Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: savee_k

@rekha...either IF got it all wrong in its article about who playing virat cos the guy is saurav..

so here as he replied and his face shownits completely viraat..

ok the promo shows all the grown up for the leap..

radhika..her sis is shown...dev....next it should have been viraat...rohan..

at the end someone is missing in the promo..

either virat or rohan..but stil i feel only his name is mentioned and not shown yet..

I saw it so many times Saveeta I still too feel somthing is missing !!!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
na i feel promo ke mutabik it is viraaat specialy with attitude of makling fun of dev types cant be rohan
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sammy when padma kept the tea set on the table she says "Rohan jaoo Puja ki thaali lekar aoo"
Notice Meshwari she folds teh paper and looks otherside and the guy also fold the paper(I assume it is Viraat) and says "Hamesha ki tarah Dev hai na who saab puja ki tiyuaari kar raha hai "

So definatly i think its Viraat and not Rohan
Agar Rohan is someone lese according to Zee website if he is Apu i would be really happy only I want him to get a good character Sketch !!

Creatives must have worked on his charcater sketch since he is special too !!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arey yes yes i saw promo again looks liek they showed virat not rohan..but like u i want rohan to have ful lead role along with avinash if it is indeed rohan played by him yaar..also i want him to insist on meeting radhika before he marries her,aise kaise ..also the guy sitting nect to maheshwari was way too akdu for being rohan ..hope ke confusin gets cleared soon
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so confused
The guy in the promo looks like Saurav and he is Viraat in IF
So may be they hav'nt shown Rohan yet

I hope they show more leap promos since Zee website puts Apurva's name as Rohan and no sign of him elsewhere

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@sami..so many articles plus the ZEE website one all have different concept of the story..

only common thing radhika  chosen as bride for rohan..

now who is kalavati.?.radhika's stepmom name is shanti...

this too might get true dev going to meet radhika for rohan.totally pardes movie..

now hequestion is as per radhika's cast intro she gets married to rohan..here it says something else..

all confusing..

i think its better  to wait for the leap and see how they unfold the story..

the most confusing bit who is really playing rohan?...

promo is out for entry of grown up dev/radhika/viraat but no sign of rohan..

so agree if apoorva playing rohan so its better a good role and a paralell lead one..

definitely he should get the neeeded focus..either it goes pardes way or HDDCS in the end if apoorva doing a favor to his friends TD so they better makes rohan a character worth remembering and who will capture audiences heart same as anmol...

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I dont know what TD always do this things to apu...& whats wrong with apuπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
poo_s thumbnail
I m MHAHA confused "I want to see apu in my TV screen"
then again I dont want him to come between dev-radhikaπŸ˜•

poo_s thumbnail
rekha di ,sami di,rekha di,savee, bondhu,suku  & all apu fans lets sue ZEE tv. πŸ˜‘. apu bechara is too sweet to do all this things πŸ˜³. so we have to take some action on behalf of our JAAN.πŸ˜†
ZEE have no rights to take apu's name just to raise curiosity πŸ₯Ί.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just want to be part of this discussion.😊But not able to see CB now.Once Apu is confirmed definitely I'll watch in youtube  and share my views here.😊
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Just want to be part of this discussion.😊But not able to see CB now.Once Apu is confirmed definitely I'll watch in youtube  and share my views here.😊

we all r in same boatπŸ˜†