CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

THE GREAT IF RE-RUN THREAD - 1 (Page 20)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I think they take it as understood

nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess13.

True, even my sis always say that they should atleast show police doing preliminary investigations and then it could be handed over to cid for further investigations.
In earlier episodes this procedure was shown but now not anymore

Wonder how cud CID can work with only 7-8 team members
they must show some clerical staff, some constebles as they show in the older episodes
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Actually CID needs almost 70-80 people for doing works properly..Each work for individual people.
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The scene in the car...where daya sir asks about going back to bureau for 5mins....there is no music... it is just the discussion and the car sound... and when the car enters the lane where acp sir gets down.... its just the insects sound.... which we hear at night..... looks so... natural.....
I love the way the case is shot... or the cases were shot in the golden era.... The camera angle... the natural face expressions... natural sounds... 

Seems like i have never concentrated so much on Daya sir's face expressions in this case before.... He must have been a superb theater actor.... wish i culd see one of his plays
nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
in the scene when acp ask daya  abt his score of shooting round I thought Daya is lying only to admire ACP
but later on come to know the was not lying 
one of the most emotional episode of CID
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
In the case of the hijacked car.... when dr salunkhe is laughing continuously....It is just acp sir....joking abt dr salunkhe....
and daya sir's expressions.... Big smile he was totally obedient.... serious... and dedicated cop.... No jokes... no fun... no chit chat.... just work...work and work
Smile
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
 I like how the old episodes started with a random scene which foreboded something sinister in the proceedings...it was like an attention getter...hooking people on to the show...and the background music helped a lot too.

Now in Hijacked Car, I loved how ACP Sir was not shouting into oblivion, but instead made a coherent conclusion: "Daya, aam aadmi hamare jaisa trained nahin hota, thoda time do usse"ClapI miss you ACP Pradyuman, the person they show on screen nowadays is not you. The humanity aspect of investigation was clearly seen in those scenes. 

Another thing I noticed is how even minor characters used to done by actors with such finesse, I mean, there acting was so natural, even though they might not have been big in the telly industry. Where are these actors nowadays????

Other than that, what more to say, I think everybody knows the cases are far more superior to present-day cases...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStardeepikabanerjee

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
The present-day stories have lost the "golden touch" from it!!! Background music gets over our nerves, mostly side-actors are really poor in acting, same ghisi-piti khoon karne ka reasons, our officers arent' really the same how they used to be:

ACP sir shouting above his voice all day,
Abhi sir being really shown as a "Romeo"
Daya sir is mostly only shown "breaking" dorrs and "slapping" criminals,
Freddy seems doing buffonery,
Other members are hardly visible...
Salunkhe always on a fighting spree with ACP and Abhijeet...
Dr. Tarika, giving overacting expressions......

Now is it going to work then!!!!!

Go to top