Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's NEEDS

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Viren's NEEDS

All of us have different needs... some needs are fulfilled and some are not... Some are so basic as to without which we cannot function and some of them are just something we want and cannot/couldn't have which also impacts our being who we are...!!

I keep wondering what are Viren's needs...why is his needs so special form all others...each one of us or in the SOOD or SHARMA family have their own problems and their own needs...why do we focus on Viren's needs and why give precedence to him over others...

His physiological needs are met such as air, water, food are met…His physical needs are also met such as financial security, health are also looking satisfactory

What is he lacking??? I believe it is as follows…

Viren never felt love and sense of belonging from anybody or he didn't open himself to these feelings even though it was all around him due to the continuous discouragement he received, expected or assumed. I mean assume/expect here as we all know we assume/expect a lot of things and stray away from facts sometimes…and for a 7 year okld it is too young to separate between the facts and his own assumptions/expectations…

The three most important things a human being needs in order to live life is missing form Viren's vocabulary of life:

• Friendship
  • Intimacy/love
  • Family

We all need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, whether it comes from family, outside or loved ones. The need to love and be loved by others is inbuilt. Viren is lonely and anxious and mostly fear of being left alone again…

Viren doesn't feel he is being esteemed, his need is to be accepted as he is and valued by others for the kind of person he is…so all his tantrums are to show family who he really is and he is testing if they can accept him despite all of his nakras… He feels inferior to Sid in so many different levels be it studies, professionally or love.

Viren needs to learn his full potential…he feels like he is bad so he is doing all bad deeds…can you imagine if he realizes that he is actually good then what kind of a person he can be..So I think he himself needs to realize his full potential or it is also called in scientific terms as "Self-actualization"

For all others in Sood/Sharma pariwar these basic needs have met somehow or the other…but for Viren the basic foundation is missing and hence his needs take more precedence than others!!

Not to say that in this crossing of fulfilling his needs he can stomp over anybody and everybody…he sometimes needs tough love which is a whole different matter but just wanted to write my observation on Viren's needs as I see it!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007minu2011ApoorvaFanmilee1014ShayafanARMaanEetruexangelScintillatingwadi..dollPoojaa_PSofnabrainychild92diyaloveskinnyxaviara_Namita_NiViren-Raj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Wonderful thoughts, Mythri!! Clap Beautifully put forth. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Payal....I havent seen the episiode yet....will have to wait until I go home from work...but saw the promos on iphone....I wonder whats going to happen!!
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Brilliant Post Mythri, I loved it and explained in simple words.
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
well said, i agree, especially love how you worded this...

"Viren needs to learn his full potential…he feels like he is bad so he is doing all bad deeds…can you imagine if he realizes that he is actually good then what kind of a person he can be..So I think he himself needs to realize his full potential or it is also called in scientific terms as "Self-actualization""

one thing I don't agree with is that he is testing the family... I think he just genuinely wants to be thrown out.. he feels like he will be hurt again in the family if he is himself... he will still be considered bad and be thrown out, so he is pushing people away himself...before THEY get a chance to push him away...
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Mythri. Totally agree with every word you have written.
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
nice post Mythri. Totally agree with wat have u written.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index