Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i am thinking to make a new ff on mayur ,sajan n shanak plz tell me that u all liked the idea or not

CONCEPT

sayank n brothers n gunur r sisters in dono ke parents ne bachpan mein hi in ki wedding plan kar li hain but in accident sab log mar gaye but only sayank's mother is left (she is the same who was playing the role of mayank's mom) sayank r gone to america for studies n r going to come back in mumbai n gunur r waiting for them both the families r rich n gunur r staying with sayank's mother till sayank comes back n they r neighbours

n there will also be shanak entry in it actually khanak is in mumbai she will become gunur's best friend n shaan is in america he will became best friend of sayank and he will also come to mumbai with sayank

i know my so many ff's are pending but i have also started a new 1 that is mjht ff i will definitely continue it with this ff n  first ff n then i will continue my old ff's hope u all like the concept

hey friends i have thought to give the name MUJH SE DOSTI KAROGI to the ff
is it nice or not plz rply

CHARACTER SKETCH

SHARMAS

SHILPA SHARMA
she is too sweet loving caring n the mother of mayank and samrat she is like a mother of gunur she takes care of them like a daugther she n gunur's mother were very best friend n they have decided of mayur n sajan's marriage but her husband n gunur's parents died in an car accident so she is only taking care of 4 kids gunur n sayank she gives more love to gunur
she handles the business

MAYANK SHARMA
he is cool but too much padaku  nupur calls him sadu (pyaar se) he loves her alot n she too

SAMRAT SHARMA

he is cool dude of excel college basketball champion and loves gunjan alot n calls her chashmish n she too loves him alot he doesn't call mayank (mayank bhaiya) bcoz there is only 1 year difference between them

BHUSHANS

NUPUR BHUSHAN
she is bubbly stylish love to wear western clothes but her shilpa aunty had only allowed her to wear skirt blouse she is too strong after her parents death she take care of gunjan like her parents she loves mayank alot

GUNJAN BHUSHAN
she is too sweet cute n loves samrat alot she is samrat's chashmish n she calls nupur di

SHANTANU KHANDELWAL

he is sayank's best friend in mumbai n has gone to america with them to study he is orphan but rich n loves to play guitar n sing

KHANAK VIRANI
she is too orphan she loves to play pranks but she has big heart she is gunur's best friend but havn't met shaan yet and she is too cute sweet little bubbly little studious she is natkhat n loving person

hey friends plz do comment

part 1 on pg 4
part 2 on pg 7

Edited by mayur_sidhma - 25 March 2011 at 5:15am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanmayur-maaneetadeelahujukarantakiar.Rabia..Rupali.angel_9crazymayuriankheya-mayurdaniella05sariska_mnartiSujaLuvsMayurOlicityFankoolgurlFavouriteofallsreevijayanpatakha-guddikrockShafooFaria.-PD-dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF MUJH SE DOSTI KAROGI part 2 on pg 7" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
mast hain re loved the cocept yaar tu start kab keregi im waiting

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
loved it.. pls start soon

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
nice concept yaar..Embarrassed love the title dat u gav to the ff-mujse dosti karoge....Embarrassed

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Congratz on ur new ff!

interesting concept..........nice CS
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

angel_9

Goldie

angel_9