Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 54

Maan & geet were dancing very closely. Maan lifted geet up. When he down her  geet hugged him. Maan also hugged her. she closed her eyes. Maan squeezing   her back. Geet hold his neck more tightly. They lost in each other arms. Then maan caresses her neck & check give her shower of kisses. Maan took her in his arms & went to the bed room. He laid her on bed & he top of her. he kissed her  on her forhead. He removed her hair which on her face. Geet taking breath heavily. Her chest up & down with breath. Maan notice her restless. He kissed her expose neck, he caresses her nap with his seductive lips. Geet gusphed. She hold his hair  & pulled him more closer. Maan  responses  well for her invitation. He gave her more kisses. Their fingers crossed with each other. Maan remove her pallu from her shoulder & hug her tightly. His hand on her back hold her more closely while he kissing her  lips then neck. Geet whisper maan!!!.  Hearing  this name maan slowly open his eyes,he slowly back his sense  & then find them an awkward situation. Geet still closed her eyes. He release her & got up instantly. He pushed his hair frustration.he could not believe he can go this much low. He cupped his face with two hand. Geet slowly open her eyes. She looked at maan whos standing face his back. Geet eyes pop out. She remember all incident. She stand up., straighten herself. She was shaking. Tears roll round from her eyes. What was just happened between them, where they  had both  sense. Geet felt ashamed herself.

Geet ; I m sorry, with her shaky voice. I m sorry, oh GOD! Pls forgive me. She looked at maan. Maan, pls forgive me. She about to run when  maan hold her hand.

Maan: don't, go geet. Running away is not solution all the problems. We have to face it.

Geet: I can't. I can't face ur anger, when I angry with myself.

Maan: its, not ur fault. If anyone fault that was me. Pls forgive me. Geet turned to face him.

Geet: why, u always blame urself? When  I equally responsible for this. Why u always do this? Why u don't blame me?

Maan placed his fingers on her lips. Isss! Chup! U know very well I can't see u like that. I never blame u. u can't be responsible. when  I came ur life I made it mess. U suffered lot coz of me. Geet nodded no. yes, geet that's true. Whatever happened  it was my fault.

Geet understand his restless knowing him if she does not solve it now he will harm himself: no, its not our fault ok. We were victim of that situation. So just forget it. Maan surprised to see her confidence. She wiped her tears & also maans. Just relax. We should thank GOD that he save us. We did not crossed our limit. So cheer up.

Maan: geet, r u sure. I mean. U r ok with that.

Geet: yes, of course. Take a chill. She smile.

Maan eyes pop out. Can't believe his eyes. Is this his geet or someonelse?

Maan: ok, then I think we should continue it. Geet eyes frozen what ? continue.

Maan: yes our dinner night. Geet sigh relief. Oh yes!

Maan: I want to give u something . he open his draw take out  a box. He opened it & show it. Geet eyes full of tears. She close her mouth with hand. She looked at maan. Don't know what to say.

Maan smile: remember it. Let me tell u I was not bought it from  jewelers shop, its already someone. Who sold it for me without thinking. So today I return it. He placed kangan on her hands. She looked at them.

Geet: I was!!!. Maan stopped her.

Maan: I know whole things. I don't know, how I repay it. Just want to say, thank u geet. For coming my boring life & save it.

Geet closed his mouth: don't say it. I did not give u any favor.  It was my duty. & anyway, we r friend right, so there r no sorry & thank u in friendship. So don't try to formal.

Maan: ok, I think our friendship is special than others. I mean we share everything, & we r ok with that. Geet confused. Maan narrow his eye brow & smirked. He indicate the bed. Geet understand now. She embarrassed, her check turned red.

Geet: no, not this mean. She drunk her silvia. I mean.

Maan: I mean what?is not our friendship special, he made an innocent face.

Geet: no, I mean. U know. Maan enjoying her shyness. Maan!! Geet said with her cute face. Maan burst out with laugh. Geet mesmerized to see his laugh. Maan gave her hug.geet rest her head on his chest. Oh geet! U  know u r a special person who can made anybody s life special. No need anything extra. Geet smile. After that. Geet exchange her cloth & leave. Maan got a call & said: I want everything will be same whaetever  we planned. He cut the call, &  remember all their closeness. He laid on bed felt geet with his side. He hugged the pillow.

As well geet, hugged her pillow, & said: good night. Maan also : good night.

Reea said to both::: sweet dreams.😊

hello guys, i know u r angry with me. but i m really sorry. i was on vacation after my exam finish. pls forgive me. i hope u like it. pls do comments.😊😊😊
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it n the last line was awesome n what did maan plan?
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow !!dreamy !!! 
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey

Nice update!!!!!!!
wow more surprised to see that Maaneet are not fighting or running away and facing the situations boldly..........

As well geet, hugged her pillow, & said: good night. Maan also : good night.

Reea said to both::: sweet dreams.😊

This was my favourite..........in this update
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Hows your exam gone? & vacation? where did U go?
Maan gave her bangle back..How romantic..
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update was  waiting for it now
continue soon😊
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely lovely update😍😍😍
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pop77

Nice part..Hows your exam gone? & vacation? where did U go?
Maan gave her bangle back..How romantic..

thank u so much dear. well my exam was good, & i went to see longest sea beach in this world, thats mean cox bazar in BANGLADESH.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
soooooooooooo sweet
glad maan bought geets kangan back
what is maan planning
cant wait
con soon