Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - tension lene ka nahi dene ka;) (Page 5)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
guyz did u read the new fuzion productions news...

Rumor Control: If rumors have it, its believed that Maan will be losing his memory due to the accident, he might forget even Geet and only remember Sameera.

me just wondering whtr it is only rumor or is it real... coz it is given rumor control... me confused

link

Edited by aarthirajendran - 17 February 2011 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hima- Lagta hai ghsp mei flying kisses ka zamana aa gaya            Maan not giving at all & Geet's kiss gone with the windROFL                                                            Sumona-ya dear..........we can only wait......Day Dreaming.....aur kya kar sakte hai & sing der na ho jaye kahi der na ho jayeWink     

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

GC's mehendi was so dark... me loving it... he actually put it on him....and was that shirt he wore for the sangeet of his...

back to the show....

Geet kissing Maan and his anger vanishes... this is the first symbolism for the sadness to come...

really i want to ask one question abt the car rental shop... how will he take the car back form Maaneet...

Maan wanting to change Geet's sad mood to happier one offers for pani puri as he is hungry....spots teh same golgappe wala they met the other day...

Poor Maan said he was hungry and Geet ate all the golgappe... thinking tat she just said it for her sake... and finally ended up making papdi chat for him...me wondering y Maan coughed..tat she was making the chat for him r again thinking of how she made the pasta...

Maaneet smiling was another symbolism...to the sadness to be followed.. Maan refilling radiator...
Geet keep on asking questions...me also wondering if Geet has driven tractor...won;t it have a boiler...r boiler's r only for car... 

Geet wanting to drive.. Maan concerned... finally agreeing for 2 mins... they are driving... 
ma next dbt... if Geet has driven tractor..she well must knw how to control the steering wheel... gear ok it may be different...how come in the middle thecar went zig- zag... and what whre they doing on instead of listening to the honk being buzzed...

Maan see's the truck...warns Geet and Geet afraid leaved the steering wheel.. Maan tries to take control but let it go out of control and hit the tree... Maan lying unconscious on the bonnet being thrown off... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Me also having a dbt... will Geet's MC take place has she is not supposed to take stress r be put thro' shock..

KC staffs are good with maaneet oly and not with AAAngry

arti ………. GC's sangeet shirt is diff ……… it is marron ……& material is diff ….

Geet & maan today were wearing the same outfit what they wore whn thy missed the bus ……..

Regarding car rental …… thy have branches so u need to return the car in delhi at their branch …….

Arti I did not get ur symbolism ………

What ever symbolism u r saying is negative ……. It is supposed to be positive ……

Geet kissing maan & maan smiling ……. Is not an indication for the coming sadness ...........

but the pain that will b vanishing from maan .......means that ........

geet will b once more instrumental in reviving maan's happiness ……. Is this what u wanted to say …….coz wht u wrote sounded totally opposite

sptrno--aarthi--

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ aarti nice analysis dera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

GC's mehendi was so dark... me loving it... he actually put it on him....and was that shirt he wore for the sangeet of his...

back to the show....

Geet kissing Maan and his anger vanishes... this is the first symbolism for the sadness to come...

really i want to ask one question abt the car rental shop... how will he take the car back form Maaneet...

Maan wanting to change Geet's sad mood to happier one offers for pani puri as he is hungry....spots teh same golgappe wala they met the other day...

Poor Maan said he was hungry and Geet ate all the golgappe... thinking tat she just said it for her sake... and finally ended up making papdi chat for him...me wondering y Maan coughed..tat she was making the chat for him r again thinking of how she made the pasta...

Maaneet smiling was another symbolism...to the sadness to be followed.. Maan refilling radiator...
Geet keep on asking questions...me also wondering if Geet has driven tractor...won;t it have a boiler...r boiler's r only for car... 

Geet wanting to drive.. Maan concerned... finally agreeing for 2 mins... they are driving... 
ma next dbt... if Geet has driven tractor..she well must knw how to control the steering wheel... gear ok it may be different...how come in the middle thecar went zig- zag... and what whre they doing on instead of listening to the honk being buzzed...

Maan see's the truck...warns Geet and Geet afraid leaved the steering wheel.. Maan tries to take control but let it go out of control and hit the tree... Maan lying unconscious on the bonnet being thrown off... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Me also having a dbt... will Geet's MC take place has she is not supposed to take stress r be put thro' shock..

arti '''. GC's sangeet shirt is diff ''' it is marron ''& material is diff '.

Geet & maan today were wearing the same outfit what they wore whn thy missed the bus ''..

Regarding car rental '' thy have branches so u need to return the car in delhi at their branch ''.

Arti I did not get ur symbolism '''

What ever symbolism u r saying is negative ''. It is supposed to be positive ''

Geet kissing maan & maan smiling ''. Is not an indication for the coming sadness ...........

geet will b once more instrumental in reviving maan's happiness ''. Is this what u wanted to say ''.coz wht u wrote sounded totally opposite

di i meant abt the accident...

sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@ hima
guyz did u read the new fuzion production new...

Aarti what is this .

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ hima
guyz did u read the new fuzion production new...

Aarti what is this .

mona ......... -ve news hain .........worry not ........ plz .........

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

back to the show....

arti '''. GC's sangeet shirt is diff ''' it is marron ''& material is diff '.

Geet & maan today were wearing the same outfit what they wore whn thy missed the bus ''..

Regarding car rental '' thy have branches so u need to return the car in delhi at their branch ''.

Arti I did not get ur symbolism '''

What ever symbolism u r saying is negative ''. It is supposed to be positive ''

Geet kissing maan & maan smiling ''. Is not an indication for the coming sadness ...........

geet will b once more instrumental in reviving maan's happiness ''. Is this what u wanted to say ''.coz wht u wrote sounded totally opposite

di i meant abt the accident...

arti here  read this ...........

maan was sad .......means........... say maan meeting with accident .....

geet kissing maan ........means ......... so geet taking away maan's pain ........

maan smiling back ............means ........... maan will get back to normal ....

sptrno--aarthi--

Go to top