Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#22- Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe (Page 84)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Mel, Riia, Nici (I don't forget Mac, but I am talking to Ram/G's marriage reluctants)... I def don't beleive that a marriage will happen between Ram and G.... cause things don't work like this in indian shows ! There could be a break up even for years, but the hero/heroine don't divorce to get married to someone else, and sangini is not an exception... this will never happen, i am telling you !

I hope so Dar, I don't want a marriage, seriously I love Rudra n Gauri too much. They will always be my fave couple but im hoping that Ram's introduction in their lives will increase R's love for G, his intensity, passion and I would love to see a jealous R.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

@ Beth don't compare Ram to Dev and Gauri to Radhkia. No way. Sangini and CB2 are very different shows. I loved Dev and Radhika since CB started in 2008. and sangini is a new show. iam sorry. now iam very very mad at you. Ying Yang
Nici , IMHO , Ram-Gauri can make a better pair than Dev-Radhika in every respect , Ram has all the qualities of Dev in higher degrees than Dev . If u r mad at me , simply ignore me from now on , ok ? I'm fine with it.Big smile
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
who has watched DSDV and SL????   I wanna know, if they showed Binny there.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Maybe. we won't know untill the hag shows us his face. untill then just watch the show.

Agree with u Nici, we just have to watch; all we can do is state our opinions and make assumptions.

We all will drop the show together if they don't give concentrated attention 2 the misunderstanding n Ram track because it's total magic n we r all almost going with in the TV in anticipation n interest as 2 what'll happen next ....Big smile

IT'S TOTALLY TRUE !
This Ram's track, people love it or hate it, but it doesn't make them indifferent, there's nothing worst than indifference !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Comparing Ram to DEV and Gauri to Radhkia IS NOT OK with Me. at all.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry in Gs place , i would have slapped him, too.There was no need to make this rolling thing, he could have just pushed her back.Ermm  Imho he overdid it.
 It's called natural reflex , Mel , u can't do a time taking calculation as 2 exactly where n for how long u'll touch a girl , when u see a truck running at her at full speed n she standing stupefied .He followed reflex , thank god , or it was no G from then on , good bye of G . we should at least have the grace 2 feel thankful about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Maybe. we won't know untill the hag shows us his face. untill then just watch the show.

Agree with u Nici, we just have to watch; all we can do is state our opinions and make assumptions.

We all will drop the show together if they don't give concentrated attention 2 the misunderstanding n Ram track because it's total magic n we r all almost going with in the TV in anticipation n interest as 2 what'll happen next ....Big smile

IT'S TOTALLY TRUE !
This Ram's track, people love it or hate it, but it doesn't make them indifferent, there's nothing worst than indifference !
 It's the 1st time , this thing is happening 2 sangini , till now a u know what R n a u know what P didn't take the show even one step ahead , did it ? No. N, this track of Ram has ignited their interest n they r giving Sangini attention n started watching it with gusto.

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=Artemis678][/QUOTE]
I agree for the underline phrase.... but I disagree abou the physical attraction, R feels more than attraction for G, I hope it for G, otherwise, poor G she deserves better than that ! Seriously, I am sure R is in love with G !
R is not a hero, he's the opposite of a hero, I don't say it in a negative way, he's just different from the heros usually depicted in serial  !
N, this very difference killed the possibility of Rudr's character 2 the extent ,that he has so little popularity , actually the word popularity is a sheer waste on R ...n no body can relate 2 such a whimsical n over the top moody n unpredictable , head 2 foot faulty character ....the viewers r not finding connection with R. Big smile Sigh ! It's deadly for Sangini.

It's a good subject for a new topis... So do you guys think R's character is unpopular?Ermm

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top