Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

A Reply from KaJenians!*EDITED* Pg1 Can be closed (Page 11)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I feel like I should say something.

It's not the KaShians copying KaJenians' Dictionary and not crediting that's bothering me. It's the hypocrisy.

I still remember when KaJen AT's layout changed, KaShians gave us a lot of crap. I'm sorry, but I didn't know that other AT's except KaSh AT aren't allowed to change their layouts. Um, excuse me what? That time I didn't say anything, but seriously, what the hell?

And what's more annoying is that we told you why we changed our layout, but you all decided to ignore it, going like, "OMG. YOU COPIED US. WE ARE THE ORIGINALS." Um, again, excuse me? Someone made that layout for us, without us asking them. They misunderstood something and thought there was a competition for a layout. When we told them that there is no in fact a competition like that, they felt horrible because they wasted so much time on it. SORRY FOR HAVING A HEART, AND GOING LIKE, "OMG NO! WE'LL USE YOUR LAYOUT!"

OF COURSE WE WERE GOING TO REJECT THEIR HARD WORK, BECAUSE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THOUGHT CHANGING LAYOUTS OF AN AT IS FORBIDDEN. I don't understand what's the big deal in changing the layout. IT'S A DAMN LAYOUT. We own the AT, why wouldn't we try to make it look pretty?

Also, the character awards part was dumb too. I am sorry, but KaSh AT was not the first AT to do it. And some KaShians made it seem like we wanted to copy it. Um, no, we just wanted to have characters in our AT. It wasn't even a BIG DEAL. And as Anu said, WE CLARIFIED and GAVE PROOF, that KaShians weren't first to do it, but of course, it was ignored.

Now of course, that being said, KaJenians aren't allowed to reuse already-done ideas (before KaShians), because well "OH KASHIANS DID IT BEFORE. SO NO YOU CAN'T DO IT!" But KaShians are allowed to make a dictionary even though KaJenians did it before and that's perfectly fine?

I am sorry, but what? Who gives you such authority and power that everything you do is fine, but everything we do is wrong. And please, do not answer with "OMG WE'RE THE ORIGINALZZZZZ!" If you do so, I'm legit going to laugh in your face. That is not an answer for hypocrisy. Instead of even crediting (which all KaShians asked for from KaJenians), people are refusing to do so because apparently they are some above power.

LOL. IF ONLY IT WAS SO EASY TO BE HIGHER POWER THAN THE REST. Why would countries have elections if someone could just claim "OH I AM POWERFUL BECAUSE I AM ORIGINAL, LOLZZZZZ" and just be "powerful." DAMN, I am the Queen of the world then. Queen Victoria, who? Barack Obama, who?

Can people who gave so much crap to KaJenians for apparently copying their ideas please talk to their so-called friends to not follow in the footsteps of the unholy KaJenians. We're always so wrong, then why are people copying our stuff? Why are people becoming copy cats like KaJenians? WHY, THOUGH? WHY? PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE "PERFECT" AND STOP COPYING. =D

peace outttt.

Edited by HotMess - 16 February 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21awarapan.scarlet.moonjesss.Real.MadridFarzu-Aubade.gia.khanSanju_Alu-anitamalikmcdreamy.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
OMG! anu and aditi, I couldn't agree with you more. I don't think having a dictionary like we KaJenians did is wrong coz I feel we all want to display our love for our favs in varieties of ways but like you guys said, that's the exact part that's irking me. I did not know that some Kashians accused KaJenians for having an award for the AT celebration but there was a DMG article, and they started mentioning it there as well...they were bashing and then only I came to know. They made such a big deal outta it and also layout. I wanna laugh out! Hello!! we don't need your permission to change the layout of our AT and everybody works to make their ATs look pretty....so what if we also wanted the same? And those people who were making such a big issue out of it, even bashing in the article, can't you for once come out and stop your so-called friends from doing what you guys bashed us for?? wow!!! never seen such people!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarmanFarzu-Aubade.ammyridz600mcdreamy.Mehak_Luvs_Ranianitamaliksoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I am here not to curse anybody I do that enough already so I mma spare yall this time I am here to confess for love for Anu and Adu =)) I love you two :| You got it BANG ON man! It's about hypocrisy not copying =)) I guess some ppl are originally hypocritical <3 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21taniyaarmangia.khanSanju_Farzu-Aubade.anitamalikmcdreamy.ammyridz600Mehak_Luvs_Rani

