Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~11~ - Page 111

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar, that cry baby crying was so  freaking fake, u want to slap her so that she can cry in real πŸ˜†

ok ppl , hows 7khoon maaf, iam not Piggy fan but want to see how was Neil 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
part1--

love the way he is , "chalo hum Khanak ko english sikhate hai, dekhiye meri student itni badmaash hai, apna naam likh diya hai...."🀣 🀣
T is hilarious! and I love how J has her finger on the lips and is giving playful looks to the camera... she is in full on mood to pull his leg....and it begins frm the first moment, with her "AI !" at T.........

and the time he sayd " f for..." it is like he was abt to say something else (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)  but he said football instead, and J realised that, that is why she was smiling at him like that....

anothr fun moment, "what is ur name" T asks and J looks at him like "what did u sya" and the T says, "waat is ur name", and she answers "khanak"........... Seriously which idiot said they are nt frnds😑😑, saamne laana zaara, gadhe ko yeh interview dekhaoon, yeh frndship nahi hai toh kya hai mere bhai!!???

ah the heart shaped balloon, J used it in the previous interview and nw it is T's turn, 'yeh kay hai?'
J answers-"gubaara"
T-"nahi yeh mera dil hai"
J- she burtsts the balloon... bechare ke dil ke chithare kar diye.... very bad J, very bad....🀣

now the next part, seems totally J and T to me and nt shanak, it is like they are talking abt a personal convo.... or perhaps I am dreaming
when he say "ek baar toh dikhana padega how you propose -to me in this song" and J is her playful mood is like "yeh kya hota hai"
T-"propose karna, ane premi se prem ke izhaar karne ko propose kehte hai english main"
J- gasps..."humare dhulwadi main yeh nahi hota"
and then T is like toh kyahota hai, and his whole shaadi aur bacho ke beech main kya hota hai, line, .... is it me or he(T) is thinking abt "it" alot in these interviews....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I mean, pehle baarish main kya hota hai, and now shaadi aur bacho ke beech kya hota hai... hmm, suspicious, and the was J blushes wenevr he asks such questions..... mre suspicious.........

and wen he is trying to mke her say "I love u" and she says "I love dhulwadi" there is something in the way they are looking at eachother, I cant pin point it, but there is something there.... like again, as they fo oh so many times, they are sharing an inside joke between them, there is a certain kind of twinkle in their eyes....

and needless to say I love the look J is giving him when she is singing ABCD... I love dhulwadi...

and I love how he semi hugs her, saying "biwi ko full marks 100/100" not to mention they both are blushing like crazy throughout.... like wen u r trying not to smile, but u cant help it as ur crush is standing nxt to u, kind off smile....

Ankita, was this detailed enough???

part2-- now the only thing I hve to say here is , see the wat T looks at J wen she is saying the boxing stuff, abt how he is always hitting her with comments and all... and then see the way J looks at T wen he say, Khanak is my punching bag.... and U will knw that that look is something mre than, this is my co-actor... that look is the abv mentioned, "the person I fancy is standing so close to me" look and smile..................
Edited by yasharan.love - 13 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shilpa
same here even i became fan of her aftre watchinfg fashion movie
she was awsome......and frm then shez rocking even more...
@rooj
im already there in your fb group.....lekin comments ka kya yaar its not working im unable to comment there some probs check it out na.....
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

yaar, that cry baby crying was so  freaking fake, u want to slap her so that she can cry in real πŸ˜†

ok ppl , hows 7khoon maaf, iam not Piggy fan but want to see how was Neil 😍

yeah...........and where she was not required to act, in BB-she became a drama queen.......in real why would she cry, rather she seems to be the person who makes others cry.....

abt 7khoon maaf, not watched the movie yet, but hearing good reviews, sp abt piggy...not yet nething abt neil
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yasharan.love

love the way he is , "chalo hum Khanak ko english sikhate hai, dekhiye meri student itni badmaash hai, apna naam likh diya hai...."🀣 🀣

T is hilarious! and I love how J has her finger on the lips and is giving playful looks to the camera... she is in full on mood to pull his leg....and it begins frm the first moment, with her "AI !" at T.........

and the time he sayd " f for..." it is like he was abt to say something else (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)  but he said football instead, and J realised that, that is why she was smiling at him like that....

anothr fun moment, "what is ur name" T asks and J looks at him like "what did u sya" and the T says, "waat is ur name", and she answers "khanak"........... Seriously which idiot said they are nt frnds😑😑, saamne laana zaara, gadhe ko yeh interview dekhaoon, yeh frndship nahi hai toh kya hai mere bhai!!???

ah the heart shaped balloon, J used it in the previous interview and nw it is T's turn, 'yeh kay hai?'
J answers-"gubaara"
T-"nahi yeh mera dil hai"
J- she burtsts the balloon... bechare ke dil ke chithare kar diye.... very bad J, very bad....🀣

now the next part, seems totally J and T to me and nt shanak, it is like they are talking abt a personal convo.... or perhaps I am dreaming
when he say "ek baar toh dikhana padega how you propose -to me in this song" and J is her playful mood is like "yeh kya hota hai"
T-"propose karna, ane premi se prem ke izhaar karne ko propose kehte hai english main"
J- gasps..."humare dhulwadi main yeh nahi hota"
and then T is like toh kyahota hai, and his whole shaadi aur bacho ke beech main kya hota hai, line, .... is it me or he(T) is thinking abt "it" alot in these interviews....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I mean, pehle baarish main kya hota hai, and now shaadi aur bacho ke beech kya hota hai... hmm, suspicious, and the was J blushes wenevr he asks such questions..... mre suspicious.........

and wen he is trying to mke her say "I love u" and she says "I love dhulwadi" there is something in the way they are looking at eachother, I cant pin point it, but there is something there.... like again, as they fo oh so many times, they are sharing an inside joke between them, there is a certain kind of twinkle in their eyes....

and needless to say I love the look J is giving him when she is singing ABCD... I love dhulwadi...

and I love how he semi hugs her, saying "biwi ko full marks 100/100" not to mention they both are blushing like crazy throughout.... like wen u r trying not to smile, but u cant help it as ur crush is standing nxt to u, kind off smile....

Ankita, was this detailed enough???

kya details wid analysis hai yaar...maan gaye tujhe....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sneha...im working on that yaar...trying to figure it out!!

@ pooja: kya baat hai yaar...u were fab with ur analysis...take my job plz!πŸ˜ƒ
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I edited my anlysis guys........ read abt part 2 too...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@pooja enoguh yaar what a detail maza aa gaya aisa shriya di ne bola tha and i got f wala word and 2nd part ka dekhana when she was talking look hw intesnly he was looking at her when she was talking abt boxing check his gaze like tum bas bolti raho main bass sunta rahu oh im blushing😳😳😳😳😳😳wo yahi soch raha tha naughty t
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ pooja u said it all

but i feel she was trying more to be in khanak's character than her own self--but t ki harkatein use character mein ghusne nahi de rahi thi...........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in real mean not in real life yaar, onscreen , see parul , when she  cries u want to cry for see it πŸ˜†.....

oh ok , so i can happily skip it , well then i can go for some videsi movie πŸ˜†