Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-16 Feb,2011 (Page 4)

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Thanks Shrush... brilliantly written update ... enjoyed it dear.... keep going girl...

Aur yeh kya keh diya... kerchief phek de..... kyon ki seema ne diya hoga....
Shrush... seema ne to kapde bhi diye na.... uska kya kare....

LOLLOLLOLLOL...Arre Kapde nikaal diye to uski izzat ka kya hoga...waise bhi uski izzat ko khatra hai uss chhipkali se...Dekha nahi,  how he was clutching at his collar when Chhipkali was talking about their reunionLOL
Thanks RamaSmile
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update and what a dhasu episode!
Now thats the Dutta I like to see...full on action and amazing blind samurai act.
Now, i also know the reason the CVs kept him blind, since if he could see, he would have called for Sudarshan and landed in a mess earlier itself, which we obviously dont want.
So...its clear to me that he will "see" Naku in that mandir, eyesight and Naku intact, she will then proceed to tell him about Suds-Kala-Chaskar.

Wonderfully woven CVs..I like the track...but please speed it up a lil..wanna see Tasha toegether scenes now...feel like a traveler in a desert :)

yup!!! Dhansu to tha!!! Full on Dutta !!!
I liked the idea of him blind and it actually goes with the story...
If not, he would have seen Sudarshan the whole climax thing with Kala would also have got spoiled...
And it is going to be the high point ...except Tasha reunion, this is going to be the main TRP attracter... so they are giving it a slow but powerful built-up...
Thanks Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessmithai

i came after  guess 5 long months to check out a written update .... here i was expecting our very own Anu but i bumped into a written update by Srushti ..... I never thought id be able to enjoy it as much as i used to enjoy Anu's updates   but hey guess wat??? i did enjoy n much more   ..... thanx gal for such a wonderful update ...... i think the reasons to get back to IF is getting even stronger day by day   
 take care all of u till i catch up with ya next tym   

Owww!!! Thanks Princess....Big smile

But you know it was Anu's and Fivr's posts that actually made me join the forum...they are fab writers.... Also DD and many others... They are incomparableBig smile
But thanks for the compliment, makes me want to write better everytimeBig smile
And why do you need a reason to get back to IF???Confused...Please ... Don't wait for any reason, LTL is reason enough...Do come and we can catch up anytime Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessmithaiPooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Thanks for the wonderful update! Dutta Bhao writing "Nakusha" on the wall is so cute Embarrassed...I can't wait to see this episode! Approve

Hey Mimi, Kala is not writing you love letters these days???
Both Kala and Dutta love to mess up the walls and the mirrors ...Bachpan mein AS ne wall pe colour nai karne diya hoga na...Isliye bade hoke bhadaas nikaal rahe haiLOL

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@ niya2121, Shivani and sevak...Thanks guys....am so glad you liked it...really glad you guys read it and appreciateBig smile
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Oh srushti what a fab update to go with a fab epi i love it dear i love ur comments in blue i was chocking with laughter he he tanx. oh today's epi mind blowing it was awesome to c D in action after so long MR is outstanding actor his act as blind man & now fighting so good & convincing this guy is too good we r lucky to have him in our screenClapClapkudus to him & kudus to u too srushti Clap4 willing to give us a fab update it is us we should tank our lucky stars!Smile and i miss reading ur meri Ai bolti hai post i need to catch up with all of u soon i know i am missing alot time nehi hai mere paas at the mo but hopefully soon!Embarrassed.i can't wait 4tasha to reunite hopefully tommr.or frd pls Cvs tx again dear! Smile

Hey!!! thanks yaara!!!
Don't choke pleaseLOLWe need you hale and hearty to read my post everytime...otherwise who would appreciate me like thisEmbarrassedLOL
MR is fab and my words can never do him justice...Sorry for the Aai bolti hai..but when I update, I don't do nakku's analysis...i am not a fast writer, and the update takes long time to writeSmile
Ya... do tell me whenever you catch up...
the count down to tasha has begunBig smile

bfunofbb123

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SrushtiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updateHugLoved every bit of it .....
Our D was back in actionDay Dreaming"suhana goes too Dutta dreamland"Day Dreaming....Today:s epi  totally belonged to him and only him Wink.....
MR u rock LTL....He is just outstanding ClapThumbs Up...."Sigh what would we do without u ".....Day DreamingAwww tasha scenes was cute ...and when D wrote N name of the wall....just awesome ...can"t wait for tomorrow"s epi ...iam excited for tasha reunion ...thanx alot yaar ..u rocked the update ...keep it up.....
u take care and have a wonderful day !...
love and hugs 
suhanaHug

Hey!! Suhana is here, HugHugHug
We all are in Tasha dreamland....
ya..what would we do without himmm...
The writing on wall was awesome...
Thanks Suhana!!!
you tc too...Big smile

Go to top