mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Love the intro
Update soon n if u hav a pm list add me
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
another ff? wow.. i'm loving this.. keep coming up with amazing concepts and great stories!

and btw, dont forget to pm me
Edited by AA1407 - 13 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey ashu...

its really interesting yaar...

wanna read more...

so do ad me to ur pm list.......

n thnx for the pm.................

jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice concept

ad ,e to ur pm list do pm me
Originally posted by: Kajenrsmecxi

hey aShu. this is soooooo interesting esp knowing some of it may be from your actual life. I definately can relate to you. back to the story itssssss cute and adorable and very fun and new to read. Armaan seems like a doll, Ridhimma the typical sweet girl-next-door type and i love the story flow! Armaan already seems effected by her which is very cute and who wouldnt be effect by Armaan? hehehe loved the part where they are argueing about the actors ahahaa Paul wesly Vampire daries fan? sorry beb i am team Damon/ Ian! hence Delena :) and Robert patterson bahahaha i am Team Jacob/ taylor LOL! and Sallu? bahahaa Team SRK! LOL the only person we both like is KSG! well technically i am an Armaan fan but meh. LOL Love the story Please add me to ur PM list and Update SOOOOOOOOOOON!

omg we are such opposites! and i like Armaan better too lol
i think taylor is HOTT but i just loveee rob more! and as for the storyline - team edward! lol
i used to love SRK but he just annoys me lately - plus he isnt hott at all (though that's not why i like salman better lol)

and i like the book better then the show - dont watch the show VD but i LOVE both actors paul weasly and Ian - i didn't include Ian b/c the actor spilt thing is true in my life - and already got ian as manisha (yes that's her name in real life tooo doesn't like him! i know shocker right!)

but omg ian's eyes make me droollll as in i just wanna grab him and kiss him! almost as much as i wanna kiss armaan!

armaan is cute and sometimes hot/sexy but ian is just pureeeeeee sexiness ahhhh i wish he would marry me lol

so reallly we just split on SRK and Sallu and edward/jacob lol

i'm currently writing the first part for another ff, so after that i'll write/post the next part for this one!

-Ashu
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

ASHU DARE YOU FORGET ME OUT OF YOUR PM LIST!MAR DALUNGI!!!! Okay,done with my anger..this is JUST WOWWWWWW!! Lobeddd it..I mean,LOURVVEEDD it..So cute<3

Please cont. soon! And add me in your pm list!
Love,
Maitree

acha maitree

i did pm you for the first one! and what if you decided you didnt like this one huhhh???

hahaha

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i added you now :D
-AShu
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME
SUPERB
LUVD IT
THNX 4 D PM
CONT SOON
ADD ME 2 D PM LIST
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

omg we are such opposites! and i like Armaan better too lol
i think taylor is HOTT but i just loveee rob more! and as for the storyline - team edward! lol
i used to love SRK but he just annoys me lately - plus he isnt hott at all (though that's not why i like salman better lol)

and i like the book better then the show - dont watch the show VD but i LOVE both actors paul weasly and Ian - i didn't include Ian b/c the actor spilt thing is true in my life - and already got ian as manisha (yes that's her name in real life tooo doesn't like him! i know shocker right!)

but omg ian's eyes make me droollll as in i just wanna grab him and kiss him! almost as much as i wanna kiss armaan!

armaan is cute and sometimes hot/sexy but ian is just pureeeeeee sexiness ahhhh i wish he would marry me lol

so reallly we just split on SRK and Sallu and edward/jacob lol

i'm currently writing the first part for another ff, so after that i'll write/post the next part for this one!

-Ashu

LMAOOOOOOO bahahaaaa we are such opposites baaahahaha!  LOL ok i am gonna split this convo so its easier to read hehee

SRK/SALLU ordeal
Originally i used to be a salman fan back when he was normal and not a complete douchebag hehe sorry i know u prefer him but lately he is heck annoying with his bad habits and shit ... i personally dont find him hot so yeah LOL ya I like SRK because of his movies and how he acts and i adore the fact he is a family man dont know but i find him quite attractive like in terms of his eyes and his facial feautures although lately i dont like the look he is sporting these day baaaahaa😆.

Paul/ Ian Ordeal!
OMGSH FIRSTLY I AM SOOO GOD DAMN SHOCKED THAT UR FRIEND DOESNT LIKE HIM!? is she like normal ahaha jokes. IAN is the most adorable/hot/ sexy/ cute/ AMAIZING person ever! His character Damon is one hot dude, if i ever get my hands on him hehe😆😳  bahaha I pefer damon over stefan, coz his character is badass hehe yet he is secretly kind and i love that! & the situation in VD is that Damon will do anything to save/ Protect Elena coz he loves her but they cant be together coz stefan & elena are together, i dont know about you but i find that trait incrediably HOT! YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SHOW! oye have u finished reading the book? give us a little update on whats happening will i get to see more DAMON/ ELENA MOMENTS?. hehe ya i am sort of obssessed. heheheeee

yes i agree IAN'S eyes makes me wanna attack him LOL i can goo on talking about Damon/Ian all day! so i am gonna stop right here.

PS. i am glad u like Ian as well. & sorry beb he is mine sooo no no ring on ur finger.😆

Jacob/ Edward ordeal.
yes i do agree Taylor is hot. I perfer jacobs character then Edwards coz i dont  know maybe because the same reason i like Damon's character. its coz he loves bella he will do anyting for her yet knowing she will never be with him, i find that soooo cute and more appealing than edward. so meh ehe.

Armaan/ KSG
LOL i perfer Armaan times a billion hehe we can agree on the this, i love KSG but Armaan thats another story. he is everything a girl can wish for. enough said hehe.

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! i will be waiting.

shonadesire thumbnail
Hey Ashu
i love dis ff
superb concept👏
awesome part👏
loved it
thanks for pm
do pm me
plz continue soon