Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

akele hum akel tum jo hum tum sang ho toh....

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
..toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein...ROTFL........

okayy.......first of all a heartiest congratulations to PKYEK starcast n crew...even all fans for the show completed its 1st century.....100 epis today..Birthday Party Blower..Big smileBig smileBig smile

keeeepppppppppp rockinngggggggggggg.........PKYEK n PKYEKians...

n now comin to the episode..........it was good...

i liked the auction of hot-ties..Bachelor Party..somethin different n fun watchin..WinkWinkWink..LOLLOLLOL.....
LOL
meesha n shaurya track suddenly goin fast is a bit confusing.....n wid d new article comin in abt new entry for meesha (can b sum TB or I-F incomplete or faulty info as well...Confused..).....adding to the confusion.Question Mark...i jus hope shaurya (Gautam) doesnt disappear...coz i lk dt character n actor as well.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

nyway....

i so liked Meesha n pia scene today.Big smileBig smileBig smile..wow now dis is what i call real friendship...ClapClapClap......no wonder Pia decided on not revealing about arnab being her father etc etc...coz why would she wanna loose a frnd lk meesha or evn hurt her..coz both consider each other as....Best Friends..

apna isshmart n sharp abhay.....waah bas awwaz se hi raaz jaan liya...Lightbulb Idea...i lkd dt scene..SmileSmileSmile...

the ABHIYA scene dat followed wer pia finally revealed her identity....her sorrow...pain.....dilemma...  n abhay assuring his support.....promising to stand by her throughout...was jus so lovely....Morph..

angad...T...meesha...Tracker as alwaz wer funny..........

ovrall a gud epi....

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

t930gitika.jAngel_voiceRabiahcutemugSapphire_238Rozy77AnuPurvareepicheepkaushiki9--sumana13--RitzieRB81TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sanchita--pyar-ishk.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks.. Adits.. At least you updates something about todays episode.. Clap Today missing written updates and Pocu's post.. even yours... now I was abt to quit from IF (my break is finished) and noticed your post.. thank you.. lovely as usual... I am also thinking some confusion about MiYa... so easy and direct...also today's news about new entry for Misha.. nahiiiiiii... I like their pairing.... MiYa suits very well each other...Now waiting for evening to watch episode... thanks again for your post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hey nice topicThumbs Up

adits7

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
good update Aditi......aaj forum mein sach mein tum aur hum literally akele hain kya..??? sab kahan chale gaye yaar I thought party hogi....
Congratulations PKYEKians on reaching a milestone heres wishing you many many more Clap 
Clap Clap DancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by sumadear13 - 16 February 2011 at 11:13am

adits7

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

..toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein...ROTFL........

okayy.......first of all a heartiest congratulations to PKYEK starcast n crew...even all fans for the show completed its 1st century.....100 epis today..Birthday Party Blower..Big smileBig smileBig smile

PartyCongo to pkyek and pkyekians....Clap

keeeepppppppppp rockinngggggggggggg.........PKYEK n PKYEKians...

n now comin to the episode..........it was good...

i liked the auction of hot-ties..Bachelor Party..somethin different n fun watchin..WinkWinkWink..LOLLOLLOL.....
LOL
meesha n shaurya track suddenly goin fast is a bit confusing.....n wid d new article comin in abt new entry for meesha (can b sum TB or I-F incomplete or faulty info as well...Confused..).....adding to the confusion.Question Mark...i jus hope shaurya (Gautam) doesnt disappear...coz i lk dt character n actor as well.....Embarrassed..

Miya are good..let us see what happens next....ShockedI am confused after reading the article...

nyway....

i so liked Meesha n pia scene today.Big smileBig smileBig smile..wow now dis is what i call real friendship...ClapClapClap......no wonder Pia decided on not revealing about arnab being her father etc etc...coz why would she wanna loose a frnd lk meesha or evn hurt her..coz both consider each other as....Best Friends..

It was very adorable...their bond is very cute and they are true friends....Embarrassed

apna isshmart n sharp abhay.....waah bas awwaz se hi raaz jaan liya...Lightbulb Idea...i lkd dt scene..SmileSmileSmile...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedMy charming vampire is so intelligent...Embarrassed

the ABHIYA scene dat followed wer pia finally revealed her identity....her sorrow...pain.....dilemma...  n abhay assuring his support.....promising to stand by her throughout...was jus so lovely....Morph..

Again a big muahh to that scene....they have pain in common and this will strengthen their emotional bond even more...Embarrassed

angad...T...meesha...Tracker as alwaz wer funny..........

LOLLOLThey are very cute...

ovrall a gud epi....

Great post dear...Hug...waiting for toms epi...Embarrassed

adits7

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
The last part was amazing. Finally opened up her heart and abhay's assuring u aren't alone. I am with u.

adits7

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
nice post........ Smile  epi's last part was vry emmotional.......

adits7

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
congrats Adits & all PKYEKians

ROFL akele hum akel tum jo hum tum sang ho toh......toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein  ROFLROFLROFL

so true yaar
Abhiya ki situation ko suit krta h

very nice post dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kooladits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index