Members Lounge

Great software for your movies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Axcent

Axcent

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I was looking last year for software to organize my extensive collection of movies (over 1,300) and most of the stuff I found was either old,not supported, or nothing more than a spreadsheet I could have done myself in Excel. I found some decent ones, but it took forever to add descriptions, pictures, etc or they were expensive. I read a review of MyFilms after Googling for a while and they had a free 30 day trial, so I downloaded it. I was surprised at how nice looked, and how easy it was to find all my movies. For example, you point it to your movies directory, it finds all your movies, and it gets info automatically including MPAA ratings, descriptions, actors, directors,the year it was made, the genre, trailer,soundtrack, other recommended and alot of other info.

Check out www.myfilms.co.il to get the trial and let me know what you think!

Screenshot :

Other programs I recommend for movie lovers-
DVDFab
ConvertXToDVD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great software for your movies" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top