CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

THE GREAT IF RE-RUN THREAD - 1 (Page 62)

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
That is what!!! This was the speciality of the classic cases!! Each detail used to be specified sooo well!!! And though the plots of the episode used to be very simple, still it useed to create the magic very well, making it the "Golden Era" od CID...... nowadays, evn though some plots are tried to make sophisticated, they turn out quite disastrous because they skip out half the points, some things turn out to be meaningless, and many other problems like that......

And regarding the background music, well yes certainly there used to be wonderful background music which added and complimented to the suspense more, but nowadays the background music onky tends to irritae us more, we are unable to understand dialogues even because of that!!!

And regarding to the team, well yes certainly out Team has gone through so many unnecessary changes in the recent years. Certainly we miss that ACP Pradyuman who used to be so calm, composed and yet the perfect leader of the Team. But now we only have him shouting about unnecessarily and losing his temper with anything minute. And in those days, our DUO always managed to create the magic with their chemistry, but it seems that the directors are now always cutting out on that and are trying to keep them separate from each other and make them carry out different investigations!!!!

And plus, now a days the concepts of the plots are turning more lousy, and they certainly don't know how to put up an end to the case. The case might start on a good note, but as I've always said, the ending is the thing that always kills the charm of the case.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonBhavanabNandiniRaizadaa

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I liked the name of last episode of Chase at Wiki. Abhi Daya kidnapped. Man..that was really hilarious.
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Well CID_HD, I really thought that that would be the plot since the DUO was missing from the entire episode!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeastInCarnage

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@CID_HD .... what do you achieve by posting out of the way things ??? This thread is for discussing golden era episodes chosen every week. If you can't contribute anything substantial please avoid posting in this thread instead of bringing up something with no connection at all !!!

debayonLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
After yesterday episode today I watched the Blackmailing Witness....two cases stand on the two different pole....I am really happy to see this Big smile
Come to this, wonderful investigation.....wonderful team distribution......Abhijit & Asha working together....really good to see them together.....calm & sharp ACP sir......& last but not least Pawan Malhotra too good as drunkard ......overall nice.....
Where r these story writers?????? Yes this is the Golden era of CID......
All the stories r simple , not complicated but with good investigation.....even I cant find any loopholes of these cases......
FW should watch their own creation of this era
Visrom really good selection....2 stories r about 2 different drunkard....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringuevisrom

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Well, Blackmailing Witness was what would be called an 'average story' of the golden era. But I liked how they story paralleled both the criminal's POV as well as the police's POV. And of course, Pawan Malhotra's acting is class, especially when he's playing a negative character! Other than that, a very, very organized investigative procedure with twists and turns in the plot too.Also gave a social message that never drink and drive, although it wasn't highlighted. Loved this aspect about the old cases, there were these messages they gave to the audience about dos and donts in society. Also, I loved Asha's hairstyle in this oneEmbarrassed

Missing Money was very enjoyable. It was a very tense case, IMO. But it was also complimented by a full overdose of duo.Big smile Wonderful duo scenes! Loved the part where the duo visualized what had happened when the car had been there, especially the portion where Abhijit Sir falls in the hands of Daya Sir when trying to visualize what had happened. Such trust between them!ClapClapLong live their friendship! This was also one of the better cases of Dr. Wagle, and I was very much impressed how she found out the shape of the murder weapon using the radius of curvature of the small glass piece found!Clap

BhavanabLadyMeringuevisrom

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Seems to be fast approaching...
I haven't watched either of the cases yet...  Ouch
At any cost will finish it tonight..... Smile and hope every1 else also will Smile
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Looks like some people have problem with my posts.. Anyway.. chill people.

Go to top