The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.sadffi

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by Gunjan.

Really now? I haven't ever been a Pratigya fan you see. 
Although it'll be great to see KP back in action! Thanks a tonne for letting us know Snehal. =)

welcome,,, my pleasure,,,Embarrassed
i really dunno whthr m happy or sadConfused,,,i waited for KP's come back,,,but i dont want him to replace arhaan in PratigyaOuch but diz news is not yet 100% confirmed,,,will come to know abt it soon,,Ermm

and yes pooja gor is the main lead,,,she will play double role,,,one  of pratigya and other role of pratigya's daughterOuch

Well I'd like him to do a new show and not any sequel. It's hard for fans to accept someone else play the lead in any show. I can understand the predicament of Pratigya/Arhaan Behl fans! Let's see if things work out or not.
Waise it'd be better if SP comes up with Pratigya 2 with AB-PG and Kasturi 2 with KP-SA. What say? Wink

sadffiSnehal21

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Really now? I haven't ever been a Pratigya fan you see. 
Although it'll be great to see KP back in action! Thanks a tonne for letting us know Snehal. =)

welcome,,, my pleasure,,,Embarrassed
i really dunno whthr m happy or sadConfused,,,i waited for KP's come back,,,but i dont want him to replace arhaan in PratigyaOuch but diz news is not yet 100% confirmed,,,will come to know abt it soon,,Ermm

and yes pooja gor is the main lead,,,she will play double role,,,one  of pratigya and other role of pratigya's daughterOuch

Well I'd like him to do a new show and not any sequel. It's hard for fans to accept someone else play the lead in any show. I can understand the predicament of Pratigya/Arhaan Behl fans! Let's see if things work out or not.
Waise it'd be better if SP comes up with Pratigya 2 with AB-PG and Kasturi 2 with KP-SA. What say? Wink

same here i too want him to do new show,,,Big smile
@bold ,,,,ye baat PH aur Channel ko samaj nahi rahi na,,,,Ouch all fans are requesting them,,but they are so adamantTongue
yeah but for Kasturi 2 Ekta ko convince karna padega na,,,Ermm

Gunjan.sadffi

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@gunjan yesterday u visited Pratigya forum naWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Wait n watch..

Gunjan.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Yes I did. I was expecting to read posts of AB fans bashing KP left,right and center. However I was glad that most of you did not pull KP down just because he's speculated to be the male lead of Pratigya 2. Well as you said nothing's confirmed as yet. Even KP hasn't tweeted anything related to it!
However I'll keep a close watch. Smile

sadffiSnehal21

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

same here i too want him to do new show,,,Big smile
@bold ,,,,ye baat PH aur Channel ko samaj nahi rahi na,,,,Ouch all fans are requesting them,,but they are so adamantTongue
yeah but for Kasturi 2 Ekta ko convince karna padega na,,,Ermm

Exactly SP ko kaun samjhaye! I give up all my hopes when it's about Star Plus. They never care about the viewers. TRP's are all they care and crave for. 

sadffi

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Yes I did. I was expecting to read posts of AB fans bashing KP left,right and center. However I was glad that most of you did not pull KP down just because he's speculated to be the male lead of Pratigya 2. Well as you said nothing's confirmed as yet. Even KP hasn't tweeted anything related to it!
However I'll keep a close watch. Smile

KP on twitterEmbarrassed i was not knowing,,,give me his twitter handle naEmbarrassed
well no one will bash him,,,,most of them are fans of Kasturi thr,,,and most of them like him,,,but the only thng is they dont want Arhaan to be replaced,,,Tongue 

Gunjan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index