RBO Chit Chat Corner ~11~ (Page 22)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
another one

love kichdi

guy

a self obsessed person, girls fall for him...notices each n every girl , but not the girl beside him-is a big flirt..... sometimes dates a famous model, sometimes a lady elder to him..is arrogant..is in same proffesion as the girl n they r good friends

girl

modern , respects n fears her father who is strict, has a loving mother n brother,.....emotional, lovely, simple, has high dreams, loves the guy, but wen she tells him at last-he refuses saying u r not my types...she leaves him n gets engaged to other guy..finally the boy realises her importance in life n pours his heart out , at the end......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridssyyasharan.loveOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-snehapatrobones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
hey that was posted by shilpa erlier even i nerver watched the movie...............but kahani main slight change hain ke ladki ladko ke sare sigs ignore karti hain smartly im talking abt j other then perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatrobones88

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Has Shili disappeared again ?

@Anki - Nice story yaar ... But J deserves the Best !!!

snehapatrokrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Has Shili disappeared again ?

@Anki - Nice story yaar ... But J deserves the Best !!!
ya me too but i dnt want j to confess why girl get such tantrum its boy  i mean t who need to fall first then obviously u knw na j she will nt let her feelings out even she feels for him then ..............t have to manofying her and finally she should confess that should happend boys ko tadpane do shaane hote hain EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yasharan.lovesnehapatro

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@ anki thanks

arey the story goes like this

the guy is a handsome, flirty--sari ladkiyan uspe marti hai---even he enjoys that...he and the girl-the heroine works in the same proffesion since 1 and half years. They are good , infact best friends.. the girl has some feelings abt the guy, but he never cares abt that-- he is no interested in marriage , all he wants is to enjoy his life--------poori movie mein woh kabhi kisi model ke sath to kabhi usse badi umar ki ladki ke sath romance karta hai...........however, they all ditch him...phir ek din bechare ka birthday ata hai--- only the heroine remembers that and she comes to the house with a cake n later both of them celebrate the day , roaming in the city......At night, on returning home, in a bus-he thanks the girl for everything, saying u r my true friend, no1 even remembered my b'day--i know so many (he meant his ex-gfs).., the girl after some hesitation asks- will u marry me.........
the guy is initialy stunned, then explains to her that though its a matter of pride for ne guy if a girl directly proposes for marriage , but i m not a marriage type guy--u deserve better than me...we wont click together.
the girl feels hurt, asks what type r u....she gets down the bus at the next stop.
the guy too gets down..he tries to explain , but instead the girl slaps him, says- i have been trying to reveal my feelings since the last 1 and half years, but u didn't even cared...n blah blah...finally she says, yes i deserve some1 better than u...
the girl later decided to marry some one else , even gets engaged.the guy initialy thinks he will be happy w/o the girl in his life....his friends try to explain  him her importance, but he refuses....he decides to spend his time in pubs, even spends a night with a girl he meets there....but poor guy could not take his mind off from his best friend-the heroine.....
he finally admits he loves the girl...its her shadi day...he goes to talk to her....she initially refuses, says go away from here----he replies- " main kahan jaoon....u r my best friend...says duniya mein ek idiot hai jo tumhare bagair nahi jee sakta.......u r d only 1 who understands me..he bends on his knees and accepts his faults............"

after 6 months,
the guy says to the audience- " dont wry, i m happy now, actualy i didn't married her(the heroine), she married me..."
the girl says- " i know even now all girls are fida on him, but i have no problems, becoz he is mine now"

so........baatao..........t n j ka story aisa hona chahiye ki nahi------i mean do u agree wid me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-snehapatrokrockbones88

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Arey ...Shili .. I asked what PM !!!!

arey kuch nahi , she commented on my ff, i would not get what she meant, so maine use pm mein poocha n she cleared my doubt......bas itna sa baat hai

-YasharanArshi-bones88

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@shilpa
awsome story yaar but i want t to confess  j first.....

krockbones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
oh god wo click wala part to omg yaar kts line and mujhe sirf tum samaj sakti ho and..............well hes idiot....................same re shilpa ditto wah..............but i hate this girl proposing concept

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutesnehapatrobones88

Go to top