Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@tanu
don woi...u'll rock it and then kmh will seem w=even better without the tension of exams...all the best to ya

@kavya
lolzzzzzz....roflzzzzz.....that was one hellava epi.....loved the way barney fell on the ground after getting slapped🤣🤣

roflzzzzzzzz.......jiggy the piggy ko toh heart attack aa jayega....now itself he shivers when he sees arjun 🤣
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣.................kavya,ari u guys are hilarious!!! bechari rashi i feel sorry for her!!..anyways i loved arjun in the last scene too!!!😆 arohi and gundo ki band baja dala!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

@ ari pls dun wanna dostana track!! but i really dun know wats the purpose of two guys ? may be one will be arjun's supporter and other will be.....😆

hehe...even i dont want ny such things...but with the maha mahan cvs that we have we cant over rule any possibility.....but hopefully the jealousy track works and finally the realisation starts....😉ya even i dint understand that....dhondu toh still understud but y arjuns friend??ab yeh kaise twist karega story????
-Olly- thumbnail
dunno may be arjun will be sharing his feelings with his friend jai!..coz arjun wud be jealous na! so he needs to vent out his feelings!!😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
@olly
just imagine...arjun being talli and hating arohi hit those guys that much....when arjun starts loving arohi, is not talli and then knows about jiggy the piggy toh uska kya hoga 🤣🤣🤣
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

@tanu
don woi...u'll rock it and then kmh will seem w=even better without the tension of exams...all the best to ya

@kavya
lolzzzzzz....roflzzzzz.....that was one hellava epi.....loved the way barney fell on the ground after getting slapped🤣🤣

roflzzzzzzzz.......jiggy the piggy ko toh heart attack aa jayega....now itself he shivers when he sees arjun 🤣

we shld really tell cvs to do that , that will be one hell of a comedy track 🤣🤣.    lekin if they need to use him as a key person to reunite arjuhi then they cant use this ,  comedy nahi chelega tab.

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
toh billu makrand haina...ya this tym ekta forgot both of them in one go and introduced one charecter to replace em both????maybe balaji is going thru recession...2 for one offer may replace ho gaye arjun k friends 🤣🤣🤣
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

dunno may be arjun will be sharing his feelings with his friend jai!..coz arjun wud be jealous na! so he needs to vent out his feelings!!😆

I like this point ,  shefu for arohi and jai for arjun 😛
-Olly- thumbnail
ya i cant wait to see jiggy to be bashed by arjun after knwoing the truth!!..😈..and lets see wat happens in the reunion party!!
kavyasam thumbnail
billu makaran are  full time working for rudra na,  arjun is busy with wifey so jai to help him 😆