Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Ammaji's Justice or Indian Penal Code? (Page 2)

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
nice topic

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well, personally I'm not an Indian, therefore I can't judge on Indian Penal Code, nonetheless I would like to reply to your post, as I too can't arrange myself with Ammaji's so called justice.

Originally posted by Nikita_88

I am with Tanisha on this matter makes Adi any better than they guy he is beating up??? Two wrongs do not make a right, they should have left it to the police.

However on a personal level I can see where Adi is coming from he wants Revenge. But It is still wrong.

I agree with you, Nikita, you're absolutely right. But in this very moment, I think, Adi was more than angry, as he remembered the incident in the club and let himself be controlled by this anger. In such situations, where the desire for revange has grown too large, a human being isn't able to think properly, to differentiate between right and wrong. I'm, of course, not trying to excuse Adi, because what he's doing there is wrong. I guess, Ammaji is to blame even more than Adi, coze as an elder in the house, it is her responsibility to show the 'children' what's wrong and waht's right; in this scene she should've stopped Adi. But what can you do, if the elder of the house has a very wrong sense of justice?

Originally posted by tvdekha

We can change a plotical party like that but i dont think we can change 
even 10 % of 1,155,347,678 of indians...

Well, I don't think so. Of course, it isn't possible to change a whole state by that, but firstly you need to find a beginning, even if it's by voting for another, maybe better party. More educated people, who have a knowledge of a justice, have to engage themselves in politics, try to change something, even if it is a little bit; even if it aren't even 10% of whole India. Because you need to have a beginning, to start somewhere, weather you do something little (like voting for another party or so), it would be a start.

Being educated in the USA Adi maybe should've known better, but as I mentioned before, in such a state he just couldn't think of rifht and wrong, only revange. So I'm with Tanisha. And I think Adi should listen to her, when she's trying to stop him. Surely, he (Adi) got beaten up by those guys, but I think it was worse for Tanisha than for him. Ammaji just should stop to blame others for her grandsons's fault and weaknesses (My opinion is, that it was Adi's own fault that he got beaten up; couldn't he've just run? I'm sure, he knew, that he couldn't fight those guys and it wouldn't have been any shame to run away.) 

So, that was it, I think Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000Damyanthinikita_88

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Nice post! In my opinion vkg/dkg is always wrong! I cant say anytng of adi he just crosd limits! I do lik tanis qn! As citizen of India, v shud nt blame d systm. But try to make changes. Unitd v stand divded v fall.individual cant change anytng! N ama s case is lik dis-if v put one rotten mango in good ones othrs too spoil...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

Go to top