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

I am sorry, but what? Who gives you such authority and power that everything you do is fine, but everything we do is wrong. And please, do not answer with "OMG WE'RE THE ORIGINALZZZZZ!" If you do so, I'm legit going to laugh in your face. That is not an answer for hypocrisy. Instead of even crediting (which all KaShians asked for from KaJenians), people are refusing to do so because apparently they are some above power.

Can people who gave so much crap to KaJenians for apparently copying their ideas please talk to their so-called friends to not follow in the footsteps of the unholy KaJenians. We're always so wrong, then why are people copying our stuff? Why are people becoming copy cats like KaJenians? WHY, THOUGH? WHY? PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE "PERFECT" AND STOP COPYING. =D

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Man I couldn't have said it any better Aditi! Seriously, this is pathetic. Whenever KaJen AT does something its JUMPED upon...and fingers are pointed at us..And here we can't even get credit for this dictionary idea! IM TALKING about the DICTIONARY, not the "KashSOME" words or whatever you all use! THE DICTIONARY! It's seriously HYPOCRITICAL! And just cause some KAJENIANS are offended by the idea and they speak out DIRECTLY instead of  filling their siggy lines with lines such as "OMFG WE ARE ORIGINALS, COPIERS GET A LIFE, WE GOT COPYRIGHHHHHHHHHT! WE THE BESSSSSST on IF" ------, they get jumped on -_- seriously?

ADITI, anyways, forget that! We come, we see, we conqueeeeeeeeeeeeer! Oh i forgot that was COPYRIGHTED too, my mistake!Smile

Anyways, man..this is pathetic.... All im gonna say is KaJenians, just leave it honestly! its like banging your head on a walll, and then again we don't want the forum to close =)

Edited by anitamalik - 16 February 2011 at 7:22pm

taniyaarmangia.khanSanju_jesss.Farzu-ammyridz600mcdreamy.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Berry Awesome..It was so needed..

N Yes Kajen n AR rock 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.ammyridz600Mehak_Luvs_Rani

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
OKIEEEEEEEEEEEE so before I had only read Anu and Adu's posts but I couldn't help but notice someone said how it's childish and NOT A BIG DEAL and not even KaJenians idea to have a dictionary well ok granted I give them that but I HOPE when may be next week when KaJenians say WE CAME WE SAW WE CONQUERED kissi ko mirchi na lage cos ERM as far as I know Julius Caesar WAS NOT a Ka-----Shian =)

Edited by -Sary- - 16 February 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21gia.khanSanju_jesss.Farzu-Aubade.mcdreamy.Alu-anitamalikammyridz600Mehak_Luvs_Rani

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
You know LMFAO i m not even gonna bother saying anything cause anu and adu have said enough :) ... good luck replying to that you "ORIGNALS" and if your just going to give us that stupid reasons like ... WE MADE UP THE WORDS FIRST and then you ALL copied then honestly DONT even bother replying cause we have heard that already! the fact is that YOU got this DICTIONARY idea after KAJENIANS posted there! adu and sahar worked really hard for that and anu worked equally hard in putting it all together.. the least you ALL could have done was give them CREDIT for it Smile  they deserve that much DONT YOU THINK Smile

anyways peace out =)

jesss.Sanju_Farzu-Aubade.ammyridz600mcdreamy.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
When will this KaSh KaJen argument stop and the forum will be in peace?Confused

Edited by laizu - 16 February 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.ammyridz600

Go to top