Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

AB-BK-KN

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hey all

Note:- My in tension of opening this thread was not to hurt any one, i would never do that , I am saying what i feel like  , Mods find this offensive or irrelevant can close this ....

I am not comparing them with anyone else but themselves alone, I dont compare actors as its not right thing.

AB:-

I am glad he gets to play Chandu  and not Sarja, I Have seen one week of LRL and he had similar role there , not exactly like this but had hints of Sarja, and i have seen 3 episodes of MJHT out of curiosity recently and like him there too , this role is  definitely different, sweet and simple , a actor grows when he attempts doing different roles and explore his skills in other areas, AB is doing fab Job, yday he was little thanda, and some times he is clueless, which shows .... I hope he grows more and more in his skills and becomes complete package in true sense , not that he is not now , but since this is new area, i am referring to this alone .....

KN:-

My mom's was a huge fan of RKAB, and i happen to see a episode or so once in a month with her.....He already played a sida sada, sweet guy and this is new area for him and he is doing fab job....and very glad this role went to him ... he is surprise package for sure

BK:-

I have seen shows where main leads are raw and they grow with time and out of curiosity i have seen few episodes of Jamuinya as its been under yahsJi;s camp, and I like this gal a lot as she reminds me of Yashashree Masukar and more imp find of Yashji............. I am glad Imagine has given her chance and hope she grows herself ..................

She is better now compared to Jamuniya, she is good with slight expressions of anger and irritation , and her scenes with her father are good ,she has ability of growing all she need is time , and she need to work on chemistry with AB, its thanda..... so willing to give her chances

Like said , please dont get me wrong ..... Just my views, and if any one find this offensive or hurting their feelings , sorry ..........

Love

J

Edited by JustJ - 16 February 2011 at 12:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsNish10andromeda_kiaJuna04MyInspirationzdrfizaahmedRoshni.Fantasia.-.Perk.-sujji0609

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
nice topic jaya!

kAPIL

well i never watched RKAB, just clips of it, and i must say, he is doing a fab job in PMMKA, his dialogue delivary and body language suits the role perfectly, really impressive performance!

Bhavna:

i never watched jamuniya, just a trialor, and here in PMMKA, she is fine, just average, and untill now she has been able to give good variations for her moods, but not staisfactory to the rest of the cast, she lacks a behind a lot!

Arjun:

well he is lookinga sugar candy, sweet, adorable and cute, he is doinga good job, and till now i didn't find him in a difficult scene, so will wait for some emotinally intense scene, becase i have seen him giving perfromances that are par excellence!.. till now he is being good in PMMKA. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZMEJuna04Roshni.-RegalVintage-drfizaahmed-.Perk.-sujji0609MyInspirationzLimitLessFanNikki_Titli

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Nice Topic Jaya--

Kapil-  I have watched him in most of his shows since RKAB (that includes reality shows as well) -  In RKAB he played the obedient sweet totally white character but there was one track where he had to play a negative character and he performed it to perfection...
RKAB was the fairy tale show and every track was a different story but this was after the first yr of the show so we saw Kapil in various roles there .....
 and we have seen his versatality thru that show....
He is doing a fabulous job as Sarje here as expected...

Bhavna-  I have not watched her other shows but so far she did not have much to do and her interaction with the father is pretty good -  It is still the very beginning of this show so we have to give her some time and as the love story progresses we might be able to see her groW*H as an actress

Arjun-  I have watched a few epis of MJHT out of curiosity and one epi of LRL  -  I am very impressed with him as an actor and he is perfect in the role of Chandu...

Overall I think that the casting for this show is perfectly done and there is always room for improvement with acting....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Roshni.sujji0609LimitLessFan

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Jaya, You needn't apologize or feel bad, your topic is your Point of view Wink Its really nice Big smile

First Coming to Kapil, So true, As a actor you need to improvise your acting skills and not play the stereo typed roles. As his fan, I'm really happy for the role he got here. In RKAB, he plays the total opposite character of being obedient , righteous, courteous, soft and reserved nature prince. That was purely fairy tale romance which we all adored. But here in PMMKA, he is showing that he can act, he not only can be good but also bad.

Arjun: I've neither seen LRL not MJHT, so I've no clueEmbarrassed But, Here he is cute, caring and I love his character.

Bhavana: She really needs to improve her acting..She was amazing in that sequence with her expressions!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thannks Mehak, Juna and Shini (hope u dont mind short cut) 

yaar, iam little blunt and frank , and ppl in forum start getting wrong impression LOL......... so being clear , 
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i think both the boys r doing a good job.....i dunno where you found arjun thanda and clueless in yesterdays episode though......and im not saying that as a long time arjun fan but i honestly thought he was good yesterday.....but i think every actor has scope for improvement and i hope he grows as well and lives up to everyones expectations....bhavna is the weakest link for me but she surpassed my expectations based on a clip i watched of jamuniya to see who she was before watching pmmka....well everyone starts from somewhere and i hope to see her improve.....ive never seen kapils work before this but he fits in well into his role here.....naina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

white.rosesujji0609MyInspirationzFantasia.LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

thnaks for making ths topic

Kapil: i have seeen few eposide of RKAB......cause intially i found it like a play for children...i apologize for tht...but thn i found it ok n left..kapil has been gud there...but i am finding him here more perfect...more natural..n spontenous

Bhavan: i just rember her a bit as Prem's sis...in Kis desh mein hai....so sum how or the othere found her a sister like figure...but here im finding her cute n innocent but she needs to improve if v compare her with the two male leads...but even than ...i m liking her specially the way she chnged her expresions for ek Larki song sequence...

MR. Arjun Bijllani:

for those who r watching him from LRL..knows very well wht an actor he is....from a charcter like alekh...who just belives in his rules.n breaking thm...to a Mayank,,... a person who never ever do wrong ...n was a complelet sadu n he maked him the most loved character.....to now Chandu...who is sweet, lovable, happy go lucky..kinda..a boy next door...is a proof to his skill
its  not that easy to chnage ur images just like tht..n thn being loved by people also...i m waiting for the time his role opens up more..where he will b shown as alover, may b a husband, a true son...all emotional sides of him....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609MyInspirationzFantasia.LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Arjun,always does a fab job.Kapil is also doing his best.Arjun and Kapil are making this show go on is what i feel.
    And regarding Bhavna,she lags behind.She is unable to portray feelings and emotions in a specific way.She need to improve more and more.Ab and her chemistry,she needs to work harder and harder .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index