Fan Fictions

SandStorm(FF) -(updated Chapter 19) (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 103

goldenball

Goldie

goldenball

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawdygory

OMG !!!   Embarrassed

CONCLUDING PART WAS  SOOOOOOOO   Blushing     Blushing     Blushing
I guess another Khurana Jr.  in the making !!!   LOL

ANYWAYS ON A SERIOUS NOTE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT  Clap  Clap THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FF I've READ SO FAR  ,  
NICE CONCEPT, VERY GOOD FLOW OF STORY, PRECISE PLOT , LOVELY PORTRAYAL OF THE LOVE & PASSION  BETWEEN MAAN & GEET  & LASTLY YOU HAVE VERY WELL MAINTAINED THE ELEMENT OF CURIOSITY FROM THE BEGINNING TILL THE END  Thumbs Up    Star   Thumbs Up
Hoping to read a new one soon .....   Wink   LOVE U DEAR  Hug
Yes... i had to give all of you something to remeber before ending...ClapClapClap

Plot excited  me a lot when I had thought about it... I had a rough sketch with me when i started writting......but I didnot knew it will come out well...ClapClap.. thanks a lot for so much encouragement.

Edited by goldenball - 10 March 2011 at 7:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SandStorm(FF) -(updated Chapter 19) (Page 97)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jazzerette

IF-Dazzler

jazzerette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

Originally posted by jazzerette

Whoa!! That was an awesome conclusion...and very passionate towards the end too......that "ek baar aur" cracked me up!!LOL Totally hot!! And ofcourse it was preceded by an equally sweet confession by both. Will you do an epilogue? Start another FF soon...Thumbs Up

Jazz...

I was missing your comments....

Yes, their milan has to be part.. as its after their confession...and it makes huge difference in love making if you know your partner loves you......and then they were in stress for so long...so that has to come out....
I normally have subdued love making scenes .. this time I let myself go.....we are not complaining...glad u let go...it was apt for the situation...you had perfect grip on the scene...after such a stressful scene...it was a logically passionate scene...that is why love your writing so much...you always write logically n sensibly imbibing all the romance, drama, emotions....without making it over the top. 

Epligue- I don't know how to write.. u know this is my first long story.. surely will put one as many requests have come.

New FF - very much.. I am excited by all of your support. Waiting eagerly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
great update

goldenball

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

great union of them....................... finally they confess.............................. love them

goldenball

doosheeka

Goldie

doosheeka

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
amazing update as usual......finally maan confessed and they lived happily ever after.....................

goldenball

goldenball

Goldie

goldenball

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by goldenball

Whoa!! That was an awesome conclusion...and very passionate towards the end too......that "ek baar aur" cracked me up!!LOL Totally hot!! And ofcourse it was preceded by an equally sweet confession by both. Will you do an epilogue? Start another FF soon...Thumbs Up

Jazz...

I was missing your comments....

Yes, their milan has to be part.. as its after their confession...and it makes huge difference in love making if you know your partner loves you......and then they were in stress for so long...so that has to come out....
I normally have subdued love making scenes .. this time I let myself go.....we are not complaining...glad u let go...it was apt for the situation...you had perfect grip on the scene...after such a stressful scene...it was a logically passionate scene...that is why love your writing so much...you always write logically n sensibly imbibing all the romance, drama, emotions....without making it over the top. 

Epligue- I don't know how to write.. u know this is my first long story.. surely will put one as many requests have come.

New FF - very much.. I am excited by all of your support. Waiting eagerly...

ClapClap

jazzerette

untamedtigress

IF-Dazzler

untamedtigress

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
why has it ended up soo sooooooon pls start another HOTT PASSIONATE FF jaldi ,and pls dont forget to PM meWink

goldenball

goldenball

Goldie

goldenball

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

why has it ended up soo sooooooon pls start another HOTT PASSIONATE FF jaldi ,and pls dont forget to PM meWink
Thanks...will come soon with another one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubzyuntamedtigress

Post Reply New Post

Go to top