Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff maneet (LOVE WAR)thread 2 part 60 page 46 (Page 12)

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamy95

oh no .. i cant sleep 2day LOL
maan should confess his loove ..
main toh yahi baat sunne ke liye bechain hoon LOL
pllllls continue ..when comes the next part ? 2morrow ? Tongue
i cant waait .thats why im asking Star

just love ur ff..
now in geet the twist is too sad .. is liye main tumhari ff read karti hooon ..
warna main to Cry LOL
what is your naame ? Embarrassed dont know it yet Embarrassed
i am Tanjila .. but u can call me Tamy Tongue

THANX A LOT DEAR... MY NAME IS REEA... I 'LL UPDATE VERY SOON..

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Awesome update

Loved it

yay maan found out how she payed his bill

wonder when he saw her why he was shocked 

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
nice update.. continue soon..

reea88

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wow great update loved it... do update soon....

reea88

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
                                                                          part 49                                                                  

maan car was stopped in middle road. he came out he see her. he was shocked to see her. could not move at all. he can't believe his eyes now. his geet in this state.

on the other hand geet walking randomly & laughing with a bottle of wine. she stood there when she saw maan. she saw him blankly then again started laughing. she rose her arms towards maan & indicating him to come here. she wear a  white suit without duppatta. she lost her sense now. don't know what she was doing now? her eyes moist but she laughing.

geet whisper: maan! flow her arms in the air.

maan rushed to her & hugged her tightly.

maan: geet, ye keya kia tumne. keya hua tumhe?

geet pushed him away & said: maine keya kia. maine kuch nahi kia ,kuki main to looser hoo. i m a such a looser. looser kuch nahi karti.

maan smell some alcohol & understand she is drunk. maan eyes widen

maan: u r drunk!!! how could u do this geet. how could u? he jerked her.

geet: drunk, nahi maine to drink kia, ye showing her bottle.

maan never seen her like  that. he could not imagine she can do something like that.

maan: geet, kue kia aisa geet jawab do mujhe. ek bar v mere ware main nahi socha. kue kia.

geet: maine kaha na maine kuch nahi kia. i m a looser. she repeat it again. maan understand now she is out of control. he decide he took her & drove her home. but her home! he don't know her address. maan thought: how stupid he is! he even don't know his lover address.

suddenly the rain fall. geet hug him with scare. he also give her back. They  r fully wet now. maan left her with his arms & sat her in the car. geet silent & looked him. When  he sat his driving seat.

geet asked him: maan, hum kaha jaa rahi hain? 

maan: ghar

geet excited: humari ghar. yappeee. jaldi chalo. she make a baby face. hearing this word humari ghar maan looked her with desire he cupped her face & said: ha, geet humari ghar. mera aur tumhara ghar. geet pulled his cheek:  & said : u r so sweeeeet.  chalo jaldi chalo.

maan smile & start the car.

when they reached maans house the raininig was still out side. maan took her & ran to their house. nobody his house as usual.  maan laid her on bed. she still giggles. Maan  thought: what's he doing  now. She is all wet & he also. Geet instantly stand up hugged him behind. Maan stiffen. He could fell her cold chest against his back. She kissed his back one by one. Maan could not move at all. Her every kiss give him several current in his vain. He slowly remove her hands from him. He turned  back  saw her eyes. Which is dozzy?  

He stayed back,  his heartbeat more fast now. He going to wardrobe find out some clothes for her. He find white shirt for her. He come to close to her & said wear it. but geet hold his coller & pulled to her. She pushed him on bed & she laid on him. Maan shocked to see her sudden action.

Maan yelled: geet, what r u doing? Get off!

Geet : placed a finger on his lip & said: chup, bilkul chup. U dust danv, how dare u to scold at me?  U always do this to me. Always u yelled. Why? She caressed her nose with his cheek & again: u don't know how to behave with a girl. U don't know how  to talk to a girl nicely . monster.

Maan trying remove her slowly: yes I know. Pls geet get off otherwise u'll hurt later.

Geet: why? She hold him more & said: u hurt me? U hit me right?

Maan: no, I cant hurt u. he cupped her face again. I never imagine that.

Geet smile: then speak nicely to me. Her eyes pleaded to him. U know, when u smile u looked so nice, no so cute. She kissed his check. Why u always make ur face like baloon. Maan closed his eyes. She again: u know, u r so hot. & it burn me all the time. Maan looked her surprisingly. What she said! I m hot. Maan happy inside.

