Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divareena

today's episode, short analysis from me 😊

1) love how maan's expression changes when geet kisses him on the cheek. That was not a proper kiss to the cheek but more like a flying kiss.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

2) so sweet of maan to stop near gol gappe guy so geet can eat and he can cheer her up. me want some gol gappe now.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

3) they looked so sweet when they both smiled😳

4) GC's mehndi is very pretty or handsome should i say πŸ˜†

me was in no mood for annie and arjun scenes so i fast forwarded themπŸ˜†

reena nice analysis yar....luvd ur last point esp.... gc 's mehndi...mujhe bhi mehndi laagani hai...
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

oh ok ......... so u r going with the MC option ...... which i doubt ........ but yes as this is show it may not happen .........

but will happen for sure in real life ..........if we go by the logic...........

I know.. geet ki duniya mei kuch bhi ho saktha hai...

regarding sr stuff.... first let cvs clear the pregnancy track.... high time they clear this issue...
stretchin too much actually,..... ya toh haan ya toh na.. latka rakhey hai beech mein...😑
divareena thumbnail
good morning crazies,
a  big hug to you all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I hope maan does not lose his memory.

me have to rush for work now. lool πŸ˜† lets hope at work i don't type maan and geet in one of work related emails.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

good morning crazies,

a  big hug to you all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I hope maan does not lose his memory.

me have to rush for work now. lool πŸ˜† lets hope at work i don't type maan and geet in one of work related emails.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gud noon reena...i
maan ll lose his memory n ll gain his memory back very soon.. just for few episodes.. he ll lose his memory....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

varsha --- true ...........cv's ki koi bharosa nahin ........... aaj kal .......... kuch bhi dikha rahen hain .........

reena ---- nice post ........ 

me 2 expecting tht thy solve the baby issue soon ..........

spandana& aditi ............. as per the article thy said SR will happen ....... so the assumptions wht i was thinking penned them down .......... how the cv's will show tht is left 2 them & we will b watching it no matter wht ........whether we like the option or not .........coz thy said the viewers are waiting for it since a long time ..... so wht thy have in mind thy alone know it ........... there is not much time after the accident to the SR .......... so how thy will show is wht i am thinking .........

coz in geet 1 day = 1 week ......... so how fast thy will show maan's recovery & thy getting back to KM & then SR ......... every thing .......... is so not connected .........so me still confused on my options how & why ......

well let's wait & watch .........
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

guyz did u read the new fuzion productions news...

Rumor Control: If rumors have it, its believed that Maan will be losing his memory due to the accident, he might forget even Geet and only remember Sameera.

me just wondering whtr it is only rumor or is it real... coz it is given rumor control... me confused

link

will kill CVs first
craziekudi thumbnail
hey crazies.. kya ho raha hai.. mujhe bhi ko batao...

i didnt watch the epsiode... my brother didnt allow me....

so no epsiode nor repeat!!!

bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha --- true ...........cv's ki koi bharosa nahin ........... aaj kal .......... kuch bhi dikha rahen hain .........

reena ---- nice post ........ 

me 2 expecting tht thy solve the baby issue soon ..........

spandana& aditi ............. as per the article thy said SR will happen ....... so the assumptions wht i was thinking penned them down .......... how the cv's will show tht is left 2 them & we will b watching it no matter wht ........whether we like the option or not .........coz thy said the viewers are waiting for it since a long time ..... so wht thy have in mind thy alone know it ........... there is not much time after the accident to the SR .......... so how thy will show is wht i am thinking .........

coz in geet 1 day = 1 week ......... so how fast thy will show maan's recovery & thy getting back to KM & then SR ......... every thing .......... is so not connected .........so me still confused on my options how & why ......

well let's wait & watch .........

Even me thinkin the same. geet 1 day = 1 week.... but dii if they stretch maan s recovery so long na. den trp ll fall.... so they ll ensure that he recovers soon.. they ll show
one day maan critical..(fri)
geet in dilemma.. (sat)
next day. geet seekin dev help.. (mon)
third day.. dev helpin maan.. (tue)
maan in hospital (wed)
shiftin to km (thurs)
next day memory gain...(fri)

and finally sat n mon the sr....
remember when geet told maan tat she is preg... that time also cvs dint stretch.. they knew if they stretch. defnly trp ll fall... so they ll not stretch it for long.. they ll wind up this accident track asap..
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good afternoon crazies.............

@aash and reena-girls i was too sleepy so i went lol not bcuz of u girls nor ur sazaa so chill!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

@reena-nice analysis dear...........

@bharkha-arre mein tum logo se kabhi panga nahi lungi..........mein itni bhi buddhu nahi hu ki mein tum log se ulajuπŸ˜†.....................

@reena-be careful dear if u type MAANEET in ur work e-mail people will think u have gone crazy...............v all crazies know abt each others' craziness but if outsiders come to know abt it they will not be able to bear itπŸ˜†

@hima-i know dear v r all so confusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............confusion hi confusion hai par abhi solution ka pata nahi...........hopefully v will get the solution soonπŸ˜†

@deepthi-watch the repeats in the evening dear...........or else just watch MAANEET scenes online............hum sab ke liye toh online videos haiπŸ˜†...........bala ho un logo ka jo videos upload karthe hai!

i gtg now will catch u all the evening...................
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

hey crazies.. kya ho raha hai.. mujhe bhi ko batao...

i didnt watch the epsiode... my brother didnt allow me....

so no epsiode nor repeat!!!

hey deeps... geet kissed maan (cheek kiss but only in air)
maan dint return back the kiss...

they leave shimla. they hire a taxi n leave to delhi by car....

on the way.. they stop to eat gol gappa as maan thinks she still angry wit him bcoz they left shimla early....
they eat gol gappa and geet prepared papdi chat.. they eat.... very nice..
and in between.. car kharab ho jaathi hai... maan repairin the car.. geet tells him tat he knows everythin n he read so much.. maan is lik he never read n everybody ll know who drives.. geet says even she used to drive tractor but she doesnt knows it..
she goes n sits in the drivin seat... and finally maan agrees to her and says u can drive only for 2 mins.. she happy..
end result.. accident
precap: maan n geet at hospitall..