Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyo
My issues are with the misuse of the pregnancy....make up your darn minds....is it a high risk pregnancy or not and stick with it.

You cannot attempt to have your cake and eat it too.

This is their typical strategy - they will show an accident- TRPs are high - then TRPs drop - then they will show CON then TRPs climb - then TRPs drop again - then what???

I swear if they show that CON ke wajah se MC hua I will go out and specially buy chappals to hit them with it.

How many times can they show CON? People will themselves get bored of it. πŸ˜†
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

howz life going devils!πŸ€—

Jyoti, me read ur news about CON😳 but why one hr special episode needed for that?πŸ€” So we sit with family to watch the show and tell them ok so today they gonna show Maneet CON special. Wanna watch with me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pallu its because RBO too got 1 hour spl for it naπŸ˜†..so Geet CVs too demanding itπŸ˜†..but nothing is confirmedπŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....they can develop Dev's track without the custody issue. Such illogical stuff related to pregnancy is getting too much now. They better end the pregnancy or if they have the guts then show it progressing in a sensible manner.....πŸ€”
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyo di- NOOO
sachhi u think?😲
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...thanksπŸ€— They all should be fired ASAP. How  anyone can justify this is beyond me.πŸ˜†

@Pallu..πŸ€—.the CON,well my take is by then not many people will be watching the show.πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jyo, then for first 45 minutes Maan gonna take lessons from Moon and in last 15 minutes (breaks added) he gonna do something with Gith with lights off and on🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo ..i feel the same..........the cvs now want the viewers to demand a MC..well they should congratulate themself coz they have nearly achieved it............

@priti ..........i soo agree..she has become too silly to digest..........no lnger bubbly but plain silly........

@geetu..read ur take and agree to every point..if only the cvs open thier eyes a little..............
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My questions is why would Maan Let her drive When,he Knows the High risk Pregnancy ❓

@ Jhan and Swan agree with u both seems like the MC is way better than making the Mockery of Pregnancy every time and no sign of showing any concerns coming from Geet's action

If u show some nonsense stupidity in terms of crating Drama  why don't  CVS Stick to the idea and show Geet being more careful with her actions. If CVS Had to bring the Accident drama they should not include  Doc Visit and gives warning of complications. Dev Geet confrontation could be done without Geet being Faint and all

As Jyo di says i hope they don't go to driving same day atleast wait for 2-3 days and goes to Driving 😊

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok im lost...

i missed manav
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Hey Geeky!πŸ€— hello all!πŸ€—

aah! if they actually gonna show CON episode then me gonna watch it irrespective of the fact that I have ditched this showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† have been demanding for one since day 1