Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
why pratigya is flow to no 7 yrrrrrrr talk me
yasti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't no yrrrrr  but u no 1 or 2 will vote pratigya to go top stage all wiil support it then yrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true dr.....
its coz KriYa are sidelined for the past few months....noone is lyking that....if only the CVs get their mind ryt,it wil be back to old position...lets try our level best to make it top here...press the Chaskameter wenevr we enter here.....comment on every article(which is so less nowadays),post comments on actors' profile etc...
shrutisinha thumbnail
dear zash_LubUKriYa  i am everyday  post a comment  ARHAAN & POOJA spicaly komal shakit other also i post coment to video & give rate also yrrrrrrrrrrrrr i take care of it i am not only make vm & make pic yrrrrrrrrrrrr  not only one will care of  it  we all take care of it also  then it go to topEdited by shrutisinha - 13 years ago
yasti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why u all say like that yrr shruti u r say true &   zash_LubUKriYa also say true both point r right  but why we wist time for it this time to vote it
shrutisinha thumbnail
yaah vinita but i can say any one worrng  this was our defult  we all r not vote it
shrutisinha thumbnail
at last i say plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more & more vote it 
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Guyz, this is no reason why the Rank of the Show is down, if you guyz are unaware then please check this post for the degrading instead of bashing the Actors/Characters/CVs for no reason.
ChaskaMeter Reloaded!

and please try & refrain from making such posts and instigating the members from reacting in the manner that would lead to Strict Actions against the member who initiates it.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed!