New Promo : SHOCKINGGGG (Page 7)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by preetha_6

hey, even i saw the promo.. had to see 2 other shows just to catch the promo..

but dunno y i felt as is he was testing her to see what she says and does now.. the way he was looking at her im Confused

can u plz giv me the link to this promo....?

sry dear, but i dont hv the link.. waiting for some1 to upload..

here is the link to the promo....u'll find it in this post....Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

let him go to hell, there is more to nivedita than just loving and curing viren.....if he is bent upon doing this let him have the taste of it...by saying all this in front of her mayka is a big thing...he is proving he is jawahar son as keshav said on the wedding day........if nivi has some self respect she will accept it and let him be free...look if you love someone let him free, if it returns it was yours, if it does not it was never yours......she tried her best, but she needs his help to help him which he is not ready to give...there is limit to everything...

Dear I disagrre wid u here Sorry  . Viren needs love here n He is pushing away all becozz he thnks ki he is bad n doesn't deserve love . But Nivi is making Viren's condition more worse by nt confessing her love for him . He always wanted 2 hear those 3 words frm her , Although He knows very well ki She loves him but then also He wants 2 hear those 3 magical words frm nivi but nivi asusual acting stupid n just thnkng ki Viren needs only Family . NOw also She is unable 2 understand Viren n his feelings ki more then his family Viren needs her love , her confession .

As far as dis divorce thng is concerned , It is very much needed . . Nivi nees 2 know d importance of Viren in her life , She 2 has taken him granted n tht2 frm d time he confessed his love for her . So she needs 2 feel tht fear of loosing Viren n only dis feeling cn make her confess her love for Viren whch i thnk She will . Becozz dis tim She can't loose Viren who is her true love .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
thnx moni fr the updateBig smileBig smile this promo makes me cryCry nivi plz confess ur love
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
it would be nice if he had done this fr nivi 2 confess her loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by doot - 16 February 2011 at 4:51am
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
this is really heart breaking i dont want nivren to part way plz  when my sister told me abt the promo i was shocked i cant beleive this will happen dont want them to separate plzplz love them
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
why CTs come up with such crapy twist all the time huh huh.. Angry
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thank you Moni!!! I don't think this divorce will happen. I'm sure Viren is doing it for the best for Nivi. Nivi come on yaar Kaho na pyaar hai!! lol x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 16 February 2011 at 6:15am
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Moni, now I am super freaked out.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index