Thanks for the update anyways,Niha.
Edited by Danadany - 13 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tilashini

im goin MAD here ppl...totaly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
what is what? who is who? why is why? where is where?? 🀣 🀣

Cant tell if you are seriously asking those questions or simply joking ! Confused If you do have all those questions, can you please expand with specific situation and the reference. Theek hai ?!

NiHa, great update and great episode ! In fact, IMO already better than the 1st one, which means each subsequent epi will compete with the previous one, and so consequently become better and lesser and lesser room for improvement ! πŸ˜†

Bada bhai Gopal's character is already very interesting and SHAYARANA ... wow !  Happy-go-lucky kind ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Little Radha couldn't look more cute and pretty and hamare Dev ka kya kehna, who lets his Radha win every time ! πŸ˜ƒ

Slight similarities with CB1 as far as Kanha intervening and making sure that Radhika reaches the mela and the stage under different pretext.

The expressions of almost all children are paving the way of their negative roles into adulthood.

BB and Dai ma seem to be at loggerheads as if Dai ma has always known of BB's bure iraade and negative vibes. Looks like our amma is going to be positive throughout. W&W !

Just brief observations friends ! 😊

Edited by radev24 - 13 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radev24

Cant tell if you are seriously asking those questions or simply joking ! πŸ˜• If you do have all those questions, can you please expand with specific situation and the reference. Theek hai ?!

NiHa, great update and great episode ! In fact, IMO already better than the 1st one, which means each subsequent epi will compete with the previous one, and so consequently become better and lesser and lesser room for improvement ! πŸ˜†

Bada bhai Gopal's character is already very interesting and SHAYARANA ... wow !  Happy-go-lucky kind ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Little Radha couldn't look more cute and pretty and hamare Dev ka kya kehna, who lets his Radha win every time ! πŸ˜ƒ

Slight similarities with CB1 as far as Kanha intervening and making sure that Radhika reaches the mela and the stage under different pretext.

The expressions of almost all children are paving the way of their negative roles into adulthood.

BB and Dai ma seem to be at loggerheads as if Dai ma has always known of BB's bure iraade and negative vibes. Looks like our amma is going to be posiive throughout. W&W !

Just brief observations friends ! 😊

yes i wana knoe who is dev..his bro's ? his fren?  family? .and who is he to them?..so n so... πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

im goin MAD here ppl...totaly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
what is what? who is who? why is why? where is where?? 🀣 🀣

Tila hope i didnt confuse u too much!!!
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, first i thought of doing it brief.....since the begining episodes, again i thought of doing detailed.
so i have just written the initials of the names.
Hope i didnt confuse u all...😊
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Guys, first i thought of doing it brief.....since the begining episodes, again i thought of doing detailed.
so i have just written the initials of the names.
Hope i didnt confuse u all...😊

no dear u did not....u've done a great update..nyting i got confused wile watching itπŸ˜†
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ gr8 job NiHa....  thanks for the update...

it was an awsome episode... loved it so much.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wqowwwwwwwwwwwww..........................thks a lotttttttttttt
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yes i wana knoe who is dev..his bro's ? his fren?  family? .and who is he to them?..so n so... πŸ˜†

Ok, the way I understood and I may be wrong. And that is badi bahu has 3 sons, oldest being Virat, middle one Rohan and the younest is Dev. Dai ma seems to have "raised" the younger two and therefore yest epi showed the affection among 3 of them. (But we may be surprised to know that Dev / Rohan are actually dai ma's own children ! Confused β“) Although I do remember in yest epi Rohan telling dai ma in the car something about "Virat Bhaiyya", i.e. older brother. So we will wait and watch what keeps unfolding as we travel with all these rishtey. Yes, unlike CB1, here they seem to be going very fast with children's emergence, relationships etc. So far I count 7 children ! Wow that's too many just in 2 days ... geez ! So I can see why all the confusion ! ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The other DIL is Padmadevi whose daughter is Rashmi. It's not shown if she is a widow or her husband is simply away. I am sure allthe relationships will all be clear before this week is over. In our excitement we're just getting carried away and want to know WHO'S WHO even before the DJs are ready haha ! πŸ˜‰

Dev's friend-in-the-making so far is Radhika .. we know that, but no guy friends yet, for that matter. Yaar have patience. No worry / chinta ! πŸ˜‰