Crimson Designs//UD:Anu,HP,TVD, etc-p101|NEW!| - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Rachhh 🤗
How are you, hun?
Aww you went for the match? That sounds so cool! I'm thinking of going to watch the India vs England in July, here in Manchester. Let's see if I can make it :) Anyway onto the update, I love the first DE sig. Ah, it's so simple yet so pretty. PS I Love You 😍 I've read the book but haven't seen the movie. The story is just too emotional and beautiful. I love it to bits 😍 The sigs have turned out so well. esp the first one. I love the text <33 The cricket stuff is stunning as it always is. I love the Shane Watson second sig the most. Gorgeously made <3 TR stuff is so pretty. I absolute love the first sig. It's so so pretty. Adore the colouring <33

Hrithik And Anushka?  🤔 Not so sure about the pairing but the sig looks gorgeous. Anu-Ranvir sig has to be my favourite after PS I love you stuff. You choose the best pics for them <3 Love that sig.
MN *sighs* Ah, I miss them so much :( The sig brings back so many memories. I love that white scene. It was one of those silent love gestures moment. Silence do speak volumes at times and this scene was no exception. Love the sig to bits <3

Gorgeous work hun!
Absolute love it!

x x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Rachu, the sigs are AMAZING!! I love the entire update, can't pin point which one I like more, but they are all amazing.. Can you please make some from Sanz new show? The caps are pretty low HQ at the moment, but would love to see some stuff from you on it:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooow beautiful sigs.. loved Shweta sig most

senorita
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Gorgeous work and a stunning update again!!
My favorite stuff would have to be that Ritishka sigg and the Shweta ones. Sooo cute!! Wow! Keep it up!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Rach
Beautiful Update. Abt MN i need not say much. You know what and  how much i like ur creations on them. TiaRa😍 ok i need to write more on them.

i love those sigs ... sply this one ... both have such cute looks...awww this is Adorable Rach. Cho Cute they look

also loved the 1st DE sig and also the Arjun-Shweta sig. Hopefully we do have chances of seeing Arjun with Shweta now😆
OMG Rach we have quite a lot of similarities huh!!
I love RD And so you do<3<3
And I love watson too,he is one of my favorite international players!
i fell for him ever since the IPL Season 1😍😍
trust me he is onee of the most sexiest international players along with smith and warne🤪🤪🤪
Love the RD,WATSON Ones a looot😍
RR Couldn't make it nor did KKR Make it to the finals:-((((
TR and SG Ones are amazing too<3<3
Love the Watson's single one,i know I know he is too hot to resist☺️☺️
Most of the ozzie players are hooot☺️
oohhh wow RD and Watty actually smiled at you,lucky girl😈
gr8 update and once agn sorry for being irregular,I was inactive in IF Ever since a lot of daysss🤣

And btw I am so glad you made a watson sig,I guess previously i suggested you to make on watty!!!
I always used to ask my friends to make creations on waaty but most of them din't even have idea about him...🤣!!!
Anyways gladdd,Watty is too hot to resist☺️🤪
P.S I Love you suffs are amazing too<3
Gerard is super amazing,Loved him in 300 too😍
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Awesome stuff..what a love triangle, you, Shane Watson & my chota sis. 🤣

Anyways, awesome stuff...that DeLena sig is super gagw ☺️

Keep making moreee stuff <333

Love ya 🤗

Me
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wooowww amazing stuff PS I Love U and mayur stuff r ultraaa awsm...fabulous...xcellent coloring...
AND SHANE WATSON OMGGG ...did I c him...uufff hez one hawt person...goshhh i love him...fabulous sigx...
spiritcrimson thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautifil work hun:) LOVE the Delena one:)

Thanks so much :D

This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

OMG Rachna, this update is too brilliant for words!!!!! First of, lolz, you must have been in 7th heaven at the cricket match n seeing your crushes there! Have you come out of dream land yet?? 😆 

Loveddd the update so much!!! Honestly, your sigs are divine! The Delena one is beautiful!!!! I will def be using it soon! The Hrithik-Anuskha one looks fab too - love the colouring on it! You know I'm not up on cricket but those cricket stuffs you made are really awesome! The avis look great!!! MN sig is adorable!!!! Loved this scene and the sig represents it perfectly! And omggg TiaRa sigs are outstanding!!!! Ahhh, Sindhu told me you were making one on thr fb earring scene and omg it is superb!!!! You would never know those pics are originally sepia in tone. They look beautiful!!!! Loved it!!! And yeah, I adored the Ross & Rachel sig too, esp the fact you chose the dialogue from the last ever epi for the sig - it's perfect! Can you make mondler stuff too?? 😳 

Awesome work yaar!!!! Enjoy Hyderabad!

Lol Anu, no, I'm still in dream land. I mean the way Dravid looked at me and smiled! *sigh* How can I EVER get over that? 😍 And Shane Watson, OMG, he's like the cutest and hottest thing I've EVER seen! He's so adorable, and he too smiled and said hi. Aaah I was dead! 😍 And to top it all, Rajasthan won too!🥳

Awww that is such a huge compliment Anu! Thank you SO SO much! Yeah that MN sig was cute! i remember I was like omg Nupur and SHY! Only Mayank can make her blush! 😆

Aww Im glad you liked the TiaRa sigs, and sure I'll make some Mondler stuff too! I simply love friends! Though Ross Rachel are my personal favorites! Embarrassed

Thanks once again! Yep surely enjoying the much needed vacation! 😆

This content was originally posted by: -Harshu-

Stunning update Rachuu !! Thanks so much Harshu!

Loved the DE sig <3
Caps & colouring is amazing :)  Thank you sooo much! Glad you liked it :D

OMG OMG Duggu Sexy Roshan & Gorgeous Anushka issh ☺️☺️
They'll ACTUALLY look GREAT together ;))
LOVE LOVE LOVE the sig <333 
Pics r fab & colouring is gorgeous <3 
using it right awayEmbarrassed plzz do make more stuff on dem :) Will definitely make more stuff on them! This was a random experiment which most of ya'll liked! And agreed they'll look FAB together! 

MN sig is simple yet beautiful <3 Thank you :D

Haiyeee u saw Dravid 😍 lucky u :) 
Loved the Dravid sig & the AVI is too good :) Yeaaah I saw Dravid! 😍 and he saw me too! He looked at me and SMILEDDD! 😍 sorry I just go crazy thinking about it 🤣

Shweta sig is sooo pretty Embarrassed loved the pics u ve used <3 Thank youu! Glad you liked it ;D

Now coming to my fav part TiaRa 😍
LOVE the TR stuff <333
1st sig is too HOT ☺️ love the text <3 I knoww! The island scene was super HOT!
Ahhh TiaRa chemistry 😍😍 Miss them :(
2nd sig is adorable KW & Shweta looking soo innocent Embarrassed again loved the text :) Thank you! SO glad you liked it! :D
3rd one is sooo cute Embarrassed
saved dem all , will b using dem vry vry soon Embarrassed aww thank youu! 

Others r great too :)

Plzz make some KW stuff as his b'day is coming on 9th June Embarrassed Yeah will definitely make some stuff on KW once I'm back! 

Enjoy us Hyderabad trip 😃  Thank youu! Got a much needed vacation! 😆

Luv ya <333