Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah  grouchoji, even the usually perceptive gehna didn't see hidden tearsπŸ˜‰ must be some of that facemask got in her eyes blurring her vision..πŸ˜†
But  i feel there was a bit of determination when she fought jagya at hotel but now its back to haveli with hidden tears trying to be the 1970s heroine with mera pathi is parmeshwar philosophy πŸ₯±..pathetic πŸ€”
why can't she remember jagya taunting her about education ,get angry and decide to pursue that................Walk up to bhairav with that determined expression and  say "Bapusa, mein apni padhai phir se shuru karna chahthi hoon".. i feel bharav would support her even though   Dadisa will oppose .....Stop wasting her life over a husband who doesn't care..
But since its colors chanel  ,even my expectations are dwindling day by dayall the CVs will do is another predictable triangle ...such a gem of a serial this was, now messed up beyond belief ...πŸ€”
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah  grouchoji, even the usually perceptive gehna didn't see hidden tearsπŸ˜‰ must be some of that facemask got in her eyes blurring her vision..πŸ˜†

But  i feel there was a bit of determination when she fought jagya at hotel but now its back to haveli with hidden tears trying to be the 1970s heroine with mera pathi is parmeshwar philosophy πŸ₯±..pathetic πŸ€”
why can't she remember jagya taunting her about education ,get angry and decide to pursue that................Walk up to bhairav with that determined expression and  say "Bapusa, mein apni padhai phir se shuru karna chahthi hoon".. i feel bharav would support her even though   Dadisa will oppose .....Stop wasting her life over a husband who doesn't care..
But since its colors chanel  ,even my expectations are dwindling day by dayall the CVs will do is another predictable triangle ...such a gem of a serial this was, now messed up beyond belief ...πŸ€”

Oh pjyo..............how right you are ...........it is still a serial I watch more often than not..........whereas the others I have stopped.

I think even Dadisa may surprise us yet...........and if this serial is to survive long enough to give any hope to its viewers then they must show Dadisa if not supporting her, at least not standing in her way.................there are only so many battles that the girl can fight and knowing Anandi's character if Dadisa objects, she might well back down.

Everyone else in the family will support her that is for sure................I also want her to become well-known enough so that when Jagya comes home.............his education will be secondary to what Anandi is achieving in the village and in her life.............that would be one kind of a wake-up call.

I want to see Jagya's attitude and reaction next time they show him.................right now guilt is making him act this way........and how he proceeds with Gauri.