Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 16 (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I don't understand why they didn't show a bit more compassion for Varun today ! I mean, Vaishu found out for the first time that the child is sick, but she has no reaction? And mahaan Archana knew about this, yet she goes around saying giri hui aurat and stuff ! Why do they not direct their anger at Dharmesh where it belongs?Confused

The two sisters need a reality check in the sharpest of tones . They r so bloody sPOILT . Vaishu acts like a dithering teenager sulking in love and Archna does meri behen Meri behen selfishly ............what about that dying CHILD yaar . He is more important than Dharmesh , Vaishu , Archna , Madhuri , all put together . Did it even STRIKE Vaishali to ask the question WHICH BEEMARI does he have ? Even any roadsider wud be curious . But not she .All she wants is that bigamist at any cost with Madhuri opting to GO AWAY .So does Archna so that her sainted mom lives on at the cost of others BARBAADI . Sulo shud LIVE but VARUN May DIE .........says WHO ?AngryAngryAngry

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 February 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7zaara10LuvSSeveranu rulz--Hope--sherma

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=excelsa7]Yes Kool you are as usual - spot on!

It was so obvious that Manav's character is being further diminished by the CVs to make self-ritcheous Archana shine... 

U know what the HORRID thing is ? The K sisters r not even CONSIDERING Varun ........a sick , dying child ! For them its OK that varun DIES , but Madhuri MUST GO from Dharmesh's life ! So that Vaishu can quietly slip in and continue this sham of a marraige and their JHOOTI izzat in society remains INTACT .
True!  But this should not suprise us - as Archana has completely forgotton her responsibility to little Sachin - and he's actually related to Manav.... so I suppose that it follows that she does not give a damn as to whether Varun lives or dies. It's all about her family - especially her spoilt sisters!

totally agree....archana does forget alot of things..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7pallaianu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

another thing I dont get is that they know madhuri is first wife...

so how the hell can vaishali demand a 'divorce'....legally shes not married???....

pls cvs try and resolve this issue....who is the legal wife??

bhavni Im daily reminding this in commentary but what sickens is the callous attitude of K sisters to a sick child .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88--Hope--

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
bhavni
abt that even i had a question. how will madhuri prove she is first wife? i hoep she has marriage certificate..
if she doesnt have then what is considered proof? witness? photos?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I don't understand why they didn't show a bit more compassion for Varun today ! I mean, Vaishu found out for the first time that the child is sick, but she has no reaction? And mahaan Archana knew about this, yet she goes around saying giri hui aurat and stuff ! Why do they not direct their anger at Dharmesh where it belongs?Confused
its unfortunately very easy to blame the "other woman" in all cases..as if the guy is a 2 yr old being enticed frm his tapasya of faithfulness to spouse..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool,
You are right ,how can Vaishali ask for a divorce , her marriage is not even legal ..Manav and Archana are totally wrong people handling this issue with vaishali ..
I am so angry at satish ..Is this  guy crazy , why cannot he see that something  was majorly wrong when he came to Manav's house ..Uff ...
Poor Madhuri , very unfortunate girl ...

I would have also been angry at Manav  but he did say that he made a mistake and thanked Archu for  correcting  him so now it'sOk .As long as people  say they made a mistake and wan tto correct that mistake I am Ok with that .he did so much to hurt Archana and hardly ever said sorry ....bu tfro mhis  actions he is now showing that he cares for her so it's Ok ...

I am sure he will take good care of his mother .I think he loves her hell of a lot ...

Shibu is looking  interesting ..

Loved Rasika's acting  today .This show would be boring without her .savita's actign was great too ..Archu looked so pretty and so did Vandita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 February 2011 at 12:07pm

pallaiLuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools.

I agree with everything. I was really upset when Manav asked Archu to do the inauguration, when he stayed on to chat with Archu's family and so on. Pretty much upset with everything.

Manav Deshmukh was such a beautiful character, but now they've messed it completely. I hate the CV's for making him second fiddle. 

As always I will take revenge in my FF. But honestly, it is bcos of tracks like this, and such butchering of Manav that I have almost lost interest in this serial. I try giving the CV's chances again and again, but they butcher Manav everytime. He was the best character when the show started. And now... sigh!

CV's---- you suck!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10LuvSSever--Hope--shermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hey niki mera AIPG mein selection ho gaya..

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Go to top