraid of him.

When his loud mouth wife is spewing venom at little Radhika, he laughs it off, instead of admonishing her. He doesn't do anything to stop the abuse, which happens daily. When a poor family 'adopts' a child, especially when they have children of
their own, the adopted kid becomes their slave.

I appreciate DJ/Zee for CB2 and our favourite Jodi, but, not amma... A huge mistake bringing her back for season 2 ..
It's a slap on our faces.

Sorry, I hate to be negative about this show, and sincerely wish the show to prosper.

Shastrjis family were scared of him and thats why they hid stuff stuff from him...........and he used to put Radhika and his wife on a pedestal. Here if the father and mother are at an equal footing then maybe the hiding due to fear might not happen. But I definitely want the father to be stronger, one who treats Radhika as a human being and not mahaan. Yes he was laughing it off.............I mean the venom from his wife and he should be teaching the baby Radhika the same thing.........because the child is getting affected by what the mother is saying. I mean giving the child enough confidence that she will not let her mother manipulate her or effect her moods and action.

As for amma.........I cannot understand why she is back. Bringing her back to me is their way of telling the audience that they are powerful.....they let amma rule the last season and killed the show and here too since they want they will have her.........but what about the show. Will the audience accept her? Guess only time will tell. 

CD why are you saying that you are being negative. You are giving your thoughts in the hope that this show will last long. You have been writing scenes when CB1 closed and have played an important part in keeping the forum active.......so how can you be negative?
As for Radhika,s younger sister is shown she is the worst version of Vishakha from today's episode...Why should not be reason there for her being so jealous of Radhika or may be because Radhika is going to school....From today's  episode gave the impression as if she hates Radhika.....Dev and Radhika both are sailing in the same boat as for treatment is concerned and  have someone to protect them....Hope Creatives  should not go in to physical maar pitai as shown today....Just wants to see less negativity  and essence of the CB1,  which hooked me to that  soap ...I like Radhika,s father as he is trying to keep the balance.....As for Dai ma is concerned  she will change Dev  destiny.....I am not Ammaji fan yes as a actor  i appreciate  her....Its her job  at the end of the day....