Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - tension lene ka nahi dene ka;) (Page 30)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies.. kya ho raha hai.. mujhe bhi ko batao...
 
i didnt watch the epsiode... my brother didnt allow me....
 
so no epsiode nor repeat!!!
 
 
 
hey deeps... geet kissed maan (cheek kiss but only in air)
maan dint return back the kiss...
 
they leave shimla. they hire a taxi n leave to delhi by car....
 
on the way.. they stop to eat gol gappa as maan thinks she still angry wit him bcoz they left shimla early....
they eat gol gappa and geet prepared papdi chat.. they eat.... very nice..
and in between.. car kharab ho jaathi hai... maan repairin the car.. geet tells him tat he knows everythin n he read so much.. maan is lik he never read n everybody ll know who drives.. geet says even she used to drive tractor but she doesnt knows it..
she goes n sits in the drivin seat... and finally maan agrees to her and says u can drive only for 2 mins.. she happy..
end result.. accident
precap: maan n geet at hospitall..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10947

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by dewdropred

varsha --- true ...........cv's ki koi bharosa nahin ........... aaj kal .......... kuch bhi dikha rahen hain .........

reena ---- nice post ........ 
 
me 2 expecting tht thy solve the baby issue soon ..........
 
spandana& aditi ............. as per the article thy said SR will happen ....... so the assumptions wht i was thinking penned them down .......... how the cv's will show tht is left 2 them & we will b watching it no matter wht ........whether we like the option or not .........coz thy said the viewers are waiting for it since a long time ..... so wht thy have in mind thy alone know it ........... there is not much time after the accident to the SR .......... so how thy will show is wht i am thinking .........
 
coz in geet 1 day = 1 week ......... so how fast thy will show maan's recovery & thy getting back to KM & then SR ......... every thing .......... is so not connected .........so me still confused on my options how & why ......
 
well let's wait & watch .........
 
Even me thinkin the same. geet 1 day = 1 week.... but dii if they stretch maan s recovery so long na. den trp ll fall.... so they ll ensure that he recovers soon.. they ll show
one day maan critical..(fri)
geet in dilemma.. (sat)
next day. geet seekin dev help.. (mon)
third day.. dev helpin maan.. (tue)
maan in hospital (wed)
shiftin to km (thurs)
next day memory gain...(fri)
 
and finally sat n mon the sr....
remember when geet told maan tat she is preg... that time also cvs dint stretch.. they knew if they stretch. defnly trp ll fall... so they ll not stretch it for long.. they ll wind up this accident track asap..
yes varsha in GHSP no track has been ever stretched too much and that is y v r sure that soon everything will be fine dearSmile...................

Edited by sptrno - 18 February 2011 at 12:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Good afternoon crazies.............

@bharkha-arre mein tum logo se kabhi panga nahi lungi..........mein itni bhi buddhu nahi hu ki mein tum log se ulajuLOL.....................

i gtg now will catch u all the evening...................
 
spee... v ll corrupt u for sure.. i have left a post for u yar..
 
how abt. u bein the head of resource mgmt...
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10947

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Good afternoon crazies.............

@bharkha-arre mein tum logo se kabhi panga nahi lungi..........mein itni bhi buddhu nahi hu ki mein tum log se ulajuLOL.....................

i gtg now will catch u all the evening...................
 
spee... v ll corrupt u for sure.. i have left a post for u yar..
 
how abt. u bein the head of resource mgmt...
theek hai yaar tumhari har hukum sar ankhon parWinkEmbarrassed...........anywys chalo i have to really go now..........bye sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14646

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies.. kya ho raha hai.. mujhe bhi ko batao...
 
i didnt watch the epsiode... my brother didnt allow me....
 
so no epsiode nor repeat!!!
 
 
 
hey deeps... geet kissed maan (cheek kiss but only in air)
maan dint return back the kiss...
 
they leave shimla. they hire a taxi n leave to delhi by car....
 
on the way.. they stop to eat gol gappa as maan thinks she still angry wit him bcoz they left shimla early....
they eat gol gappa and geet prepared papdi chat.. they eat.... very nice..
and in between.. car kharab ho jaathi hai... maan repairin the car.. geet tells him tat he knows everythin n he read so much.. maan is lik he never read n everybody ll know who drives.. geet says even she used to drive tractor but she doesnt knows it..
she goes n sits in the drivin seat... and finally maan agrees to her and says u can drive only for 2 mins.. she happy..
end result.. accident
precap: maan n geet at hospitall..
so there was some good scene....
 
i am happy...
 
i am only thining positive about the promo!!!!
 
it will bring maan geet so much closer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 8133

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Not really in a mood to analyze just wanted to point out the same thing Aash did, Maan was wearing a seatbelt so there's no way he could fly through the windshield.......what a huge blooper well after that the whole accident doesn't make sense.

BTW totally loved how Maan's expression softened when Geet kissed him and loved them eating the golgappas.

What I really hated about the accident is that they made Geet responsible for Maan's condition and I totally hate that.....well lets wait and watch what happens now.....

Couldn't analyze just put through a few comments.....me too sad......Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14646

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Good afternoon crazies.............

@bharkha-arre mein tum logo se kabhi panga nahi lungi..........mein itni bhi buddhu nahi hu ki mein tum log se ulajuLOL.....................

i gtg now will catch u all the evening...................
 
spee... v ll corrupt u for sure.. i have left a post for u yar..
 
how abt. u bein the head of resource mgmt...
 
@spandana... tu ab tak uljhi hui hai...
 
 
sab ko tune kaam de diya...
 
i love my post.....
 
we are ones who gets to be with maan so CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Edited by maneet1985 - 18 February 2011 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by drdee142

Not really in a mood to analyze just wanted to point out the same thing Aash did, Maan was wearing a seatbelt so there's no way he could fly through the windshield.......what a huge blooper well after that the whole accident doesn't make sense.

BTW totally loved how Maan's expression softened when Geet kissed him and loved them eating the golgappas.

What I really hated about the accident is that they made Geet responsible for Maan's condition and I totally hate that.....well lets wait and watch what happens now.....

Couldn't analyze just put through a few comments.....me too sad......Cry
 
dee dont be sad..... they ll ensure that he recovers soon.. they ll show
one day maan critical..(fri)
geet in dilemma.. (sat)
next day. geet seekin dev help.. (mon)
third day.. dev helpin maan.. (tue)
maan in hospital (wed)
shiftin to km (thurs)
next day memory gain...(fri)
 
and finally sat n mon the sr....they cannot stretch it long as trp ll fall.. and also wen geet revealed her pregnancy to maan.. tat time also they dint stretch it so much....
so no tension....diii..... and if cvs do tooooo much... ll kill them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
mujhe nahi pata ki ye sahi ya galat

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 7   Views: 1742

_poonam_ 7 1742 17 October 2010 at 3:23am by tammanah
yeh ishq nahi hai aansaan....choose ur fav...

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 12   Views: 1366

adits7 12 1366 24 August 2010 at 4:31am by -Premeena-
"mujhe koi haq nahi"

2

Author: uzmakhan   Replies: 13   Views: 2035

uzmakhan 13 2035 23 August 2010 at 5:54pm by BgblZoolander69
Jaana Nahi Tha-Maan Geet Vm Plz Look

Author: Shazii   Replies: 6   Views: 894

Shazii 6 894 23 August 2010 at 3:03am by sashishezi
what if geet sayz no..sawaal hi nahi uthta

2

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 10   Views: 1298

Luvushaheer 10 1298 21 August 2010 at 10:06pm by Luvushaheer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index