Geet unbutton his shirt & pulled it away. Maan clichd his fist with  desire. He hold her hand & said: don't do this geet. U r not in ur sense. Pls stop it.

Geet snapped: no, I want to fell u right now. Why r u so hot. I want to see ur  secret. Understand u dust danav. Ur lips so tempting. I want to taste it right now. She is so stubborn now. She give him shower of kisses on his bare chest , licked his collar & shoulder. Maan could not move. Her every touch just melt him. He wanted to stop her  but he couldnot. He seems paralyzed. His body did not support to gain energy. He did not hold her back. He know he hold her they will do something stupid. He hold himself very strongly. While geet still kissing him. There r no place in his chest where geet  do not kiss or left her lipstick mark. She bit his neck. Maan moan. After few moments maan pushed her with all his force. Geet laid by his side & again loughing. Maan stood up & looked at geet whos eyes full of desire now.

Geet again: I m a looser. I can't do anything, tears rolled down from her eyes. Maan can't see her pain. He laid down on her & wiped her tears.

Maan: don't cry. U can do anything. U have magical power. Geet eyes twinkle now, really can I eat u now?

Maan laughed:  his love want to eat him alive!

Maan: yea! But not now. First u take rest & sleep. Then eat me if u want.

Geet: really, she hugged him tightly. & kissed him. Now maan has no control, he gave her back with full emotion. Their tang move with their mouth. His mouth deep in her mouth. Their leg proximity with other. Maan slide his hand under her dress on back about open her garments  when his hand stooped he instantly open his eyes. While geet still lost their passionate kiss. Maan remove his hand & then remove him from her. He through his fingers in his hair. Felt guilty.

Maan: whats wrong with u maan? What u had done with her. R u insane. U r taking advantage  from a helpless girl. Who lost her sense now.

No, I love her. I can't take advantage, I've right on her. & she also want this now.

Maan brain: no maan, she don't want it. she is out of control now. She don't love u.

Maan: no, that's not true she love me. & I love her.

Maan brain: ok, just wait, ur illusion will be break.

Maan: no way, she is only mine. He looked at her in her deep sleep. He come to her & said: I m sorry geet, pls forgive me. I did not wanted this. I never imagine u in this stage. I want u more than anything but not like that. I m all urs. When u 'll willingly accept me in ur life that day I submitted myself  fully for u. I m eagerly waiting for that day

I love u geet. I love u a lot. He kissed her forehead. He turned off switch & change her wet cloth with out look or touch her skin. Then he laid her back. Turn on switch. She looks more beautiful with his white shirt. He dried her cloth. & laid on coach watching her maintain distance.

My sleeping  beauty. He  whisper.
geet slapp maanConfused
note: hey guys , i want to share u something. yesterday episode where geet gave sponge bath to maan. and where she jealous of nurse and did  not let her do & did herself.  remember i upadated this little kind of this scene in this ff. where geet jealous on nurse & gave warm bath to maan by herself. just difference this geet use sponge & clean just maan s face & ff geet used towel to clean maans body & faceLOLLOL i just loved the scene..

Edited by reea88 - 23 February 2011 at 9:20am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetchintushilpataniakhaled48fizza25wifey90mans22poojaaddisbhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebu-ArhiLover-riyaanu87surbhijn106nan_10maansi007m-g19sanjuleebobbydolldoosheekaaksncharlie1950lodyputhNav2010sheetalvasaninaviGurruKiDeewani-286pearlritzy09TinkerBellaambbihasanu3108rupzloveusmj1977.shrutisaumiee-Veritaserum-mrk-1sweet cherryanjucoolkomlikaSahSahswetha10divareenanaddiya26nanditasingh--Ratna--hinal_maaneetmaaniqrasona-raishah10KaSh-Maneet-Fannamita25mitzi11VSai2008preethia-BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
awww great part...this part was unexprcted...geet getting drunk and loosing herself to Maan...I am glad Maan did not loose his control and did not take advantage of her..even though he loves her a lot......

reea88

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
nice update  .. but the precap looks scary ... 

plzz make them confess naa .. its been so long 

continue soon ...

love
Sana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88Nav2010

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr