Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapori ka baj gaya baja! (Page 7)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

The way the Veer and Ichcha scene was planned it could not be ruined except by a terribly bad actor which Nandish is not..........but I saw it on replay and in slow motion..........watch how he holds her..........it is not spontaneous.......very forced.........yes he does smile (not up to his eyes tho') and looks lovingly at her..............but for me, normally Veer is the stronger actor than Ichcha and this time it was absolutely the opposite.

As for his dance with Tapasya.............what more can I say.............ConfusedConfused. I definitely think something is not right and I agree with you, about being troubled...............GOK what the solution to this is.........specially with Sharad in the forefront with his commanding presence even in a much smaller role.

Veer is not the same that was in VeeCha's initial courting days... its gone missing since his real life involvement occured... and, though, due to all his fans complaing about it ..he is trying to improve his performance but somehow he has still not got that kind of intensity in his romantic scenes which he had in that restaurant scene, and damini pathshala scenes... that was a different Veer all together...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

u know charu she was very foolish regarding veer, right from day 1.
veer had  made it clear on that bride swapping day itself how much he loves iccha and taps has no place in her heart.
but she continued to live in her la la land that she can get veer and she is continuing it now also.

Here we are talking about the essence of the story...........without her non-acceptance...........there would have been no stretched........Uttaran...... and once that essential flaw in her character was established..........it has now become her daily routine............I blame the CV's for the entire storyline as it has progressed.............they could have made it differently............without the extremes.

intruderfast

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

veer had  made it clear on that bride swapping day itself how much he loves iccha and taps has no place in her heart.
but she continued to live in her la la land that she can get veer and she is continuing it now also.

Here we are talking about the essence of the story...........without her non-acceptance...........there would have been no stretched........Uttaran...... and once that essential flaw in her character was established..........it has now become her daily routine............I blame the CV's for the entire storyline as it has progressed.............they could have made it differently............without the extremes.

aditi... the CVs could have easily made Taps move on with some other character such as Rathore or Sid ...or someone else ...
but I feel the real life involvement played a big role in trying to keep these two together by making Taps totally obsessed with Veer Character... it may have worked to certain extent as Veer hates Taps...
but how long can one stretch... one day it will snap... which the CVs have realised and are slowly moving towards some changes ...
 I suppose thats the reason why suddenly they have introduced two new charcters Satya n Sanchi and also getting Rathore back in to the scene...

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

aditi... the CVs could have easily made Taps move on with some other character such as Rathore or Sid ...or someone else ...
but I feel the real life involvement played a big role in trying to keep these two together by making Taps totally obsessed with Veer Character... it may have worked to certain extent as Veer hates Taps...
but how long can one stretch... one day it will snap... which the CVs have realised and are slowly moving towards some changes ...
 I suppose thats the reason why suddenly they have introduced two new charcters Satya n Sanchi and also getting Rathore back in to the scene...

I think you have a point there............Thumbs Up...........but frankly I cannot fathom how they can change a character they have projected as so negative suddenly changing to positive..............if they have any sense they can show her trying to change for the better with Raghu's help. His character is tough enough to force her to look at herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000cjs369tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Rahul ...yest even I felt the VeeCha scenes were much more natural n good... maybe Nandish has realised he has to learn to differentiate between real n reel and give his best to his profession too...

aditi... I did find Veer a little stiff in his dance with Taps... specially where he had to do the lifts, he really looked as if he was having difficulty...
and there is definitely something troubling him... which  he needs to resolve soon and perform better in his role or he will start facing flak from the media n audience...

The way the Veer and Ichcha scene was planned it could not be ruined except by a terribly bad actor which Nandish is not..........but I saw it on replay and in slow motion..........watch how he holds her..........it is not spontaneous.......very forced.........yes he does smile (not up to his eyes tho') and looks lovingly at her..............but for me, normally Veer is the stronger actor than Ichcha and this time it was absolutely the opposite.

As for his dance with Tapasya.............what more can I say.............ConfusedConfused. I definitely think something is not right and I agree with you, about being troubled...............GOK what the solution to this is.........specially with Sharad in the forefront with his commanding presence even in a much smaller role.

@ Bold... Right from the time he was introduced, I have felt that Nandish as Veer was stiff and always had a certain fixed expression if he had to look lovingly at someone, whether it is Ichcha  or Tapasya in her dream scenes.Confused...He looks like he is patronising than loving...LOL.I thought that it was because his character has been made in such a way that he is a reserved, gentle manly and not a very demonstrative type..He is awkward in both dance and love scenes with both the girls.....

On the other hand, Rohit  has very expressive eyes and as Vansh he portrayed an intense, spirited guy full of energy...Even when he was angry and doubted Ichcha and Veer, when she came with his tea in the mornings with wet hair, his eyes softened and he gave her a totally smitten, entranced look for a few minutes before he remembered to be angry again..Clap..I wonder why he did not take Veer's role if he were really offered that first....He would have been more convincing as Veer...Tina did not have to do much except blush in his presence and so their romance seemed realistic...Approve

Edited by hermoinee - 17 February 2011 at 3:15am

walquest2000sumalitiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Rahul ...yest even I felt the VeeCha scenes were much more natural n good... maybe Nandish has realised he has to learn to differentiate between real n reel and give his best to his profession too...

aditi... I did find Veer a little stiff in his dance with Taps... specially where he had to do the lifts, he really looked as if he was having difficulty...
and there is definitely something troubling him... which  he needs to resolve soon and perform better in his role or he will start facing flak from the media n audience...

@ Bold... Right from the time he was introduced, I have felt that Nandish as Veer was stiff and always had a certain fixed expression if he had to look lovingly at someone, whether it is Ichcha  or Tapasya in her dream scenes.Confused...He looks like he is patronising than loving...LOL.I thought that it was because his character has been made in such a way that he is a reserved, gentle manly and not a very demonstrative type..He is awkward in both dance and love scenes with both the girls.....

On the other hand, Rohit  has very expressive eyes and as Vansh he portrayed a intense, spirited guy full of energy...Even when he was angry and doubted Ichcha and Veer, when she came with his tea in the mornings with wet hair, his eyes softened and he was totally entranced for a few minutes before he remembered to be angry again..Clap..I wonder why he did not take Veer's role if he were really offered that first....He would have been more convincing as Veer...Tina did not have to do much except blush in his presence and so their romance seemed realistic...Approve

Welcome Hermoinee ...........as usual with a hilarious remark..........and so aptly put............yes Vansh was more intense.............I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to both of them saying that each role demanded a different approach............Vansh was so good in his that I cannot really see him in Veer's role.

I must admit that I liked Veer's acting...............but of late it has really begun to suffer...........let us hope that things perk up. However, never really thought of him as a great dancer........not that I am a good judge as I have seen him only once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

On the other hand, Rohit  has very expressive eyes and as Vansh he portrayed a intense, spirited guy full of energy...Even when he was angry and doubted Ichcha and Veer, when she came with his tea in the mornings with wet hair, his eyes softened and he was totally entranced for a few minutes before he remembered to be angry again..Clap..I wonder why he did not take Veer's role if he were really offered that first....He would have been more convincing as Veer...Tina did not have to do much except blush in his presence and so their romance seemed realistic...Approve

Welcome Hermoinee ...........as usual with a hilarious remark..........and so aptly put............yes Vansh was more intense.............I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to both of them saying that each role demanded a different approach............Vansh was so good in his that I cannot really see him in Veer's role.

I must admit that I liked Veer's acting...............but of late it has really begun to suffer...........let us hope that things perk up. However, never really thought of him as a great dancer........not that I am a good judge as I have seen him only once.

Hi Aditi..Smile...Yesterday Tina acted well and seemed genuine, but somehow Veer looked more like a benevolent friend than a lover...This does not automatically mean that he has great vibes with Tapasya...LOL..Anyway he only either glares at her or struggles to lift her during dance....Ouch.It is ok if he cannot dance..The CVs need not force him to do it...LOL.We would rather he showed more emotions of love as an actor as per his character....

Rathod and Tapasya's 'Salsa' dance was crisp, rhythmic and easier on the eye (of the viewer)LOLOf course she was slimmer then and that particular dance step involving lifting and turning around was done effortlessly and gracefully by Rathod.....

Edited by hermoinee - 17 February 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hi Aditi..Smile...Yesterday Tina acted well and seemed genuine, but somehow Veer looked more like a benevolent friend than a lover...This does not automatically mean that he has great vibes with Tapasya...LOL..Anyway he only either glares at her or struggles to lift her during dance....Ouch.It is ok if he cannot dance..The CVs need not force him to do it...LOL.We would rather he showed more emotions of love as an actor as per his character....

Rathod and Tapasya's 'Salsa' dance was crisp, rhythmic and easier on the eye (of the viewer)LOLOf course she was slimmer then and that particular dance step involving lifting and turning around was done effortlessly and gracefully by Rathod.....

Yes, I did notice and have mentioned it too...........I agree why did he agree to dance????ConfusedConfused

Well, the CV's are obviously fast running out of situations and ideas..........so more such contrived nonsense........will be shown I am sure of that.

walquest2000hermione8tiny15

Go to top