Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~11~ (Page 111)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@ Pooja - So trueeee ...
KTYM KTYM KTYM KTYM KTYM ...  YT ... ooops yeh kya kaha maine !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasharan.love

@shalini-  khatam kab hui thi shalini.....LOLLOLLOL humari besharmiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

@anki- so true, and the way she jst glances at him, wen she says "sab ko daar hota hai ki jinse woh pyaar karte hai woh unhe chodh kar na chale jaaye..," *sigh*  I think I jusrt meltd to the ground........

@bona- thanks, *jumps up and dwn* YAY!! i get a spl avi/siggie!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
pooja but t ka jawab confused me what he was tryi g too say ha........................u knw wo uski tang kichta but thy wer meeting after long time na...................so he just want romance....................u knw he said na 1 of the interview lets be intensional our editors r dumbos Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovesweetsute-YasharanArshi-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@ all

1 more interview, the champi one

isko dekh ke koi bacha bhi bolega ki something is firshy............dekho khud samajh jaoge..

dono ke voice ko to suno, wen he says something-almost whispering, jo sirf j hi sun payi n she replies-baaal tod rahi hoon main....the way t says--hmmmmmm.....hayeee usime ktna pyar chipa hai...

main kuch jyada hi pagal ho rahi hoon kya

yasharan.lovekrock

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

@shalini-  khatam kab hui thi shalini.....LOLLOLLOL humari besharmiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

@anki- so true, and the way she jst glances at him, wen she says "sab ko daar hota hai ki jinse woh pyaar karte hai woh unhe chodh kar na chale jaaye..," *sigh*  I think I jusrt meltd to the ground........

@bona- thanks, *jumps up and dwn* YAY!! i get a spl avi/siggie!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
pooja but t ka jawab confused me what he was tryi g too say ha........................u knw wo uski tang kichta but thy wer meeting after long time na...................so he just want romance....................u knw he said na 1 of the interview lets be intensional our editors r dumbos Big smile
If i hve to analyse... and assuming they both like eachother and something is cooking between them, then I wld say... she meant, I might be a little insecure coz u r a flirting machine, and his answer signified that-, that no I am nt worried tht u will leave me and neither will I leave u....

but of course I am assuming ALOT hereLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by yasharan.love - 18 February 2011 at 3:06am

sweetsutekrockbones88

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

@ all

isko dekh ke koi bacha bhi bolega ki something is firshy............dekho khud samajh jaoge..

dono ke voice ko to suno, wen he says something-almost whispering, jo sirf j hi sun payi n she replies-baaal tod rahi hoon main....the way t says--hmmmmmm.....hayeee usime ktna pyar chipa hai...

I knw that interview, kinda signifies that all the stuff abt they just being cordial is such a lie... the way they were joking arnd with one anothr, and playing arnd, with J hitting him and he saying main bhi massage doon, whilst showing his muka... shows that they r good frnds,and like eachother and are comfy together....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOLBig smile

sweetsutekrockbones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krock

If i hve to analyse... and assuming they both like eachother and something is cooking between them, then I wld say... she meant, I might be a little insecure coz u r a flirting machine, and his answer signified that-, that no I am nt worried tht u will leave me and neither will I leave u....

but of course I am assuming ALOT hereLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ha re pooja so true jab bhi tujko lagta hain wo hota hain na tune itne ff jo like u knw better ya ha re thas what thy meant thats why when he said no then she said yeh with strain little angry face or say disagree kind of manner oh pooja love u kts sarcasm tones meant this im teling u joind roojs psycho deaprtment................and flirting machineEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.love

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
*bows down*
thank you thank you! CoolHug

krockbones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsute

@ all

I knw that interview, kinda signifies that all the stuff abt they just being cordial is such a lie... the way they were joking arnd with one anothr, and playing arnd, with J hitting him and he saying main bhi massage doon, whilst showing his muka... shows that they r good frnds,and like eachother and are comfy together....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOLBig smile
ya i knw pooja thy r nt just co-star thy r really good frends it shows and comfortable with each other.................have u seen t expression when she as messaging his shoulder..................its like ohhh tum bass mera hi message karna with soft handEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yasharan.lovesweetsutebones88

Go to top