AP- what is happiness? (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Ritz93

Very touching post Anu. I really never expected that from you. Why are you so sad today? They will be together, don't worry. We all are with them. Bhagwan (err, I mean EK) will have to change their decision if they have only sadness in store for them even in future. They are the best couple and their love will be remembered for eternity and they will be together for eternity.  

Thank you! Embarrassed  Lol you didnt? mind i ask why? Bus yuhin. Upset at something. I know they will be together, after all its a show. Everything comes together in the end if its a show. Yes they are simply the best. Embarrassed 

It's just that I have always read you in your shiny & bright moments but never in your down moments. That's why I guess, I wasn't prepared to see a touching post from you.

Everyone has thier ups and downs. Anyways thank you for liking it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Gotten sappy, uh? 

I haven't taken up on the institution of God, lately so I think He's not the person to be blamed. Some events in life are inevitable, so we should just sportingly accept it and get ahead. I understand you are in a bad mood, just try not to blame anybody or think why on earth you were chosen and all that. Baseless stuff, I tell you. Big smile

Coming to Abhay and Pia, I wish I could sympathize - they are just doing the needful, playing lovers and displaying a volley of emotions and obstacles. They are unreal and unlike their lives, yours and mine is a great deal unpredictable. After all, the turmoil will come to an end when the TRP decreases and they'd be together till eternity whereas us, nothing is planned, right? LOL Be happy. 

-Kankshita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voiceAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Gotten sappy, uh? 

I haven't taken up on the institution of God, lately so I think He's not the person to be blamed. Some events in life are inevitable, so we should just sportingly accept it and get ahead. I understand you are in a bad mood, just try not to blame anybody or think why on earth you were chosen and all that. Baseless stuff, I tell you. Big smile

Coming to Abhay and Pia, I wish I could sympathize - they are just doing the needful, playing lovers and displaying a volley of emotions and obstacles. They are unreal and unlike their lives, yours and mine is a great deal unpredictable. After all, the turmoil will come to an end when the TRP decreases and they'd be together till eternity whereas us, nothing is planned, right? LOL Be happy. 

-Kankshita

Lol. No im not blaming anyone or anything. Everyone is responsible for thier own actions and well though im not upset because of myself but...anywhos its nothing. I know AP are fictional characters and at the end they will be together. Like i said in the other post its a show so everythings gonna be Ok in the end unlike real life. But we here to discuss the show so just wrote what i felt after todays epi. Yeah im happy whatever that is.
Thanks for commenting. :)

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Gotten sappy, uh? 

-Kankshita

Lol. No im not blaming anyone or anything. Everyone is responsible for thier own actions and well though im not upset because of myself but...anywhos its nothing. I know AP are fictional characters and at the end they will be together. Like i said in the other post its a show so everythings gonna be Ok in the end unlike real life. But we here to discuss the show so just wrote what i felt after todays epi. Yeah im happy whatever that is.
You're welcome. :)

In that case, what clicked with me was how Abhay assured he's with her - that was actually nice, nice enough to please me. 

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Gotten sappy, uh? 

-Kankshita

You're welcome. :)

In that case, what clicked with me was how Abhay assured he's with her - that was actually nice, nice enough to please me. 

Yes it was a touching scene. Thats why i said all they have is each other to rely on. But for how long. Because all the promos and even the montage suggest that one day he will leave her. Maybe not forever but still he will go away. But yeah he will return and all will be well. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voicethegameison

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Very nice post...totally adorable...loved it...Hug

Ameres

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Nice post anu, and after reading all the comments i think they just played their parts well today.
coming to us here I think life is fun even if we have all this leaning to do..the lessons are always not easy but sure we move ahead more intelligent, more full of wisdom..Wink

Ameres

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

OMG Anuuu CryCryCry Saddy karr diya Ouch

You put it all very well in words... Its soo true in life sometimes, especially for Abhiya here CryCryCry

@Abhay has completely forgotten what is happiness Ouch I have never seen 'Abhay' the character ever smiling in this show Ouch

@Piya smiles for the world hidding her pain in her heart Ouch

@Abhiya ---> this is one common factor that ties them both together...both have gone through the pain of "loss" n "loneliness" so that helps them understand each other

Thou, their bodies/lifes are different - Human n Vampire Ouch Their souls are definetely meant to be... Embarrassed

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index