Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I love Rudra, he's very popular and everyone is talking about him over here, almost everyday his name is being mentioned in my household and my neighborhood.

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, it was nice chatting with u all

GN and sweet dreams

Mac, next time I will bring soda again so get ur popcorn ready!

Tc and hugs to all of u..

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I like Rudra's character, he's so different from all other typical heroes. I'm glad the he's playing such a different character.

Yes... he looks more real ! Come on if you compare with others heros like Maan for exp..... he's not a hero but a superhero, not even a human-being! He's perfect, a man like that doesn't exist in real life! he's always found a way to save Geet from danger or people who tried to kill her... it's not reality !
R is a normal person not a hero, with his qualities and defaults !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
N, I'll get killed in my own room if I even dare 2 take R's name in the same sentence with Abhay Raichand of PKYEK  , Maan sir of Geet or Dr. Armaan of DMG, or Anuraag of Tere liye...These r the popular characters n the characters r flawlessly sweet n so perfect n that makes ,em super duper exciting n lovable 2 watch n love n if one needs 2 make a character full of faults just 2 save him from being boring ,then I'll say it's a hopeless case n God save the show where people has 2 endure such characters.. 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Upsat isn't even the right word Darine. why compare Ram to Dev. and Gauri to Radhika. no way. iam sorry. these shows are different.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yes... he looks more real ! Come on if you compare with others heros like Maan for exp..... he's not a hero but a superhero, not even a human-being! He's perfect, a man like that doesn't exist in real life! he's always found a way to save Geet from danger or people who tried to kill her... it's not reality !

And this makes R more likeable  for me than Ram.

GN Ria, take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

If I say these very words in a crowded place of our country people'll bury me alive , such is the craze n popularity of Maan sir , so much for his being the super hero n I'll any day watch a successful man instead of a failure of a man , damn goes reality n super cool , super successful people do exist in reality n only ,em deserve 2 b the hero of a show n only they linger in the heart of the audience.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Darine, do you know this actor? http://www.dipcik.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Engin-Akyurek-1.jpg
 Doesnt he look like   Shabbir Ahluwalia?

Btw at the Action  Replay performance , where Binny wears a wig, she looks like Anna Belknap aka Lindsay Monroe (CSI : NY)  http://images2.fanpop.com/images/soapbox/csi-ny_19874_1.jpg?cache=1245902646

I don't know the first actor Mel? Is it a turkish one, right? There's a ressemblance ay be because of the beard !
I didn't like her wig... bit the whole audience have loved her performance, they have really enjoyed it, it was clearly shown on their faces !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Guys, it was nice chatting with u all

GN and sweet dreams

Mac, next time I will bring soda again so get ur popcorn ready!

Tc and hugs to all of u..

Big hugg to you too and good night Riia !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
girls Iam leaving this show for now. I will only read the updates. not watch it. untill they show the viewers who the hag is.