Pratigya
Pratigya

Pre cap: Ultimatum Set (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
StarHug

Thank you for the LUD and Precap. Great job!Thumbs Up  Here's your Sapta Rishi Taron for your maiden venture.StarStarStarStarStarStarStar and ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for pinch hitting today.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AeryncorvetteCrAzYRED-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Looks like bayil buddhi worked his brain during his stay at his father in laws's (aka Thana).  He seems to have returned home with some clarity about his life and a good dose of bitterness at the double standards. If Baba can get away with his way of life so can he.........can't he? Does that mean he's going to take a page out of Baba's book and circle Kesar in the Niwas every chance he gets?  Will SS let him get away with it? Or is the buzurg Takur going to give up on his two sons and turn to his adopted son soon.Ermm

you know a part of me is Ok with Saktiya saying that - after all why should there be two different rules for Baba and his big bro anyway?
Baba is a spoilt brat - he needs to get with reality so I'm all for Sakti bringing it on baby and playing fair and square.
In fact I'm rather glad it's him laying the shart for a change as opposed to the Pratster.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynsuk4hussainramsoMERARAI-Sheena-

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Looks like bayil buddhi worked his brain during his stay at his father in laws's (aka Thana).  He seems to have returned home with some clarity about his life and a good dose of bitterness at the double standards. If Baba can get away with his way of life so can he.........can't he? Does that mean he's going to take a page out of Baba's book and circle Kesar in the Niwas every chance he gets?  Will SS let him get away with it? Or is the buzurg Takur going to give up on his two sons and turn to his adopted son soon.Ermm
 I can't help but laugh out loud everytime see that line adopted son......... wonder if SS, will ask amma,  if shakti is his or some angadwaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

LOLLOL

Wouldn't bet on it Mera
i got this feeling after yesterday epi, that he will follow kesar around.Shocked
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Aeryn

LOLLOL

Wouldn't bet on it Mera
i got this feeling after yesterday epi, that he will follow kesar around.Shocked

Watching her every move you mean? Is Shakti nervous about this new Kesar? It didn't seem so to me....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

you know a part of me is Ok with Saktiya saying that - after all why should there be two different rules for Baba and his big bro anyway?
Baba is a spoilt brat - he needs to get with reality so I'm all for Sakti bringing it on baby and playing fair and square.
In fact I'm rather glad it's him laying the shart for a change as opposed to the Pratster.

Prats would be glad for the unexpected support......LOLLOL  Only, I'm not sure if this will actually make K to work..... Baba is made of sterner stuff....Wink  if a month-long of Prat's cajoling did not work I wonder how KN blackmail will....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
For once I completely support Shakti. Not only because this will force Krishna to work, but because I totally abhor unequality between siblings. At my house, my parents made sure no one gets preferential treatment and even we make sure of it. This should have happened years ago when Krishna reached the age of working. It is totally unfair to Shakti that he does all the work while Baba sits at home.

I applaud Shakti in taking a stand on this matter, and I think this is one place where Prats should support Shakti, even if secretly.

Enough of lazing around on your bum all day Krishna, get up and make yourself useful to the world!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvettesuk4hussainramsoMERARAI-Sheena-babithaj

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Looks like bayil buddhi worked his brain during his stay at his father in laws's (aka Thana). He seems to have returned home with some clarity about his life and a good dose of bitterness at the double standards. If Baba can get away with his way of life so can he.........can't he? Does that mean he's going to take a page out of Baba's book and circle Kesar in the Niwas every chance he gets? Will SS let him get away with it? Or is the buzurg Takur going to give up on his two sons and turn to his adopted son soon.Ermm

Prats would be glad for the unexpected support......LOLLOL Only, I'm not sure if this will actually make K to work..... Baba is made of sterner stuff....Wink if a month-long of Prat's cajoling did not work I wonder how KN blackmail will....

Perhaps the KN blackmail won't work on Krishna... but when SS sees a fall in productivity in his business, coz Shakti isnt working, then he's sure to give some sort of ultimatum to Baba... if only to get Shakti back.

Baba has to get back to work someday. After all, how many taunts and jibes can a man tolerate? Kabhi to izzat jaagay gi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index