Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do u think maan will come out today? (Page 19)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]
Hey Sanjh andBobby, first of all, nice post Sanjh,..............a thing to think abt..........."what is he doing inside???"
Secondly, i think Bobby nailed it..............Maan will come out when GC returns from his Vac.
And thirdly, i don't come to the forum for two solid days and still my friends not only dont miss me but dont even mention me..................... BOOHOOHOO........ iam heart broken............Cry..................Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart
meri dunia dukh ke mare changed colour...........
hi where were u we missed u yaar just scroll up and see we were talking abt u gone to attend gc weddingLOLLOL

Kyu jale pe namak chidik rahi hai.................usi gaam se toh i didn't come to the forum for two days............. Na GC apna raha na he Maaneet ka kuch ho raha hai............. but on a serious note.................... my heart is so heavy................he is somebody's else's hubby now........Cry Maan ko toh bapas lao abh yaaro nahi toh maar he jayengi..............
Cry
                                                                                                                                                               Don't worry Khushi,Maan wapas aayega ........now he'll be back with a bang.........yad kar..........everytime he comes back from hospital,kuch jyaada hi romantic ho jate hai......so the cv's had to send him to hospital to tune to his romantic mood.Wink

Hai Bobby hope this is what really happens......aisa hogaya toh mazaa aa jaye......tujhe hum Maan ka favourite Chocolate Mousse khilainge
                                                                                                                                                                         Thanx yaar for promising a chocolaty treat....ab toh hospital se lautne ke baad SR pacca.....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Maan will come out after his leave is over Wink...........will Maan ever come out or not? to get the ans..........plz keep watching Geet hui sabse parayi............mon-sat at 9.30pm in star one..ROFL 

Hey Sanjh andBobby, first of all, nice post Sanjh,..............a thing to think abt..........."what is he doing inside???"
Secondly, i think Bobby nailed it..............Maan will come out when GC returns from his Vac.
And thirdly, i don't come to the forum for two solid days and still my friends not only dont miss me but dont even mention me..................... BOOHOOHOO........ iam heart broken............Cry..................Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

Sweetheart we missed you, I too was hardly there yesterday but Sanjh, Bobby & I were looking for you, ab GHSP mein toh kuch reh nahin gaya toh we wanted to join us in some hot topics LOL BTW we all are planning on joining Maan in the bathroom LOL
                                                                                                                                                                    Toh sochlo Dee pehle bathroom kaun jayegi..........

Oh definitely me, I being the most experienced, Bobby you next and bachchiyo ko baad mein bhej denge LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Maan will come out after his leave is over Wink...........will Maan ever come out or not? to get the ans..........plz keep watching Geet hui sabse parayi............mon-sat at 9.30pm in star one..ROFL 

Sweetheart we missed you, I too was hardly there yesterday but Sanjh, Bobby & I were looking for you, ab GHSP mein toh kuch reh nahin gaya toh we wanted to join us in some hot topics LOL BTW we all are planning on joining Maan in the bathroom LOL
                                                                                                                                                                    Toh sochlo Dee pehle bathroom kaun jayegi..........

Oh definitely me, I being the most experienced, Bobby you next and bachchiyo ko baad mein bhej denge LOL
                                                                                                                                                                     Ha yaar,pehle bachchiyo ko bhejenge toh woh log jhel nahi payengeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ok ok ok me want to go in last why??i have a reason guess?ROFLROFLROFLWink
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ok ok ok me want to go in last why??i have a reason guess?Wink
                                                   Lemme guess if u r the last one u'll have plenty of time to play as there will be none to disturb u ..........coz he's all urs...........smart one SanjhWink

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Lemme guess if u r the last one u'll have plenty of time to play as there will be none to disturb u ..........coz he's all urs...........smart one SanjhWink
u r so intelligent dear ClapClapClap whole maan will be mine by the way what u all thinking to do wid himWinkROFLROFLROFL
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

u r so intelligent dear ClapClapClap whole maan will be mine by the way what u all thinking to do wid himROFL
                                                           Hai ram how can disclose it in public.........pm karke bataungi........okWink      

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hey bobby me waiting for ur  PM and want full scene no censorWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top