India-Forums

do you guys miss remo and terence.. (Page 3)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

DIAAA! =) 

long time no talk! how are you? 

Hey Simi!Hug

I'm being tortured and dying a slow death thanks to the huge amount of work I have due in over the next couple of days, but hey, i'll survive!Tongue

How you been? Sang any new songs lately? :)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

DIAAA! =) 

Hey Simi!Hug

I'm being tortured and dying a slow death thanks to the huge amount of work I have due in over the next couple of days, but hey, i'll survive!Tongue

OMG awww that sucks.. 

I've been good =) just chilling haha not really. School is getting so stressful! =( 

yeah i have i'll PM the video to you later =) 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

DIAAA! =) 

Hey Simi!Hug

OMG awww that sucks.. 

I've been good =) just chilling haha not really. School is getting so stressful! =( 

yeah i have i'll PM the video to you later =) 

I'd do anything to go back to the days where all I worried about was coming in early to class so I could copy my friend's science or maths homeworkLOLIt seems far away but I can't wait till the day I never have to sit an exam again!

I look forward to your PM! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I miss Terence. A lot. :(

I would watch CDD if I had colours but unfortunately the subscription costs are crazy and there's no-way my dad would agree to get it due to the amount of other shows I already watch and exams are not far away either. I would watch it online if I had more time though.

I really hope he's back for DID3!

I have Colors, but I do not have time for CDD. I barely get time for DID.

I think you can watch CDD on YouTube though. Smile
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yep miss Remo and TL...they shared most of the fan base as far as judges are concerned...good to have them back on DID 3...it is not the same without them....and for those who do not share a liking for these two, no problem Geetu hai na...and plus be happy DID 3 mein naye naye topics nikalne ka bahana milega...Embarrassed....

hindu4lyf

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I tweeted Terence and his secretary replied back saying that Terence is doing DID 3 =)

Are you sure you tweeted the right TL?? There are so many fake accounts around in his name - some silly guys trying to get attention from young gals.. I didnt see such a tweet on his page nor a reply like you have said, so asked... Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I miss Terence. A lot. :(

I would watch CDD if I had colours but unfortunately the subscription costs are crazy and there's no-way my dad would agree to get it due to the amount of other shows I already watch and exams are not far away either. I would watch it online if I had more time though.

I really hope he's back for DID3!

I have Colors, but I do not have time for CDD. I barely get time for DID.

I think you can watch CDD on YouTube though. Smile

Maybe I am nuts, but I took the Hindi mega package subscription so that I wont miss him on any channel..!! So I could watch Nachle Ve on Imagine, and now CDD on Colors... As long as he doesnt show up on Channel V or any channel that are not available in the US, I am okay!! Big smile

hindu4lyf

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gop94

i miss TL and REMO..... i'm glad that if they are not in DID-D, but in other shows......
remo is in jhalak diklaja, i don't like JDJ, cuz i don't see really gud dance in it......and CDD is really kind of a boring show...... i try to watch it, but it's like very simple dance and i don't like like 20 members in group, which make performance worse......plz don't mind, if i write anything bad...... it's just my opinion.....but i rreally really really miss terence lewis and remo d' souxa

I do miss them on DID, but I dont miss seeing TL, since I watch CDD.. I love that show, since I have always loved group dances too.. Maybe it's the way it was in my school, we had group dance competitions too.. Watching well organized group performances is always a great treat!! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index