Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Babe, screw YRF! 

Oh no no, we call that screen-spacing, which in comparison to other StarOne shows is amazing here. ðŸ˜† And I am just taking a break. 

P.S. That's okay. 

I don mind the others sharing the screen space... but Sid n Panchi are really getting on my nerves.. And haan, you forgot to mention Arnab's pattern. . . =P ( but I never understood how he and Sughandha happened to be together... =/ )
And even T was first after Kabir and then Abhay. . .

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aha nicee post (:
thats reaaly truue! like everygirl has like 2 guys but im wondering if there will be more girls to come for each guy, unless the guy is bad :/
aha im kinda upset cus i thought misha and shaurya looked so adoraable but there must be a reason why shankars coming so oh well.... oh and yess i loved fanaa too (:
pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani is too long to type ðŸ˜† jks :P
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome topic:)i completely agree with you...:)
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lol!! Compared to what's happening in the show, your topic is the most intelligent one, Kanks. Ya, it should've been 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Do Kahaaniyaan"😆 ðŸ˜† 

P.S. I loved 'Fanaa'. It has a beautiful meaning and one word was enough to capture the essence of the show! Stupid copyright issues!🤔

i think the name of the show should be Kitni Kahani Hain.......??
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

i think the name of the show should be Kitni Kahani Hain.......??

Lol! Ya! Then we'll have a Kitani Mohabbat Hai with no Mohabbat and Kitani Kahaani Hai with unlimited Kahaaniyaan🤣 ðŸ¤£
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 omg Kanky, what an observation. Humhari society is changing. Best was pyar ki do kahaniyan oe multiple. Ok let me tey to justify (out of habit from blooper clarification class.)

You can see whatever number of kahaniyan it may be but at a time the active love story is only one at a time. They didn't add at a time to the end of title because then it will increase the length of already lenghty title.

Regarding Fanaah, it doesn't matter to me whateve they name it. :-)
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lol! Ya! Then we'll have a Kitani Mohabbat Hai with no Mohabbat and Kitani Kahaani Hai with unlimited Kahaaniyaan🤣 ðŸ¤£

mujhe laagta hain ekta 4 serials suru karne ja rahi thi....par pehele se hi woh 4 serials direct kar rahi thi....toh usne ek show mein 4 or unlimited kahaniya dal di......problem khatam......
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

mujhe laagta hain ekta 4 serials suru karne ja rahi thi....par pehele se hi woh 4 serials direct kar rahi thi....toh usne ek show mein 4 or unlimited kahaniya dal di......problem khatam......

Point noted🤣 And pyaar?? With so many Kahaaniyan to handle, I guess the 'Pyaar' proved to be short in supply🤣 ðŸ¤£
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pyaar overdose! ðŸ¤£  Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: romaila

absolutely........agree wid ur mathmatical work are girls out of stock that one girl has to deal wid two boys at a time itney winney boys hain tu ek do yahan forum pe bhej do waisey b there are many who had passed valentine day lonely including me

Point taken. THOUGH, the lonelier you are, the more variety you have. ðŸ˜‰