Let's calculate! (Page 3)

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

Lol!! Compared to what's happening in the show, your topic is the most intelligent one, Kanks. Ya, it should've been 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Do Kahaaniyaan"LOL LOL 

P.S. I loved 'Fanaa'. It has a beautiful meaning and one word was enough to capture the essence of the show! Stupid copyright issues!Ermm
i think the name of the show should be Kitni Kahani Hain.......??Ouch

Lol! Ya! Then we'll have a Kitani Mohabbat Hai with no Mohabbat and Kitani Kahaani Hai with unlimited KahaaniyaanROFL ROFL
mujhe laagta hain ekta 4 serials suru karne ja rahi thi....par pehele se hi woh 4 serials direct kar rahi thi....toh usne ek show mein 4 or unlimited kahaniya dal di......problem khatam......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

mujhe laagta hain ekta 4 serials suru karne ja rahi thi....par pehele se hi woh 4 serials direct kar rahi thi....toh usne ek show mein 4 or unlimited kahaniya dal di......problem khatam......

Point notedROFL And pyaar?? With so many Kahaaniyan to handle, I guess the 'Pyaar' proved to be short in supplyROFL ROFL

manjha

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Pyaar overdose! ROFL 

Edited by -Kanky- - 16 February 2011 at 6:36am
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

absolutely........agree wid ur mathmatical work are girls out of stock that one girl has to deal wid two boys at a time itney winney boys hain tu ek do yahan forum pe bhej do waisey b there are many who had passed valentine day lonely including me
Point taken. THOUGH, the lonelier you are, the more variety you have. Wink

romaila

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by -Sharmila-

LOL Kankz!

Seriously man,so many couples.. and so many love stories and so many characters!
Yeah, Fanaa was a beautiful title... but then, I guess YRF didn't grant permission or something!. ..  
Or they should've named it 'Pyaar ki yeh Kahaniyaan' coz,Panchi n Sid get more footage than AbhIya's story nowadays.. I mean.. it's always them or the others in the show.. =/
Btw, what are you doing here if you have so much to do?

P.S- yet to read your updates of the new FF/OS ... will read n comment! 
Babe, screw YRF! Ouch

Oh no no, we call that screen-spacing, which in comparison to other StarOne shows is amazing here. LOL And I am just taking a break. 

P.S. That's okay. 

I don mind the others sharing the screen space... but Sid n Panchi are really getting on my nerves.. And haan, you forgot to mention Arnab's pattern. . . =P ( but I never understood how he and Sughandha happened to be together... =/ )
And even T was first after Kabir and then Abhay. . .

Sid-Panchi make one of the most good-looking couples I have witnessed, so with respect to that - I manage through their scenes. After all, what I am looking forward the most is Misha and her scenes, so sometimes everybody gets on my nerves. LOL
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Point notedROFL And pyaar?? With so many Kahaaniyan to handle, I guess the 'Pyaar' proved to be short in supplyROFL ROFL
LOL pyaar is in demand 
we can only see "ankhoon hi ankhoon mein kahani"  :P
nevertheless, abhiya is still adoraabes (:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LOL pyaar is in demand 
we can only see "ankhoon hi ankhoon mein kahani"  :P
nevertheless, abhiya is still adoraabes (:

Ya, I agree with you on that one. AbhIya eyelocks are something else! I've never seen any other couple with such intense eyelocks, like the world comes to a standstill and nothing else matters. 
But lol!! This love story is forbidden and can't run on eyelocks, no matter whatROFL

manjha

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

aha nicee post (:
thats reaaly truue! like everygirl has like 2 guys but im wondering if there will be more girls to come for each guy, unless the guy is bad :/
aha im kinda upset cus i thought misha and shaurya looked so adoraable but there must be a reason why shankars coming so oh well.... oh and yess i loved fanaa too (:
pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani is too long to type LOL jks :P
Oh, I see - we're running short of girls. Agreed, thats something to wonder about. And if you find it long, go with the abbreviation no - PKYEK. LOL

manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index