Posted: 13 years ago
hey Rach
Fan Update
Totally Awsome

And Wish SRT Many Happy Returns of the Day
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the sach ones...esp the first one...its adorable!! Happy Birthday God!! may you bless us all with your passion and love for cricekt!!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rachna, loving the update!!!! I already told you how much I love the Delena sig and seriously, the more i look at it the more it kills me - fantastic isn't gonna cover it - it's possibly my fav Delena sig by you till date. The Nian ones are rocking too - really loved the light colouring on them - sets them off perfectly. Ahh these two are just pure perfection na. 😍  Cricket sigs are awesome too, esp the ones for sachin's b'day. Excellent work yaar!

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME UPDATES RACH ! X
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update..

senorita
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Rachna... Awesoome stuff! I really love how everyone is still not over the win and everything! 😆... Love your stuff on Dravid and Ganguly... I really miss them.. especially Dada... Is he commentating in the IPL? I think he should do it full time! 😆 He's totally unbias and a natural! I think he'd do a brilliant job!

I love the dravid one as well... I cant wait for the tests in WI to have the test team play for india... Its been... a while... Everything else is dammnnn gorgeous! Still cant get over the 'I will always choose you' scene... OMG... Delena just has to happen! I am starting to really despise Stefan! I dont know why... but I just am starting to! 😆

I loove the Sachin Sigs... they are fab... It was an old party right? I wish there was pics on the recent one... He's still so young at heart... Hope he plays even in the next WC!

P.S. I know this is totally random... But do you know whatever happened to Tony Greig? I was watching Bhajji's hattrick, and he was screaming like a man guy! I just looove him!! And I sorta realized he was one of the not-boring commentators, unlike the ones today (read: everyone especially Ravi Shastri and Gavaskar) No offence.. 😆 I dont like them much! 😳 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
That's an amazing update Rachu. Love the Sachin's birthday sigs! They look fab esp the first one. Coloring is AMAZING!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
For some reason I didn't notice you updated -_- Anyway love the update :D Your coloring is gorgeous man! I esp love this one - http://i.imgur.com/oQsxm.png
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sachin <3 .. or is it Beleted Birthday now? :) Gorgeous sigs girl! Love both! Your coloring = 😍

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oops am little late ! but i loveee the update as usual everything you make is perfect ! loveee it ! :) specially the Ian and Nina one is marvelous ! lovely work rachna keep making more and keep up the super work !👏