India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mee Dutta Shreeram Patil Boltoy 16 Feb

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

All is not lost. I can't allow it .I won't allow it.I'm still Me.Dutta. Dutta Bhao.It's your turn next. You, who twirls Chaskar around your finger. None can save you from me. I will come for you.And I will vanquish you.Each one of you.Soon.That's a promise.

I feel my old self again today.It's been so long. Those terrible days & nights of darkness & despair are over. I feel hope resurging through me again.I feel alive again. I want to survive this.For Her. Nakku. Do not worry, Nakku. Even Bappa won't separate us without me seeing you. I don't care whether I see light or darkness in front my eyes. I can hear you,Sweetheart Nakku. Talk to me. Please talk to me, Nakku.Say something,dearest. Yeah Nakku. I can hear you calling me.You are all I think of every moment of my life. I know your eyes search for me everywhere.Soon,Heart,Soon I'll destroy each one of my enemies and come to you.Soon. Don't worry. Don't worry Nakku. Have faith, dearest. Trust your Bappa. Pray that I soon gain my sight.And when I see again Nakku, I want you in front of my eyes.Will you promise to be there Nakku? Promise me sweetheart. How my heart aches for you. All those lost moments that I should have spent with you.Loving you, Cherishing you. How your sweet face beckons me! How it taunts me, tortures me.

It hurts.It hurts so much,Nakku. I want you.I want you now. I can't bear it anymore. You taught to me smile.I was so afraid of smiling.Now I want to smile,Nakku.Come, Come put that smile back on my face. Only you could do it. Only you could make me happy.This life is worth living only if you are in it,Nakku.

I carve your name on the wall.N-A-K-U-S-H-A. I carve it in every cell of my body.It's etched in my soul. It penetrates my every breath.

I sense your faith Nakku. And I draw immense strength from it. Your Bappa will unite us.Forever.Nothing ever will come between us again.Nothing.Promise.

Nothing I say here that has not been said before.But the act is such, no amount of praise can ever be enough.Superb! Mishal just smashed benchmarks of acting skills seen on Television. From a lovelorn husband to a highly skilled guerilla warrior his perfromance touched new heights today. Truly deserving of every acting award.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa_kannanLoveMishalnoreyritamukundstar1315Beeeskomal_w25dramagopbtghoshCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-sasha_1rama_2010left_foreversub_rosamozart66Pooja_219-Azy--bharti-Elysiasuhana19ivy_11-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi--Sia--meghapartiMrsKhan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Very true Zuby!

Take a bow Mishal Raheja!! You deserve every accolade, every praise showered on you. No medal, or trophy is enugh to appreciate what you have created on the Indian Television by now!! You have created HISTORY!! Duttabhau will remain in the minds of TV viewers as long as TV industry is around! Keep breaking the benchmarks and keep lifting the bar of acting standards higher and higher where no one else will reach easily!

Edited by mozart66 - 16 February 2011 at 10:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

noreyGooddBeeesstar1315AbhiAniPooja_219ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
bolo DSP bolo . do dino se apne kuch bola nehi. humare kan taras gaye tumhe sunne ke liyeSmile
boldiya haan. aree ye kaya aapne kaname ke bade kuch kaha kiun nehi. aaj jo aapne dhamal kiya o bhi to sab ko bataoEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noreyGooddAbhiAni-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Very true Zuby!

Take a bow Mishal Raheja!! You deserve every accolade, every praise showered on you. No medal, or trophy is enugh to appreciate what you have created on the Indian Television by now!! You have created HISTORY!! Duttabhau will remain in the minds of TV viewers as long as TV industry is around! Keep breaking the benchmarks and keep lifting the bar of acting standards higher and higher where no one else will reach easily!

Very well said ManjuThumbs Up
A phenomenon called Mishal Raheja!StarStarStar Truly a man with a Midas touch. Turns every scene into gold that is treasured & chrerished.Awesome.Was scared to blink even in his scenes. Stupendous!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noreyGooddstar1315AbhiAnimozart66-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

bolo DSP bolo . do dino se apne kuch bola nehi. humare kan taras gaye tumhe sunne ke liyeSmile
boldiya haan. aree ye kaya aapne kaname ke bade kuch kaha kiun nehi. aaj jo aapne dhamal kiya o bhi to sab ko bataoEmbarrassed

Thank u Thank u "takes a bow"
Dil ki baatein boloonga! Mere kaarname toh dekhna padega! Char ko tapkaaya maine aaj.Kaisa lagaa?Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noreyBeeesGooddpbtghoshAbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Superb, Zuby!Clap

Yes, Dutta is back to his old self and so are weWink

Loved the part where he carves Nakusha's name on the wall. Personally, I have felt that I would never enjoy Dutta doing such lover stuff...But when I saw it on screen today, I loved it! It might be the whole stage set around it or the lambi judai or just the excellent way it was enacted...Whatever it is..it bowled me over! Hope he gets his Nakku back soon tooDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315GooddBeeesAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219mozart66-Carrie--Srushti-

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@ZubyDutta - Warm heartfelt evening greetings to you.  Your (and our) bliss has returned and we should keep the faith that it will continue for a while.  While not always commenting on the forum  for the generousity from all your threads and posts, you will always be in my heart for sharing your love and adoration for this immensely beautiful e-LS.  There are not many words left in the dictionary for me to describe your literary fictional writing on this forum. I can only graciously praise your talent from afar.  Thanks you so kindly for the mark you have left on my life which will be forever remembered.  luv Aneesa.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAniPooja_219mozart66-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Superb, Zuby!Clap

Yes, Dutta is back to his old self and so are weWink

Loved the part where he carves Nakusha's name on the wall. Personally, I have felt that I would never enjoy Dutta doing such lover stuff...But when I saw it on screen today, I loved it! It might be the whole stage set around it or the lambi judai or just the excellent way it was enacted...Whatever it is..it bowled me over! Hope he gets his Nakku back soon tooDay Dreaming
Thanks CrystalSmile
My joy knows no bounds today.Big smileBig smileBig smile  I'm so happy. I now truly understand why I love this man so much. It's such a pity he is not realCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Srushti-

Go to top