Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Radhe Radhe CBians.

Plz keep posting ur comments here:

Rubina Dilaik: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/]

Avinash Sachdev: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/]

New characters introduced:
Raj purohitji - Dadaji
Bada beta- Gopal Das, Badi bahu - Maheswari, their son Virat.
second bahu - Padmadevi, Daughter Rasmi.

Names short cutsπŸ˜†
Radhika-R
RadhaRani-RR
Radh's dad-R'sD
Shanthi-S
Chandaniya-C
MelaIncharge-MI

Short update:
  • Radhika finishs her work but her mom asks her to give the wheat in the shop. The shop man gives Radhika a basket of prasad to be given in Mela.
  • Radhika brings the prasad, the mela incharge recognizes Radh from the ghat doing the puja and is happy that he found Radharani.
  • RP family is introduced.
  • Radhika and Dev have a very cute conversation when they meet.
  • Radha and Kahna dance to the song.

Update:

Part1:
  • Radh finishes her work and asks her mom that can she go to mela. S shouts at her and tells her to give the wheat in the shop to grind it. R goes to the shop gives the wheat to the man in the shop. He tells her to keep it there as there is no power, and he gives her a basket of prasad which should be given in the Mela. R takes the prasad.
  • In the Mela, they dont find anyone with blue chunari, R's dad hear that girl with Blue chunari can be made as Radharani, he beams with happiness. He enquires C about R and says maybe they'll choose R as RR . then S appears and says C will only be RR. He asks where is R, she tells him she has gone to the shop. C says i'll become RR, but he tells R has the blue chunari so R will be RR, S shouts at him only C will be RR, and i'll see who'll stop me.
  • R reaches the mela goes to MI and says the mill shop man has send the prasad
Part2:  
  • Radh gives the prasad to MI. The Man recognizes Radh doing puja at the ghat. He tells her that she has bought the solution to his problem. He calls another man that he found RR.     R cutely asks if i am RR, then i'll surely find Kahna isnt it. The man says " Kahna hamari RR ko nahi milenge tho aur kise milenge" If not for RR then who will find him.
  • A boy shouts Kahna has come. everybody looks in the direction. A girl is between Kahna and Radhika......they both keep moving their heads sideways to see each other(so cute, i couldnt help thinking of Avinash and Rubina in this scene)( govinda gopala radhe radhe is playing in the back ground) R beams with happiness seeing the Kahna, Kahna gives a sweet wide smile.
  • A girl teases C saying u were telling u'll become RR but ur sister is made RR, she laughs at her and runs away. C runs away crying. S taunts at R's dad u cant see ur daughter crying u think of only R, R's dad tells her to make C understand, S says R will have to pay for daughter's tears.
  • S comes to C and consoles her, and she shouts at even ur responsible for this . why did u give ur chunari to R. R's brother comes and shows them that he won the marbles, C takes the marbles from him.
  • RPji arrives in the car, everybody hails, and greets him. BB is shown(wicked music in BG), Bbeta, BB and their son V gets out of the car, In another car SB and daughter Rashmi(cute girl) gets out of ther car.
  • RP goes to the people ad talks to them(Music in BG)

Part3:
  • People hail RPji....RPji on the dias, MI addresses RPji and honours him with shawl. BB is jealous of not being as a RPains because her husband is not yet RP, its been 15yrs since their marriage. Bbeta coolly replies what is there in RP!!( good guy). MI praises RPji. and adsresses that he has given 20lacs for the welfare of the samithi.
  • Everybody takes their seats. Daima and Rohan walk on to the stage, Rohan takes blessing from Dadaji, Dji asks him why he's not ready, Daima says Rohanbaba wasnt intrested so Dev is Kahna....BB gives aEvil look, Dji says Dev or Rohan its the same, he tells rohan to sit by his side. Daima stands behind BB. BB says to Daima " i know what's going on, u would have only played the trick of servent playing as Kahna" Daima replies " whom am i to play, everything is upto destiny,  and u know very well about this"
  • The woman make Radh's ready, Radh prays to kahna for fulfulling her Dads wish. R asks was she looking beautiful, the woman says ur just looking like RR. a girl says But the Kahna was looking more beautiful. the woman says can Kahna be more beautiful than Radha, then Kahnaji comes and says "why, why cant i"....R goes to Kahna, says "hmmm.....ur looking nice, but how did u think u'll look more beautiful than me", Kahna says " why not, see my throne, my flute, my.......(sorry didnt get that word)"  R says see me, she shows her jwellery and i also know slokes of RR, do u know? Kahna says no, R says then ur not real kahna, K pulls R plait think its not real. R says i am 100% RR, K always used to win but losses with RR, K says let race and we'll see who'll win (very cute brickring between Radha and Kahna). they keep running, Kahna is leading, C throws the marbles on the path of R, But K senses something and turns back and see the marble, and pulls R to side,
  • Radha reachs the stage and says she won. Then Kahna says now u know why Radha always wins, beacause Kahna never let her loose anything.
Part4:
  • They come onto the stage and take blessings from RPji and wishs them for give the best presentation.
  • The Play is started. Kahna playing the flute first,.....Radha and Kahna dance together to the song.....at the end of the song they pose like Radhakrishn. everybody claps.

Precap:

they introduce themselves. they becoem friends, Radhika says u wont make me cry na? Dev says I'll make u laugh

Comments.
Little Radhika is so cute, esp her expressions.
Beautiful episode except the BB scenes with the evil BG

Hope u've liked the update, plz dont mind the mistakesπŸ˜ƒ

Have a great time.😊
Edited by NiHa24 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the beautiful update.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ... thanks NiHa....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NiHa thanks yaar..........
hey what do you all think about this chandaniyaa(she can be another vishaka but this time for Rohen)if that so its good yaar

hey dear if Dev is a worker's son soo how can Rad to be the choti bahu....confuseπŸ˜•
any way hidden secret

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks yaar for the nice update 
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im goin MAD here ppl...totaly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
what is what? who is who? why is why? where is where?? 🀣 🀣

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Niha...lovely update
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely episode, i liked it, better than yesterday
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Niha thanks for the lovely update.πŸ˜ƒ cute episode like the dance and song of Kanha and Radha rani